[A] <Kill Order> PvP Guild Recruiting - Emerald Dream

One of our RBG teams is looking for FC. If you are interested please hit us up!!!

Bump 4 KO!!!

1 Like

Looking for a guild to call home? WPvP/Arenas/BGs/RBGs/Events!!! Lets Roll! KO

1 Like

KO still actively recruiting! Contact an officer or apply at our website!

www. killordered .com

Still looking for that classic feel when it comes to a guild? Talk to us about joining KO!

Come join a fun group of pvpers.

Apply today with Kill Order! Looking for active PvP players!

This guild still recruiting?:thinking:

Yes sir! Recruiting is still open. Apply today!

Don’t want to wait on Classic queues?? Come join an active PvP guild for RBGs, Arenas and M+

Looking for a guild that is still active? WPvP, RBGs, and other events. Hit us up!!

Can I ask what time zone this guild is in?

We have players from several different time zones, mostly East coast though

Looking for an active guild, we got you fam!

Need people to play with? PvP is awesome but is way more fun with friends!!!

Friends leave for Classic? Need new friends? We want to be your friends. Join Kill Order for the #1 Wpvp experience in Azeroth.

We’re still alive and kicking. Join Kill Order today!

1 Like

I had the opportunity to play with this guild last night and have nothing but great things to say. Great group of people!

1 Like

I’m lurking in pursuit of a new home server - and a PVP-centric guild on Emerald Dream sounds perfect.

However, I’m curious - is there still RP on this server? And does have any ongoing theme or story? Or how do you find RP independently)?

I’m not fixated on it but just curious so I can plan ahead. :smiley:

I don’t RP myself, but I know there are discod severs for this on ED. You’ll have to do a little digging on these forums to find the link.

1 Like

Currently our RP program is in development.

Our current priorities are RBGs and WPvP.

We’re always looking for interested people to fill out events and expand interests into different areas of the game!

3 Likes