A New Class Means a New Class Color!

Awesome and thank you! This is important information :slight_smile:

Hmmm idk about the colour not unique enough tbh like already got two greens like could of done a black, grey or maybe even a really light pastel pink even if you really needed it to be a similar colour too a current class

I can dig it

Blizzard you should have chosen 3 colors and make us to vote for the winner. Like when the tree mount.

You have chosen a color variant gradient very similar to monks.
The palette of colors got thousands of them you shouldnt pick one too similar and already used for another class.

5 Likes

it’s an exciting addition to be able to almost fly from the get-go with your dragon. I do hope actual flying will also be unlocked for us later down the line though, as it usually does. Please check your mailbox I’d like to have a chat about future additions

You just reminded me that I have Halo Custom Edition on a flash drive from high school. Now I have to download it and play modded maps by myself.

Goblin Monks when?

Maybe next time, #e0115f

Imgur

2 Likes

As a colorblind user, this is really disappointing. More green only means another class thats difficult to discern at a glance.

5 Likes

Oh hey I was right I guess.

The color is a perfect fit. Nicely done.

Imma make a Tortollan Evoker healer. I’m happy its a shade of green.

It makes sense that it can only be them invoking the powers of the five aspects and no other the race can do that

We better find a new color for poisons debuffs on addons >.>

Apricot is a strong suggestion. I don’t think the new color is terrible or anything, but it’s a bit close to the color of out-of-range monks, and more off-shade greens are just going to cause problems for people with varying levels of colorblindness.

Something in the tan-apricot range would work nicely.

3 Likes

I turn off class colors on the raid frames, anyway. I went in LFR with a Character that still had Class colors on, and I thought something was going wrong. Even with Standard UI, I prefer the simple uniform green, especially while healing.

But, I was curious what they would go with. I guess they were running out of unique stand out type of colors. It seems a bit close to Monk.

1 Like

I guess I get it. Would have love to seen like a peach or burnt orange instead of a slightly different shade of green

1 Like

Was hoping for a variation on pink. Pallies are lonely.

Shouldve been more of a maroon instead of darker monk, its way too close to monks colour tbh. If there wasnt a monk in the group I probably would mistake it for a monk.

3 Likes

Hey we already have two green colors in the roster! Let’s add a third one!

5 Likes