:) [A/H] Pénsive/Pensive Welcoming New Members

<Pénsive[A]/Pensive[H}> We are a dual faction social guild welcoming community-minded members. We offer an environment that is geared toward mature adults without toxicity or overt vulgarity. We have a non-discriminatory environment with friendly players and mature officers. We provide dual faction Discord, guild repairs, raffles, m+ push, raiding and smiles. Rank advancement based on participation and just overall friendly attitude.

Pensive strives to be mature and chill guild where guildies get away from stressors of real life. As such, we keep chat clear of vulgarity, begging for speed leveling, gold, carrying, politics, religion, and other toxic topics. We are laid back in the respect that all members play what they want - how they want, when they want - with the same full guild support, friendship and camaraderie as any Raider or Leadership Member. Members are helpful, kind, supportive and fun. Leadership and Officers are mature and responsive.

Horde & Alliance – Scheduled Events, Achievements, Normal/Heroic Raids, M+ and old content done regularly
Weekly X-Faction Discord DND Group

Horde Progression Team (AOTC): Sat 12pm-3pm Bnet Briar#1421
Horde Learning Raids.

Alliance Progression Team (AOTC) : Tues & Thurs 8pm Raid Lead Bnet Footsie#11523

Contacts:
Alliance side: contact a guild member via /who Pénsive (to get the accent press alt and type 130)

Horde side: contact a guild member via /who Pensive

Either side:
Assistant GM Bondra @ Bnet Bondra#11498
Assistant GM DOC @ Bnet Brighthammer#1121642
Recruitment Officer Glaicial/Glaícial (alt 0237) @Bnet Banner#1119
Assistant GM Frahenstein @ Bnet Inzania@11304
GM Briar @ Bnet Briar#1421

For reviews: Check out the link below.

3 Likes

Always accepting new members who are looking for a community environment without toxicity but with many smiles! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pensive is active and the people are lots of fun to be around. Join Now!

2 Likes

Pensive is such an awesome guild to be in. There is always multiple guild mates on at any given time; you will never be alone in Azeroth. They are always helpful and they truly care about their people and they don’t push raiding upon its members, you can do what ever with out any fear of being booted out of the guild. Come give us a try, you won’t be sorry.

2 Likes

Lovely, friendly, chill group of folks! Tons of events and fun for all, even if you (like me!) aren’t a raider-type. Best group I’ve met and so grateful they took me in! You won’t be disappointed \o/

1 Like

It’s one heck of a nice bunch of people. So many raid options. People are often up for running keys. And xmog contests (not my thing personally) and the occasional fun thing

1 Like

I have played WOW since Vanilla. You will not find a guild with better leadership. There is always someone around to help you no matter what you are doing. We have multiple raid teams, multiple M+ teams. People doing Island expeditions PVP. There is something for everyone and someone to do it with.

2 Likes

This guild is amazing! Super friendly, low pressure, and into a bit of everything. The raiding teams are well organized, and even offer learning raids for people like me who mostly pvp but want to get into something new. All hours of the day and night you’ll find people to chat with, help you out, and explore with. I’ve been playing on and off for about 8 years now, and Pensive is by far the best community i’ve been a part of.

2 Likes

Saturday AOTC Horde team recruiting 370+ experienced Mage and DK. 11:45a-3p EST/SVT. Briar#1421

1 Like

Pensive is just plain awesome. Incredibly friendly, helpful, and full of fantastic people. My partner and I feel incredibly welcomed and appreciate the camaraderie we feel in the guild. Someone is always on to chat with and discord is incredibly helpful. Basically you will love this guild!

1 Like

Having been playing over 9 years and on US and EU servers, I have never come across a guild as friendly, helpful, or social as Pensive, and I have seen a lot of guilds in my time. The Officers and other guild members, I consider friends I have never met face to face, but no less important then RL friends. Great guild events, like Naked Body Darts (you will have to join to find out what it is, LOL) I hope to see you all there and make friends with you.

1 Like

Mythic + groups daily and looking for more members willing to develop our PVP presence!

I have been a member of Pensive now for several months. It is one of the best guild out there. Very helpful. Easy going. While this expansion is Horde vs Alliance & the discord for the guild has alot of HvA banter it’s a blast. This guild leadership is one of the friendliest if not the friendliest. Easy going and easy to talk to. Wanna get a m+ group together there’s probably others that are on and want to. Want to talk about theory crafting for your class? Yup we got that too. I love my guild. If you want a guild where you can be yourself and not worry about being neglected because you don’t raid. Please give Pensive a chance.

2 Likes

Saturday AOTC/1M team looking for 370+ mage! Briar#1421. We also have raid teams on ally and a learning open group on Horde!!!

Hello all ! We are looking for a full time healer for our progression raid group on on Tue/Thur from 9pm to 11pm . If you have heroic and/or mythic raid experience please feel free to contact either myself or any of the other officers listed in the thread above. Ideally looking for someone with around 15k+ hps ( the more the better obviously ahah). Our atmosphere is a non rage , leave your issues at the door attitude. I can even say it’s relaxing which is rare in a progressive raid team. Please have heroic or mythic raid experience . Hope you have a wonderful day everyone!

2 Likes

Hey All, i joined Pensive about 5 months ago, i have to say this is by far the nicest guild i ever been on, the guild is active, the people are friendly and funny, and everytime there are questions on the chat someone is answering them.
If you are into raiding or would like to get into it, we not only have a learning group, we also have 2 progression based teams!, so the guild is honestly for everyone who is looking to have a good chill time and make some friends :smiley:

1 Like

Grats to our T/Th team on AOTC!

2 Likes

Alliance Saturday Night Raid Team is looking for more. If Interested contact Bnet Flynurse #1583

Horde Saturday team recruiting rogue!

Hi all thanks for checking out this recruitment post by Pensive [H]
At the start of BFA most of my raiding guild from Legion had re-rolled/quit/just didn’t want to raid anymore so I found myself without a guild for a few weeks after launch. The trouble with finding a guild was that my availability was pretty limited to weekends and during the day. I was fortunate enough to be matched with a Pensive group that was looking to fill some spots in the LFG tool and I really liked my first experience with them. For a few weeks I was an alternate because of my hesitation to leave the server I spent 11 years on to join Pensive. After a few weeks I realized that they were a really good fit, and as far as I knew they liked me too. So I did it and have not a single regret.

As stated above we have a variety of teams and players that enjoy a wide range of content. There are two raid teams and a learning raid. People are always down for a m+ and there are constantly events being held. Management puts a lot of effort and time into running the guild smoothly and it shows. We had a very successful secret santa recently.

Please consider joining or at the very least talk to Briar.

TL:DR
Amazing guild
Lots to do
Serious Management
Please consider joining