[A] <Kill Order> PvP Guild Recruiting - Emerald Dream

Kill Order, one of Emerald Dream’s top PvP guilds is recruiting!

Why do you play World of Warcraft? Are you searching for a community of like minded, PvP-centric friends?

Since it’s inception, Kill Order has established itself as one of Emerald Dream’s most active PvP guilds.

Kill Order is more than your average mmo guild. Kill Order has grown as a community to become a large group of family who play together for the joy of the game, and the sense of community mmo players have been chasing for decades.

Kill Order has built a reputation on Emerald Dream for being a respectable, mature PvP guild and we participate in RBGs, arenas, M+, world PvP, and we are heavily involved in Emerald Dream community oriented RP events.

We’d love to include you in our ever growing community. If you’re interested, please contact us in-game or via discord.

To become a member of KO, join our discord and follow the easy steps!

If that’s not working out for you, please contact an officer for more information!

24 Likes

Great guild! Really active and friendly. Glad I ended up here.

7 Likes

I was on my way out the door and met KO.

Great group of players, just genuinely good people, and being able to be a part of the community has renewed my desire to stick around and play.

Also, our Discord meme channel is on point.

10 Likes

Faction transferred from Horde to Alliance and KO is what I have been missing. Blizzard owes KO credit for making their game better!

15 Likes

The family that slays together stays together.

10 Likes

I would like to speak with you, many questions.

2 Likes

This has been SUCH a successful guild and we’re not stopping until we’re on top!

7 Likes

Joined up on my Druid who is technically an alt and have enjoyed it. Active guild chat and people are always looking to group up and do something with guildies which is a rare thing now days. Has me considering transferring my main back (I spend my first 14 years of playing on ED). One of the few guilds that doesn’t have 7 member cap guilds that actually has people always looking to group up and WPvP together. Come to find out a few other ED vets I know also reside in this guild. Would recommend.

5 Likes

I love going guild v guild with these guys, fun times

6 Likes

They may have beaten us once it twice. Next time they won’t be so lucky. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Easy hks, Purecheeks fell face flat lol

If you are looking for an awesome bunch of people to play the game with and who love to fight with the horde, check us out!!

8 Likes

THESE ARE MY BEST FRANDS and I HAVE NEVER LOVED PPL SO MUCH. JOIN US AND BE MY NEW BEST FRIEND. WE JUST LIKE GGS NO QQS.

4 Likes

Always taking applicants! Looking for an active guild members who want to be part of a tight knit community!

4 Likes

I wish you was horde side my guild is lucky to run RBGs for a couple of hours on weekends Been trying to find a regular group for a few nights a week since my old guild left for Mal’Ganis :frowning:

2 Likes

New website is up! Check us out today!

You can also apply via the site now!

www . killordered . com

4 Likes

Kill Order is always building new teams and expanding into new areas with our growing membership!

Apply today!

www. killordered .com

4 Likes

Very nice and friendly guild. As always I highly recommend if you want to find chill people to PvP with.

4 Likes

I look forward to seeing you all out on the battlefield. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If you like any kind of PvP this is the guild for you! WPvP/RBGs/Arenas/Random BGs. Please visit our website for application process or pst an officer in game for discord interview!

1 Like