A look at the future of the Forsaken - Support For Calia ♕

So then Not-so Royal Apothecary Society?

:person_shrugging:
They’re keeping the title next patch.

Love your post and Hashtags, but Calia’s claim to the throne is little more than “The Patriarchy said this is mine, considering theres no male with a reasonable claim… even a younger one. Literally any weiner will do.”

1 Like

Wow you are so WRONG! The Alliance is actually really bad! We have an entire group of refugees and minorities, and another of racists and imperialists which kills the other. How can you say that’s not evil?! That’s awful!

1 Like

Undeath has NEVER been a patriarchy, that sounds like MRA propaganda.

The Forsaken have not. But the Scourge was lead by a Lich King. Calia’s little brother, who was crown prince of Lordaeron. Not her. Who wasn’t even undead until our true queen set that ball in motion. Dark Lady watch over you

The Scourge isn’t the Forsaken! Women are not beings who should be held back by men, and letting the history of the Lich KING get in the way is doing exactly that! Calia doesn’t take orders from men and never should!

Call me what you will, but when I see a low level Alt with a low post count, on a Sunday, with a name that is quite on the nose… I ask… Is this Sunday Forum RP?

5 Likes

Um I just made this character after divorcing my husband and getting his computer in the settlement. I’m a fangirl of settings with strong women hence the name.

1 Like

As far as Undeath being Female…

Undeath on Azeroth came from Zovaal stealing ideas from the mind of the Primus. The Primus is Male.

If you want to say the Forsaken should be led by Females, that is one thing. But Undeath itself is not exactly female. Unlike other beings, the way it can be propagated doesn’t require Females. The Forsaken needed the Valkyr, but Undeath itself is pretty gender neutral. And what came to Azeroth and created both the Scourge and the Forsaken came from the mind of the Primus - if unwilingly.

Why are the wierdos always Alliance players?

3 Likes

You just contradicted yourself! All the Valkyr are female!

Look at my answer about the Primus in this post here.

I agree!

2 Likes

The Forsaken are not the entirety of Undeath. They needed the Valkyr because they didnt have access to the other various methods of creating Undead, which all came from the Primus, who is certainly not a Female.

don’t… feed the troll Curse, c’mon we all know better.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Yes the man stole their reproductive agency and needed strong women to save them, just like in real life as we’re seeing now

1 Like

Computers are great and all, but from this brief conversation we had, sounds like a bargain to be rid of you.

Sylvanas killed Calia.

The Primus is not a Female and Sylvanas is not a Male. I think that should be clear.

Wow you support genocide?!

Who are you to say what someone’s gender is?!

1 Like

Blizzard created these fictional characters and Blizzard stated their gender. It is their lore. That is canon. So that is why I say it.

Anyone can say it, not just me - if they know the lore, and pay attention to what Blizzard has stated them as. Visual cues aside.

I thought we already establiahed in this thread, everyone is a dreadlord…everyone including you and me Curse.

3 Likes

Anyone can say that they’re whatever gender they want! And they’re not snowpeople!

1 Like