A new take on player housing

wow that is so awesome, im really happy for you.

since you have that housing in ESO, why do you also need a second house in WoW?

Old Republic didn’t launch with housing in mind, but added it later and it worked there. The two games are pretty similar in style and community.

I think if it ever gets done, it’ll be more similar in style to Old Republic’s. It’s an easier system to implement and one where the tech already exists.

Putting decos into every facet of content also keeps people engaged with all of the other content, as well. A money maker, a way to keep people in dungeons and raids and even PvP… it’s really a positive all around.

2 Likes

No, did you even read my comment? It wasn’t done because the design tech of the time couldn’t handle it.

People keep forgetting that engine is updated every single expansion.

because they werent able to spare the amount of money needed to upgrade their design tech to be able to handle it, correct?

Because I like WoW and also I don’t have to explain why to some random on the forums.

Also:

Explain, since you know about the inner-workings of Blizzard, how this doesn’t make sense.

also hello sendryn :slight_smile:

do you actually like wow? you seem to complain about it alot and ask for things that they haven’t yet given you in 20 years.

No, see, I said this:

Now answer. Since I had to answer your disingenuous, inane questions.

This is why Sendryn is the best. They come with armed with knowledge.

4 Likes

Sure, but you worried about it AFTER you got the house IRL, not before. Priorities

to add, i’m not even sure why i haven’t played ff14 yet. i was a squaresoft fan way before i even encountered blizzard. and i know the story in final fantasy will be absolutely fantastic compared to anything blizzard releases.

i’ve been stalling it quite awhile but i’d feel way more nostalgia playing ff14 than anything else i’d touch from blizzard at this point. i mean, they can’t even release another warcraft RTS to get me in the mood for more wow, which is what got me into wow in the first place. i dont’ even have an emotional attachment of any kind to wow anymore. its almost just habit and because the gameplay overall is at the top. if FF14 is anywhere near the quality of gameplay with the story it has, i think if i switched i’d never play wow again and i don’t particularly want that just yet but that was due to the first three classics, now i might switch.

everything i hear of ff14 has interested me far more than anything i’ve heard coming from wow in the past 10 years.

Oh for gawdsake. Look, I’m over trying to discuss with you. I provide you with easily confirmable information and you choose to ignore it because it does not fit with your world view. I just can’t waste the diminishing minutes of my life talking to someone whose mind is closed to possibilities.

Enjoy your day. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hai! Careful with the troll. You’re talking about the person who railed against dragonriding in the raid, who hates the system, then made a troll thread upset that it’s a little slower in old world content.

He’s better put on ignore.

1 Like

ok but this would require that a good amount of wow players would even want to go to the older raids to collect player housing things.

if that was going to make blizzard money, im pretty sure that they would have already implemented it, right?

so far, i’ve seen you say that you would like wow alot better if there were player housing and that you enjoy other games alot more because they do have player housing.

so im just not understanding why you don’t just spend more time in those other games so you can be at your lovely player housing?

It’s just an excuse that people have lapped up like antifreeze left on a driveway.

And Blizzard just runs with it because people believe it.

1 Like

No one should ever entertain that one to begin with. I’m sorry you got sucked in. lol

2 Likes

Ah, crap, that’s who I’m up against?

I’m done here, then. I thought he was being genuine for like 15 minutes of my time.

1 Like

That is why all the servers are empty and dead. Even the populated servers are starting to look like ghost towns.

Blizzard doesn’t know fun = More People playing which = Money.

Not even remotely true. Though thank you for rewriting my history. :upside_down_face:

I have been an advocate of player housing since the beginning. I will forever be an advocate for it. Home or no home IRL. I’d think while I was homeless “You know, when I get back to WoW, it would be nice for a housing system. It’d actually give me something to do in WoW, rather than just standing around.”

thanks for coming by and sharing your opinions on this subject, i really enjoyed the conversation we had together.

hope you have a lovely day :slight_smile: