A new take on player housing

No it wasn’t, you said this:

1 Like

yeah actually my point was how wonderful the garrison herb gardens were and they made your house look so pretty.

By the Light.

I gotta learn Tailoring.

Oh gods, I have to level a profession! T_T

That’s not what you said, you said this, implying that you had a choice:

Both structures are there whether you unlock them or not.

1 Like

yes it is… i was listing the different houses that you can build within your lovely garrison housing complex and i believe that the fishing pond and herb garden were quite lovely.

they really made the garrisons feel like my home away from home.

That’s not what you said, you said this, implying that you had a choice:

Both structures are there whether you unlock them or not.

1 Like

oh ok, you agree that herb gardens and fishing ponds were present in the garrison housing complex…

perfect, thank you so much…

i really enjoyed this conversation with you :slight_smile:

Yes, I’m the one that’s been saying that. You’re the one implying it’s an option.

3 Likes

yeah, exactly… perfect, thank you so much for your wonderful contributions to this lovely conversation that explains why garrisons were player housing.

have a lovely day, friend :slight_smile:

I’ve never understood the appeal of player housing myself. I hope ya’ll get it though, I know people have been asking since vanilla.

This one? I have a chrome extension that makes me able to search the comments and I looked up “housing” and it mention that Holly said “Living in Azeroth but we don’t know what that means yet”, right towards the end of it. 40:38 forwards, “Where is woW in 10 years”.

yeah this is how most people feel about player housing

1 Like

I agree!

2 Likes

i am so glad you agree with my statements that herb gardens and fishing ponds were present within the housing complex of your garrisons.

No, this is and old and bad take.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Ion did an interview on it and that’s the one they’re talking about.

It’s ok, I forgive you.

2 Likes

So… it is an interview with Ion about an interview with John & Holly when they mentioned “living in Azeroth”? Just checking so I have some idea of what it is that I’m looking for.

well the wowhead articles confirm what i had said regarding player housing.

here i will link them both for you again:

Guide to the Garrison Herb Garden - Wowhead

this confirms there were herb gardens in the garrisons.

Guide to the Garrison Fishing Shack - Wowhead

this confirms that fishing ponds were present within the player’s garrison housing complex.

I don’t know if it’s an interview with John and Holly. I just have a memory of Ion doing an interview.

I didn’t watch your video, is Ion in it? I was going off the pictures that he wasn’t.

1 Like