A look at the future of the Forsaken - Support For Calia ♕

Necromancy is necromancy

1 Like

Kat this is not the time for humor. I’m too mad for that.

Ya’ll think she wouldn’t be better off a Dreadlord now?

1 Like

Looks like blizz is moving beyond the whole Dark Lady stuff and having Voss, Calia and Forsaken come to terms with the trauma that’s been forced on them.

I wouldn’t freak out just yet, we’ll see where this going eventually

You guys play Dragonflight and fill me in on it. This was the nail in the coffin, I’m not giving Blizzard any more of my money. I’m going to go throw myself in the Maw with Sylvanas.

(you guys know I’m over-dramatic, right?)

1 Like

I am just enjoying that blizzard actucally did something right it seems, people thinking that cause she was rezed by the light it made her different lol

2 Likes

I’m currently doing the new questline and I’m really liking it.

I’ve always wished for Calia to be the leader or a prominent figure. I know many complained about it. But, really, she’s the Princess and by birthright, the Queen.

They’re really making her reject the whole leadership thing,(as we saw with her previous interactions and desire to just be Calia) but I hope they at least make her a co-leader or something similar to the council of three hammers.

She represents Lordaeron. Not the Forsaken, but Lordaeron. And many of the Forsaken forces and population are made up of Lordaeron citizens.

She needs a seat at the table.

4 Likes

I did a good job deciphering that text, it was verbatim to the cinematic :blush:

That was at least one good thing.

All of you who are like, “We follow Calia because she’s morally good!” points to healed and emotionally mature Sylvanas in the maw. she’s our true leader.

3 Likes

I liked it. If you play the quest line it is actually a very good outcome for the Forsaken. The cinematic with Calia and Voss is deceptive. I’m pretty satisfied with where the Forsaken are after this.

4 Likes

I haven’t had a chance to play it, I’m running Botanica to get exalted with Silvermoon like most other BE players rn.

I trust you Kaleaon, if you and Benedikt say it’s good, then it’s good. I’ll have to get to it later in the week. I’ll reserve my criticism until then.

3 Likes

Just FYI the quest starts in Oribos (it wasn’t immediately obvious)

I ran around looking fot it. I got the Dori’thur one first, then Ardenweald.

Looks like the Night Elves are going to get Teldrassil regrown and the souls Sylvanas were saving kept showing up, and they chose to be reborn with the tree. I’m sure that will make some NE fans happy. I don’t mind.

They are erasing everything that happened for the last 4 years and that’s fine by me.

Sylvanas is actually doing the job Tyrande tasked her with and she actually is making an impact at saving NE souls so that was good to see.

4 Likes

The souls are being used as fuel to make the tree.
Not that they are coming back, whoever died is staying dead.
And the souls seem to be the ones players rescue. Sylvanas has barely started her task.

Anyway this is the renewal storyline that no one but blizzard knows what it is or what it means. Its just a marketing word for now.

I don’t know about that. I thought they were choosing to be reborn, it’s not very clear.

I saw it as a positive, all that talk about renewal. There was no talk of sacrifice.

1 Like

Pretty much the whole story with the NEs right now. We go from one cliffhanger to another. Endlessly.

uh… okay…

It was good, Y’sera is going to plant the seed, it’s tied to the Emerald Dream which means it’s going to be a World Tree. How is that a cliffhanger? that was a promise of restoration. I bet the new Green Dragonflight quests are going to all be about helping Tyrande restore the Night Elves in Dragonflight. What’s there to be mad about if you are a NE?

2 Likes

Firstly I care very little about promises.
A lot has been promised over the years and not one was fulfilled.

As for the word renewal, its vague, none comital. What’s it mean? Regrow the tree? Ok. Who’s going to live in it? Ghosts?

The Horde already burned it down once, what’s stopping them from doing it again?
What was the point of this whole story arc? To go back where we started? What changed? What’s the conclusion?

Even if we assume this is a big Undo move by Blizzard… there has to be some sort of evolution from all this chaos.
Will the Night Elves and Alliance learn from their mistakes and change for the better or not?

The souls that were saved. They are going to be reborn, that’s what they chose.

It’s really simple. There’s going to be a NE baby boom, all of those souls are going to get reincarnated. Maybe not right away, but it seems like in an expansion or five, the NE will be back to where they were before the burning, population wise.

This thread and today’s questline.

Like bread and butter.

Happy Forsaken day everyone!

8 Likes

I can imagine a few frequent Night Elf Posters who would pull out all sorts of stuff.

Like their whole race was deleted, only a handful exist, they have no where to go (/cough… Hyjal… /cough)…

Or post lengthy diatribes about video game theory as some psychological science, to show how Night Elf Players are victims.

4 Likes

Guess we will see.
Reborn as what or who is going to be interesting.
What would be more interesting is what they will do after their rebirth.

Build a thousand feet wall like game of thrones to seperate their territory with the Horde?
Boy I sure hope so