[A] <Kill Order> PvP Guild Recruiting - Emerald Dream

Looking for a new home? Like PvP? Active guild, social. We have events and fun game nights. Hit us up in game or website!!

Who do I message in game to talk to about joining?

2 Likes

If you are looking for an active, social, pvp guild send KO a message today! Looking for players who enjoy wpvp/bgs/rbgs/arenas and mythic +. Check out our website or talk to us in game!

You can send us an email, or apply via the website, or contact an officer in-game!

Sounds like a great group of folks! I applied on the website a day or two ago, was wondering when I might hear back? I am eager to slay some Horde and make some friends. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Tyrnus!! We got your app! Just pst someone in guild and we will get you invited!

Come join us today!!!

Apply today with Kill Order on Emerald Dream!

Kill Order is here for all your pvp needs as well as fantastic fun events retail or classic!

Come join us for some wPvP fun! Kill Order is alive and kicking in retail WoW!

1 Like

Need some WPvP in your WoW life? How about some mythic +? Or maybe just some new friends to hang out with, hit us up in game!!!

Kill Order is rocking and rolling! Want Mythics? RBGs? Wpvp? It’s all on the menu!

Kill order is still the most influential World PvP guild on Emerald Dream and we want you to join us. We understand many friends left for classic and that is OK. We are still sticking it to the horde and are looking for more active players from guilds who may not be as active as you’d like in this manner. /who Kill Order to talk to a officer today! ~ World PvP Commander Offtank.

1 Like

I sent an application in via your website, I look forward to hearing from you!

Awesome! Glad to hear from you!

Want to join Kill Order but want to fill out the questionnaire on your own time? Apply at www. killordered . com no spaces

Looking for an active guild in retail that does all things PvP and Mythic +? Come join us today!

Kill Order is recruiting active players for good community pvp!

Want to join a guild that is active, does things with guildies, active discord, social, and pvp? Hit us up in game today!

1 Like

Kill Order wants active PvP players! Come join up!

www. Killordered .com