A new take on player housing

You’re talking about unlocking them.

Whether or not they were unlocked is irrelevant because they’re there anyways.

1 Like

i merely said that ponds and herb gardens and an animal stable were available in the garrison housing complex.

and the wowhead articles i linked confirm this.

We have tents?!

2 Likes

No that is not what you merely said.

4 Likes

yes i said garrison houses have ponds and herb gardens, but u said

the wow head article confirms that i am correct about the fishing pond inside of the garrison houses.

No you said:

The only thing your Wowhead article confirms is how to unlock them.

1 Like

I know, and in other games that’s great. But like I said, I don’t think that necessarily applied to WoW in the same fashion. I’m happy to be wrong if they can implement it well but I just don’t think its possible to implement it into WoW in a way that would actually be beneficial to the game or the players. Specifically because of the reasons I stated.

And the whole “to have gatherings with your friends and it isn’t a hub” … well, like I said: Class Order Halls and Covenants. But you are right, it is just a case of wait and see what Blizzard can make. If they nail it, they nail it. If they don’t, then they don’t - ain’t anything more complicated than that really.

And trust me, I get that … which is why I asked if you knew which one it was, since I certainly don’t stand a chance at finding it since I don’t even know what kind of interview or blog post it would’ve been.

^^’

but the wowhead article confirms that garrisons have fishing ponds and herb gardens, correct?

Irrelevant to what you said:

2 Likes

so are you trying to say that garrison housing did not have herb gardens?

Leatherworking and some toys, and the Vulperan Racial.

Irrelevant to the point:

2 Likes

I want a tent toy lol

the point is that players had herb gardens and fishing ponds in their garrison housing complex.

No that wasn’t your point:

2 Likes

For da love of Kimbul please stop wit’ da housing requests. I see dis in every odda world I visit, and it be drivin’ me up da pyramid, mon.

Don’t click on player housing threads.

See ya!

2 Likes

yes it was my point.

my point is that garrisons were wonderful player housing because they contained herb gardens like a real house and even a fishing pond which is just so lovely.

Guide to the Garrison Herb Garden - Wowhead

Guide to the Garrison Fishing Shack - Wowhead

Again, I am sure we will both find out in time. Either way I just hope it’s something we can both be happy with.

As for the interview I don’t remember who CONDUCTED the interview. Only that it was Ion and Holly and It was a Video interview. But it’s been so long now that it’s buried under every Streamer and their brother talking about what THEY think about Player housing in every game except WoW cause Youtube’s Algorithm is nuts.