LF Casual LGBT+ Friendly (H)

Married couple here looking for LGBT+ friendly, relatively casual guild on (H) Dalaran. We PvP/wPvP and have raided in past X-Pacs.

1. Feral Druid/Arcane Mage
  2. Dis Priest/WW Monk

Bnet: Trucido#1997

Hi there, Praetorianos and spouse! Please feel free to check out our ad. :) [A/H] Pénsive/Pensive Welcoming New Members - #2 by Briarzebubi-dalaran. We are LGBT+ affirming…not just friendly…and perhaps we are a good fit for you. I did add your bnet and perhaps we can chat this weekend when I am back in game or just ask a member on Pensive for an invite. We have 2 raid teams on horde and a learning one as well but we are a community guild first. We are working on building up our PvP presence and hope to see more of that take form soon. Look forward to chatting with you! <3

1 Like

the ancients misbehaving is a casual and social guild that is diverse and lgbt friendly we have a raid group and are always looking for more to join us! We are not huge but we are a friendly bunch and the guild is a size that you get to know your fellow players. Give us a shout out! my btag is battlemom#1568

Welcome to Pensive and we hope you enjoy your time with us!