LF Raiding guild - Casual or Semi-HC

I’ve gotten back into playing a few months ago and would like to start raiding again. I haven’t raided since TBC, other than LFR, where I was a MT or rogue. These days I’ve been enjoying a havoc DH and still have my tank and rogue from the TBC days. Mostly looking for a good group of people to have some fun with, horde or alliance as I play both. Horde is on Zul’Jin, Alliance on Stormrage. Main thing is, I play a lot during the day, but looking for raid times between 9pm and 12pm EST, Mon-Thurs.

Looking forward to hearing from ppl and having some fun.

hey check us out ! :smiley: [H-Area 52] *Firestorm* Open Recruitment For Shadowlands

Have something you might be interested in - let’s chat! jayc#11573

Hey there! We might be a fit. Reach out on discord if you like what you read! :slight_smile:

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

12/12 H - Ny’alotha - AOTC

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS (Bonus if Tank Off-Spec), and Heals

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we have achieved our end goal for the Tier, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268

Hey Vrinia,

My guild might be a good fit for you! Take a look at our recent post. Please reach out to me if you are interested or if you have any questions.

Btag is Kinka#1154

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-korgath-nefas-eternum-guild-recruitment/706433

Hi All, thank you for the replies, I found a guild and have a home for raiding now. Best of luck to everyone in SL :slight_smile:

Hi! You arent on our server but if you ever get the urge to change servers we would love to have you! I am one of the GMs for Rejected Gods on Azshara. We are a new guild who want to raid casually and if we get to heroic great but were not setting expectations before we get there. We do not believe in checking logs and yelling at people, we really want to learn together. We also plan on only raiding one day a week Tuesdays around 7est.
Our other GM is really looking at doing some rated BGs and we also plan to do M+.

You can reach out to us in discord or on BNET if youre interested! We hope to hear from you!

BNet- Tyyrial#1420
Discord- Tyyrial#3228

Would be glad to have you!!

Mission Statement: We have a great opportunity here to get in on the ground floor for a new community rebuild. We intend to be primarily raid focused, but at a more working-man/woman’s schedule and focus. We want to welcome with open arms anyone looking for a “Friday night with the guys/gals” type of atmosphere where friends come together for their bi-weekly game nights.

About our Leadership: Our guild is headed by 2 individuals with extensive leadership experience in both daily lives and inside World of Warcraft. We’re ready to make the game a great experience again. No drama is a must!

About our Guild: We strive to bring friendship and integrity to all things we do with one another in the guild; Kinship built through shared love of gaming & having fun with like-minded individuals. We recommend being someone who wants a laid-back atmosphere, looking to build a new, great guild with us.

Schedule: Tues/Fri (8PM-11PM CST)

Openings:

• 3 Healers (My preference is folks whom can maintain other healers as well and/or play offspecs. This isn’t a requirement, but would be a welcome sight. Multi-purpose players kill bosses quicker!)

• Lots of DPS (I’m in the market for a lot of DPS at this point. Please be someone that is open to playing whatever is best for each phase of content. I’m not looking to pester folks to make good comp decisions, so be someone who enjoys doing what’s best for each tier)

If you have any questions, please contact:

GM BNET: Ekye#11711
GM Discord: Ekyu#3966

Hey Vrinia
Semi-Casual RL raiding guild re-establishing for Shadowlands. Will be pushing the boundaries in mythic+ dungeons as well as achieving AOTC and maybe dabble in some of those mythic bosses. Raid times Wed, Thur, 7:45pm-10:00pm PT
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Lightbringer
Bnet: sumwrath#1715
Disc: Kornpops#4946