[A] <Kill Order> PvP Guild Recruiting - Emerald Dream

Just joined this crew… seem like really good people. Been here less than 3 days and already lots of laughs in Discord, wPvP (yea, I showed up on a L116 and helped down a few hordies already) and generally just good gameplay/chat.

4 Likes

Week 1 report: This guild reminds me of the guilds in times gone by. It’s incredibly active, Discord is always popping and the community spirit is top-notch.

So far, I’ve participated in world PvP, PvE and miscellaneous support for other items. Most of the guildmembers have flying unlocked and have been more than willing to load up a 2-person mount to take this sexy Paladin somewhere quickly.

:love_you_gesture::+1:

4 Likes

Looking for more players who enjoy WPvP, light RP, and arenas!

2 Likes

Hey! KO is rockin’! Come join us for some World PvP!

2 Likes

Coming back for 8.3? Join us for WPvP, BGs, Mythic +!!!

www killordered com

2 Likes

Apply today with Kill Order!!

PvP, mythics and a great community!

1 Like

Returning for 8.3, tired of Classic, or just need a new guild that does all kinds of things together? We do WPvP, bgs, RBGs, Mythic +, new Raid team forming, events, RP…come talk to us in game!

1 Like

Joined KO several months ago after my old guild lost majority of players to Classic. Never did I think I would find such an active guild. At any time of day, there are always multiple people on.

They focus on PvP, all sorts from PUGs, WPvP, to Rated games. It’s a great community who helps their members to succeed in WPvP taking out Horde Scum!

If you’re looking for a great home to enjoy roaming Azeroth with a squad of dedicated Horde Hunters, this is the place for you!

2 Likes

I left a dead server for Emerald Dream and found KO on a chance meeting with an old PVP buddy. They welcomed me into their guild with open arms. This is a great community of respectable people who love ‘the good fight’. In all of my WOW years, I’ve never found such a family and I wouldn’t give them up without a fight! Discord thrums with activity and there are always a plethora of folks online supporting each other! Additionally, the officer structure can successfully boast FUN and UNIQUE guild events, regular meetings, Stats Tracking for individual and guild growth…they never cease to amaze me! K.O.4.LIFE

3 Likes

Being a dedicated raider, then having kids and not having time for it. I struggled to find a guild in the game that would actually be cool with me doing content within my time schedule. I was never much of a PvP player, but KO found me. I grew with the guild, my blood-thirst for horde murderings grew stronger over time. Making friends and being myself in the guild, having an extremely discord especially, was easy. Every one accepts you for who you are. There’s always some one down to do something! The officer & leadership core strives to promote different types of events and interesting WPvP challenges! I’m glad Kill Order found me, I’ve made friends in here I’ll have for the rest of my life. KO

3 Likes

I’m pretty new to the guild, and ED, but I already feel like I’ve found a home. A common fault of established groups is the tendency of exclusive cliques. While this is a tight-knit group, they are still very welcoming to newcomers, and strive to provide an opportunity for you to be as involved as you’re willing to be. I have enjoyed being active while never feeling that I have to apologize when real life pulls me away. It is common to see organized guild events, as well as people in chat or Discord getting groups going for various activities. WPvP is tricky in the current shard system, but this group makes the best of what we’ve been given. One of my favorite aspects is that members take pride in doing their best without endless e-peen jousting. Achievement is commonly acknowledged, but the team dynamic seems to overshadow individual accomplishment.

TLDR: I like these guys. If you’re a team player that wants to mix it up with the Horde, you probably will, too.

5 Likes

Kill Order is the reason I come back to WoW. This incredibly friendly and lovely, but bloodthirsty people are the best guild I’ve had on any server in any expansion. KO is home and I’m so glad to be apart of 'em. We’re active as h*ll, lots of stuff going on almost every single night and day, especially WPvP and PvP in general. Come join us and we’ll welcome you with open arms! KO!

3 Likes

I moved off of ED to go to Sargares. It was a huge mistake I felt out of place and just didn’t feel like I belonged. Jumped on a toon I made and started asking around. I talked to Advaris, she was amazing and didn’t really put any pressure on me because of how busy my work schedule is. The guild is amazing always helping out each other, WPVP, RBGs, and arenas. This guild made me fine my passion in wow again and I don’t think I will ever leave. I have fun and enjoy the company of everyone here. This is an amazing guild! Oh and smash mythic+ also :). Come join us and have one hell of a time!

3 Likes

This guild makes WoW fun. Thank you!

2 Likes

There are some amazingly talented players in this guild, but for someone who was (and is!) still in the process of learning, I found this guild to be a really welcoming place where you can improve your skills and be challenged while having fun. Our fave thing is WPVP, plus do tons of events, as well as have organized rated PVP and Mythic+. And we also have a small (but enthusiastic!) RP presence. I wanted to get better at PVP somewhere I could mess up and have fun while getting good feedback on how to improve - and I ended up getting that, plus some great friends and an community that would become a huge part of my life. JOIN OUR GUILD THESE PEOPLE ARE SO AMAZING

2 Likes

When I went looking for a realm after my old one died off, I came to the ED forums because I saw lots of people from ED in war mode. So I came to the forums and checked out all the recruitment posts and KO stood out to me. This has been a great group of people to play with and the pvp is always fun. There is always a good time to be had here!

2 Likes

We have the meats. Moist fillets mainly… from freshly shaved horde corpse.

Like PvP? Mythic+? Come join us, For the Alliance!

1 Like

I have been in the guild for a little over a year now. In my time here, we’ve raided, done RBG’s, Mythics, a bit of everything. We have a strong group of core players and we have a lot of fun. If you’re looking to PVP as a focus and do a little bit of everything else, Kill Order may be for you.

2 Likes

We hope you all have a Merry Christmas! Get WoW as a gift? Come join us for some awesome fun!