BM Hunter LF Guild

Looking for a guild to join for the long run. I played a bit of Legion expansion but looking for a home in shadowlands. I am EST timezone and would like to stay in that time frame.

Currently horde willing to faction change and server xfer if needed.

Intuition reformed on Thrall from a former US top 40 guild and we’re currently recruiting DPS for Cutting Edge in Shadowlands. Our core is comprised of current and prior Cutting Edge players and leadership. We raid Tues-Thurs 8-11EST during progression and Tues-Wed during farm after CE.

We expect all our players to min/max their characters and maximize their abilities to perform their desired roles exceptionally.

We expect all our players to have near perfect attendance, have positive attitudes, come prepared before raids with consumables/runes, research the encounter we’re progression and above all, having fun slaying dragons.

We expect our players to do research on their classes and stay up to date on the changes for the players to adequately adjust and be ready for raid.

If you feel like this works for you, then Intuition may be a good fit for you!

Add me on BNET Khascade#1163 or discord Khascade#8537 and we can discuss further.

Heya, we’re a CE guild on ZJ… HMU on discord for a chat

Lights#2759

hey, let me know if interested or feel free to hit me up on discord Bakuga#1745

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area52-firestorm-mythic-raiding-guild/710828

Heya, we have a pretty tough schedule but maybe you’ll be interested.

We’re looking to improve our roster and push top 50 then HOF (second tier goal) going into shadowlands. Maybe check us out and if you think you may be interested, please throw up an application. We have a competitive roster so we can ensure we’ll always be improving to achieve our long term goals.

WP: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Modern
App: https://forms.gle/79B3H7vCuG2xHi226

(Horde)

• new guild of experienced HOF/Top 50 during BFA raiders

Sieara#6473 (disc) if you have any questions!

Hey Chigga,

My guild might be a good fit for you! Take a look at our recent post. Please reach out to me if you are interested or if you have any questions. I’d love to hear from you!

Btag is Kinka#1154

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-korgath-nefas-eternum-guild-recruitment/706433

Hi Chigga.

Satire is a newly formed Shadowlands raiding guild on Connected Bonechewer(It is central time zone). We are looking to push progression through Mythic using a semi-hardcore schedule. Our raid times will be Friday/Saturday from 9pm - 12am CST.

After taking an 11 year hiatus from wow raiding, I wanted to create my own guild that wasn’t extremely hardcore but could get bosses down and progress with a limited schedule. We are in need of one tank, one healer, and a bunch of dps. Once we get 10 players, we will begin running normal raids until we can fill out our core Mythic group.

If this sounds like a good fit, contact me at battle.net at Gingivits#11827 or on discord at pdubbs34#8341.

Good luck finding your guild!

Intuition reformed on Thrall from a former US top 40 guild and we’re currently recruiting STRONG RANGED DPS and ONE RAID HEALER for Cutting Edge in Shadowlands. Our core is comprised of current and prior Cutting Edge players and leadership. We raid Tues-Thurs 8-11EST during progression and Tues-Wed during farm after CE.

We are also big Mythic + players. We push keys in the 24s-28s daily and have players up to the 6K io, range.

Players who show strong parses/exceptional performance will have the cost of their realm transfer covered by us! We based this off either raider io scores, logs or mythic progression.

We expect all our players to min/max their characters and maximize their abilities to perform their desired roles exceptionally.

We expect all our players to have near perfect attendance, have positive attitudes, come prepared before raids with consumables/runes, research the encounter we’re progression and above all, having fun slaying dragons.

We expect our players to do research on their classes and stay up to date on the changes for the players to adequately adjust and be ready for raid.

If you feel like this works for you, then Intuition may be a good fit for you and we’ll be ready to welcome you to the guild!

Add me on BNET Khascade#1163 or discord Khascade#8537 and we can discuss further.

Hi Chigga,

< Special > of Hyjal, is a one night a week guild that is striving to achieve AOTC in a timely manner, and push head strong into mythic in a casual atmosphere.

Some of the members of the guild have raided together for several years and we have a good core but want to add to our ranks in order to be able to tackle our goals quicker and push into mythic at a faster pace.

Realm: Hyjal
Realm Time Zone: PST
Raid Times: Saturday from 6:00pm - 10:00pm (realm time)

Recruiting for Shadowlands and in need of healers/dps.

Would love to chat with you more about joining our team. My contact information is : Euphoria#11461 (btag) || Euphoria#1146 (discord).

Hi! I am one of the GMs for Rejected Gods on Azshara. We are a new guild who want to raid casually and if we get to heroic great but were not setting expectations before we get there. We do not believe in checking logs and yelling at people, we really want to learn together. Our other GM is really looking at doing some rated BGs! We currently have mainly mid 20-30s players.

We have only one raid night right now and it would be Tuesday evenings. We havent finalized a time but we are mostly EST and we dont plan on going until like 1am.

You can reach out to us in discord or on BNET if youre interested! We hope to hear from you!

BNet- Tyyrial#1420
Discord- Tyyrial#3228

We might be interested in picking up another hunter. 12/12M, raid times are Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST, located on A-Proudmoore. If interested, feel free to give me a btag add -
Conzeula#1172

[A][US][Aerie-Peak]< Crimson Royals > are now recruiting! We’re a friendly guild of players who are looking to challenge ourselves and improve against high-level Shadowlands content, such as raids and Mythic+ dungeons. Come and join us if you would like to pit yourself against the best the game has to offer! Our raiding times are Thurs/Sat 9:00pm - 12:00am EST, and we’re open to players of all skill levels who are looking for a challenge!

We are currently looking for 1 DH dps and 5 ranged dps.

Apply at our website https://crimson-royals.enjin.com/ or
add me on discord: lala#0869
or on BTAG: lala#12407