A look at the future of the Forsaken - Support For Calia ♕

Only Tyrande orders Sylvanas. Not Pelagos. PELAGOS never says the Maw is going to cease to exist.

2 Likes

Pelagos gave Tyrande the right to order Sylvanas. And yes, Pelagos said no soul was ever going to the Maw again.

Again, get your facts right. He literally says every souls deserves a CHANCE at redemption.

You’re like Treng, people have to constantly explain what actually happened, because you don’t actually know.

1 Like

Arbiter Pelagos says: Never again will a mortal soul be sent to its depths. All deserve a chance at redemption.

Arbiter Pelagos says: Recent events have shown us that a single mortal soul–in fact, every mortal soul–can alter the course of eternity.

He tell you everyone will get a second chance AND no one will ever go to the Maw again.

Than i stand corrected.

Don’t let him tell you you’re wrong! Women are right, always!

I’m a guy, but thanks….I think

But you’re playing a woman character?

And you’re point is what?

How I roleplay my toons is irrelevant to discussion on the lore forums.

Um if you’re a guy playing a woman character that’s womanface. You should be playing as a man.

pat Okay

2 Likes

Evelyssa stop messing around.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

psst! Micah isn’t actually a werewolf either!

2 Likes

They can be whatever they want!

1 Like

…I am happy with Arthas being evil. In fact, I wanted him to show up in Shadowlands doubling down on being evil, purely so he could mock Sylvanas for thinking that the evil she was committing was for any real ‘Greater Good’. The moment that Sylvanas realized she was just being used by Zovaal, the moment she wasn’t needed anymore, I wanted Arthas to emerge from the darkness, reveal all her motives for the pile of poop they were, grind her face in it, then toss her away to take his place as the Jailer’s ACTUAL right-hand man. Maybe even mock Zovaal’s motives as he does so, honestly expecting them to be self-serving delusions that fail in the end. Because he’s no longer interested in things like power, or money, or fame- he just wants to see the universe burn.

That’s what I wanted from a Shadowlands Arthas return. Fortunately I knew that they almost certainly wouldn’t have the chops to try it, so I wasn’t disappointed when it didn’t happen.

2 Likes

It doesn’t go that far but the Lich King part of the Anduin fight does pretty effectively mock Sylvanas for a bit.

I thought they might genuinely have the belief but then they disappeared once the thread grew and their lack of support was clear … so you might be right …

Tin foil hat me suspects OP is ecstatic that there are ~600 posts under a thread with the title “Support For Calia” in it. Even though ~575 of them are basically saying “Please do not let this happen.” Maybe they hope Blizzard only skim the forums for high post threads and think, “Huh, they really love Calia! Let’s do this!”

Meh. I’m torn between laughing at thinking they would read our drivel and crying that the thought that their newfound desire to listen to the people might extend so far as to look for high post-count threads and just read the titles.

I’ll just stick with believing they’ll ignore the Story Forum.

5 Likes

If we are tin foil hatting -

These forums have been quiet. Except, there have been a rash of Forsaken-themed threads lately. A lot of them seem to be about changing the Forsaken. Not your typical Deathisfinal/Benedikt- type love letter to the Forsaken. Threads about wholesale changing their aesthetic.

While the Night Elf threads have gone quiet.

It almost feels like some one, or people, are trying to stir up Forsaken fans and their allies, buy spamming these topics on the Forums on various Alts.

It does seem curious. But to what end? I guess just to rub it in the face of the Forsaken fans that Calia is gonna be a thing in their story.

7 Likes

My tin foil hat theory is, there is a subset of Alliance diehard fans who outright refuse to play Horde out of principle. They always wanted to play Forsaken because of their love of Human Lordaeron content, and they still want to keep the moral superiority the Alliance offers them. They see the potential Calia brings for Alliance Forsaken, and they have jumped on the chance to play Forsaken without playing Horde. Furthermore, they are probably just mean to begin with for being bullied for playing pink male Night Elves all these years by the mean supermacho green Orc players.

Horde Forsaken players are still dead set in the anti-Calia camp with only a few eager to see what change this brings to the Forsaken narrative. Forsaken fans have stayed the same for the last 4 years and our wants have stayed the same. More focus, rebuilding, rebrand without Sylvanas, and creepy goth aesthetic.

8 Likes

I’m pretty worried about patch day tomorrow and the future direction of the Forsaken. The Forsaken firmly belongs with the Horde.