A look at the future of the Forsaken - Support For Calia ♕

Ethel you mean?

I thought about her during this cinematic.

She would find a way to gaslight us that it never happened, I liked that it showed us more and more souls showing up. Sylvanas is doing the work.

1 Like

I like it. May 31st, 2022 is now Forsaken Day. Where were you on Forsaken day? Do you remember what it was like on Forsaken Day?

6 Likes

Absolutely satisfied with how things ran! I look forward to the future, and a happy Forsaken/Reclamation Day to all of you.

1 Like

do you think that blizzard is gonna give undercity back but not teld? The same people who killed voljin off for no reason cause of varian?

1 Like

In fact, the only reason I think Blizzard has not given us Undercity back is that they want the Teldrassil reveal to be much grander than they can manage right now. Stupid Night Elves always ruining Forsaken Day.

UC is not back yet.
And Blizzard has given cities to Horde like SenJin village but Gnomergan still very much is contested to this day.

If they give something to Horde, they will give something to Alliance. Whatever that thing is, is still unknown.
But based on past experience I doubt its what people want or need.

Yeah cause rebuilding teld is much more than just photoshopping the blight away

2 Likes

Talking to Zidormi seems to rebuild Teld pretty fast.

Welcome home! The quest today was so damn good!

8 Likes

They are giving back Teld, and devs have said so on record that Teld is coming back.

3 Likes

As the last remaining Sylvanas fan in these forums. I’m glad the Forsaken have the Desolate Council back. I’m glad the Forsaken feel like they can go home.

and maybe someday Sylvanas can go home too.

5 Likes

Uh I know, I am just tell him its silly to think they wont give both cities back probably after dragonflight

/cough one of the last /cough

5 Likes

I hope she stays in hell forever, story is finally starting to heal now thats she gone

You can’t just enjoy victory Kat?

You are a sore winner.

The consolation now for Sylvanas fans is maybe she will spend some time alone with Nathanos after her penance. Maybe move to his homestead for a bit. Reclaim the EPL from the Scourge. That’d be nice.

Make a gd home for herself. She can choose to be happy now.

Uh-oh. Ever since BtS, any time Alliance-aligned players start going on about how they love the new Forsaken material, I know it’s going to be a disaster.

2 Likes

The exception (Forsaken Day) proves the rule

EDIT: (also Micah “gets it” with the Forsaken).

2 Likes

Winner in what, tree isnt back yet, we still in shadowlands, still no heritage armors for the other races

If you want to know Ethriel’s thoughts on the matter, look at the comments section in Wowhead’s Youtube channel under the Tyrande cutscene.

2 Likes

Lol i can only imagine.

1 Like