A look at the future of the Forsaken - Support For Calia ♕

And people who say the Primus is Male and that Sylvanas is Female would be correct, since that is the Lore designed by Blizzard.

If people said other wise, they would be incorrect.

RP and Fanfiction are separate from the actual story and canon lore.

1 Like

You can’t tell people that there not a gender!

1 Like

Which is GRAVE overstatement. The only one who ever killed a king was Garona.

Edwin was once an uncrowned. He kinda started an uprising which lead to the death of the Queen.

I was most excited about the return of Vanessa Vancleef. I’m excited for what she may do in the future!

2 Likes

We stan girl power, YASS QUEEN SLAY! #NoKingsOnlyQueens #WomanForPresident #TimesUp

1 Like

Can’t I?

6 Likes

Edwin Vancleef has never been mentioned to be part of the Uncrowned.

His daughter is, she accepted the summon right? Edwin was a rogue. He was invited to join the uncrowned. But he’s dead.

There is no lore he was ever invited to join the uncrowned. And even if her daughter is a member of the Uncrowned that just shows how much they fail at this king unmaking business.

Let take it for what it is, Blizzard wanted to make the uncrowned a bigger deal then what they were and failed miserably at it.

1 Like

The fact that there is an organization of humans that is against the Alliance, is a touchy subject for you isn’t it Zerde?

There is a legitimate anti-Wrynn sentiment growing in Westfall. The Alliance is a corrupt organization, Zerde. This is fact.

3 Likes

You mean the organization that literally has the Spymaster of the Alliance as its member? Please, at best the Uncrowned does not care about either factions.

A sentiment manufactured due to Onyxia machinations. The only corrupt organization in Warcraft is the Horde. Hence, why Saurfang was so ashamed of it/considered Sylvanas the heir of Blackhand. I’d also point out the Defias has as per The EK book finally been dealt with.

The people of Westfall are starving, and the only person to blame for that is Varian Wrynn, not Onyxia.

2 Likes

Concerning the Uncrowned, I was kind of hoping Blizzard was setting up a dramatic twist for the end of BfA. Well, a different twist.

With the Uncrowned being a thing… I thought maybe they would either kidnap or kill both Sylvanas and Anduin, to try and end the war. Maybe the attempt failed, and the world is turned into a suspicious dreadscape. Or maybe they succeed, and the world is thrown into chaos. Either way, I thought Blizzard was setting up the Uncrowned to make a move.

I could imagine Garona and Lilian ambushing Sylvanas, while Shaw and Valeera ambushed Anduin. All 4 were well positioned to make a name for the Uncrowned that would echo across the lore.

But nope.

1 Like

Sure, lets not blame the Defias who were harassing/extorting and killing anyone who would not bow to their will.

Why would Shaw or Valeera ambush Anduin? Short of another mind manipulation thing both have amicable relations with Anduin.

As for Sylvanas, there was no way Blizzard was just going to let Garona/Lilian get the kill/not give the night elves some semblance of justice. I doubt they wanted Garrosh 2.0 thus making her death at anyone Horde be unlikely.

I was hoping there would be more build up to Sylvanas keeping tabs on the Twilight Cultists and the Syndicate all this time. When the Syndicate returned as a faction we fight in the Arathi warfront I was hoping we would have more Uncrowned/Syndicate story. They could become a true antagonist faction to the Uncrowned so that they don’t just become obscure.

You can count this is a one of the many “good” things Sylvanas did. She offered a huge bounty on Syndicate heads… why? Who knows her motives, it’s another thing that was lost in her pendulum swing of a villain arc. But it certainly was a boon to the Alliance and the Horde.

2 Likes

If the Lore went that way. Obviously it didnt.

Like if Anduin was just placating generals pushing an advantage, and Sylvanas wasnt selling the Horde out. If BfA ended with the war grinding on, and the Uncrowned deciding they needed to take out Sylvanas and Anduin to end the large scale war between the Factions.

I thought that might happen early in BfA. When I saw all 4 Rogues well positioned near the leaders. It seemed like more than coincidence. As I said, it looked like it could be build up for the Uncrowned. But nope.

2 Likes

This quest must have you shaking in your boots https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/The_Dawning_of_a_New_Day

Maybe Vanessa may one day get her revenge. I am rooting for her, honestly.
Vanessa Vancleef for High Queen!! :person_with_crown: I should make a thread about this.

4 Likes

I guess it could have happened that way but personally I never saw it that way.

Again, I always kinda expected the Uncrowned would be all bluster and not enough stabby stabby.

Personally, if I wasgoing to make a rogue order hall, I would have focused on the more pirate/thieves side of the rogue class over the assassin portion(maybe make their order hall from a giant ship!). Make it so the rogues were after money/not wanting the Legion to destroy their stuff.

Oh yes, I was shaking in my boots knowing ahead of time Vaneesa was going to be a dungeon boss and that she decided to just redo her father’s failed plan.

I’m hoping we finally get to kill her. Blanche deserves a test of justice.

The revolutionaries in Westfall rn:

It’s beautiful Zerde. Alliance flags thrown into a bonfire, it will be glorious. The righteous always win Zerde.

1 Like

uh-huh:
Lazy Peons - Quest - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com)