A New Class Means a New Class Color!

I like you. That was funny.

It’s kind of close to the monk and hunter color. I think neon green would make it stand out more.

Looks like an out-of-range monk. Why not use gold for the color? Fits nicely with dragon lore.

3 Likes

As someone that is green colorblind this color is essentially gray. That means it looks like Paladin, Hunter, Warrior, or Monk. I get Mage and Warlock confused all the time.

I would like to suggest addition to the colorblind interface options; similar to “Rare, Epic, Uncommon” text on tooltips; two or three letter class designations that appear on appropriate UI elements when the colorblind UI option is enabled:

DH
DK
DR
EV
HU
MA
MO
PA
PR
RO
SH
WL
WR

or

DH
DK
DRU
EVO
HUN
MAG
MNK
PAL
PRS
ROG
SHA
WL
WAR

Or something similar :slight_smile:

Cheers!

How does this have so many likes? It’s the 3rd shade of green and basically a slightly darker monk color. Mid.

GOLD would be great!

I just don’t get how they’re trying to make the game more accessible but then decide to add in a 3rd shade of green? And one that’s so close to the monk color? And they’re actually proud of their choice here? Make it make sense.

2 Likes

All I know about the class color thing is that I will probably get confused since its a slightly darker version of monks and I will be like “summon that monk” in the raid.

okay. sure. but the screen shot looks more like

Eden

screenshot looks fine. :thinking:

only thing that would be more interesting is an iridescent color. the color of bubbles. of soap. that multi rainbow hue.

but that would have to be a image not a color.

I hope it’s black to represent the black dragon flight.

That’s what I said haha. It’s a great color
 if a monk is present.

If a monk isn’t present, it’s going to be very hard to tell if that’s a monk or evoker.

2 Likes

looks cool. gives me that magical-y vibe.

solid choice love it

I would hate to be a healer lol
it looks like a out of range monk :smiley:

It’s nice but should have made it a gradient between green and red to reflect the dps side of the evoked as well :blush:

Yeah, I know, it’s just a weird feeling.
Maybe wanted more specs (like one for each aspect) for more variety in the mix.

Yes, it’s just kinda sad to me. But it makes perfect sense.

Not a big fan of how dark it looks compared to all other colors. I think a hot pink would have worked well.

But, ultimately it’s fine.

1 Like

can we ask the class only to need 1 button to win all please blizzard!

Sorry but Green is top tier

No idea if anyone has mentioned it
 but why is deathknight the only one of them not written out? It only says Dk.