A lot of people will quit until phase 2, because they don't want to level alts without RDF or Joyous Journeys

I’m already finding another game. I refuse to play a game where it takes multiple times loner to find a group than it does to actually do the content.

2 Likes

You must be weak man. The same weak men that advocate for communism. Need the government to solve your weak man problems. Bro get into a guild, maybe not role a Death Knight? Dks are a dime a dozen.

This is one of the most braindead takes I’ve seen. Yes, demanding my recreational activities not be stressful for no reason is exactly the same as communism. You got me.

2 Likes

Sadly if finding group for leveling with the current tool takes more than 30min. I am not going to be able to level my alts once again.

I form my own groups because if I don’t it almost doubles the time it takes to find a group. I just don’t enjoy forming a group for 30min+ having to spam refresh manually constantly. Having to /who and whisper everyone is even worse and it looks like it is what I am going to have to do since a lot of people seems to not bother listing when they see the list is almost empty. It is a vicious cycle. It is not fun game play to me.

I don’t care about 70-80 content. There or not, no big deal. Player pool is much bigger. Below that everyone is spread out and the overall player pool of leveling is also smaller. Making the pool of player available in your dungeon bracket minuscule. Anyone who doesn’t realize that has to be disingenuous and it baffles me that blizzard doesn’t do anything to address this obvious issue. It almost makes me believe they don’t want us to level characters playing the game.

I put that project on hold during the mage boosting meta because I wanted to level playing the game. So it looks like my alt leveling project will be remaining on hold, reducing the player pool in leveling content even more…the cycle continues.

2 Likes

I agree, most people will quit. I cleared all the raids and already find the game boring. Only the 50 year old boomers who think time investment = difficulty or “don’t stand in that” is a challenging mechanic will be left. At least DF is around the corner. Classic is done for.

1 Like

And a lot of people are too big of wusses to actually try the challenging stuff. Like 3 drake, undying/immortal, etc. Back to retail with you.

but what about grizzle hill

I don’t want to level alts because no one else is leveling alts since the first content patch released and I am going to raid-log until people catch up.

Its 30% less

Does that leave more loot for the rest of us?

I won’t quit. I’m just raid logging lol

Even if you were quitting it wouldn’t increase chances to gain loot for anyone. He was just spouting random nonsense to rouse any kind of reaction.

Byeeeeeee! We’ll miss y’all

Have you heard of this thing called heirlooms! They increase you xp of your alt is wearing it. E

yup, its true

I feel like everyone jumped on the mention of RDF and focused on that because its a hot topic. People also seem to be ignoring the fact that lower pop servers have always had issues with finding groups for lower lv content. I have quite a few alts across 2 accounts. I started wrath late and dont even have an 80 on either account yet, but i too forsee a lack of people leveling alts. Classic sucked to level through for like half of the time it existed because no one was leveling or doing groups (on my server at least). Same deal once tbc hit, even less people doing old content because there was fresh tbc content to do.

I currently have 3 characters around lv 30, 2 fresh 70 boosts, 2 dk’s at 71, a character at 47 or so, a few below lv 30, and 2 “mains” that im trying to push to 80. I dont think any of those are going to hit 70 or 80 (aside from the mains) because my only options are to attempt to get a group together for old content and maybe have it work out after an hour at least, or quest and have it most likely be significantly worse xp than if i could just run a few dungeons with a group. Neither of those is fun, ive done both since classic released. The only other good option was mage boosting myself but that got nerfed. Once again, not considering the smaller servers in regards to these things. That nerf really hurt boosting on large servers which was the intent, but i hardly ever saw boosting for sale on my server anyway. It was almost always free. I even did it for free for others while boosting myself

So TLDR, i agree that people will quit. Im not saying RDF needs to be put in, but something needs to happen. Old content f’ing sucks, its sucked for like 2 years now because no one does it. Half of it sucked even back when classic was current, why would i want to do it again for the 6th+ time? At this point its just a “pay your dues” kinda thing. You arent allowed to play tbc/wrath and have fun until you put a few days of /played in while you begrudgingly go through gross old content by yourself because no one else is doing if

1 Like

ITT: Mental gymnastics to justify being incredibly lazy while in the same breath admitting how easy the content actually is.

Sounds about right.

the blizzard Group finder is annoying when people invites me for things i’ve never signed up for, as if either they can’t read or they think the search show people who’s listed for same things they need.

also to “unlock full access to the group finder by attacking an authenticator” is not good, i’m not sure if people aren’t typing anything because they are lazy or because they don’t have the full access to group finder. so bad move

Blizzard removed the RDF to give us a trash system worst than rdf lol.

2 Likes

With 50% buff people are likely to level alts.
Without people are less likely to level alts.

There’s nothing lazy here, just the weighing down whether leveling alts is worth the time it takes.

lol Its like you got a christmas bonus and now expect this to be your regular pay. No. Get back to work lazy.