[A] [Korgath] Nefas Eternum guild recruitment

Hello there!

As everyone knows, Shadowlands will be upon us fairly quickly. Our guild is seeking to fill some empty seats for when Mythic raids begin. We are not looking for world first stuff (although that would be pretty cool).

We do need some dedicated, reliable, and knowledgeable individuals. Due to staffing issues, we did not progress as far as we had wanted to in BFA: Ny’Alotha (Mythic); however not for a lack of trying, and did manage to have some fun along the way.

We are an adult guild, and drinking while raiding is encouraged (although not required). If politics and real world topics are your focus, we aren’t for you.

We raid Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays from 930pm to 1130pm (eastern time). That’s 630pm to 830pm pacific time.

Although we are seeking specific roles to fill, all roles will be considered. We are not aiming to min/max.

We are in high need of a Restoration Druid, and any melee dps worth their salt. Tanks are covered, although offspec is always great to have.

If you are interested in joining us, please feel free to message in game:

Htezerall-Korgath
Aerilynne-Korgath
Kinka-Korgath

I will check back here as often as I can, but I pretend to be a functioning adult and unfortunately, work interferes with wow.

Regards, and see you on the battlefield!

PS: This is alliance only, sorry horde, no hard feelings.

Moving on up!

bump. come to your new home!

Watch me do a push up…

please reach out fraxinus#1761 on bnet or fraxinus#4023 on discord

Hi Fraxinus, I sent you a bnet request. Can’t wait to chat. Thanks!

Bump. We offer cookies.

Hey thanks, I actually found a new guild. I appreciate you adding me, the days and hours worked a little better with the other group. Sorry and GL

Bnet = Kinka#1154. Still looking for a couple of players. If you are interested, reach out to me on bnet!