<H> LF Active Casual Adult Guild

Looking for active casual social guild.

What I am looking for:

Looking for an active casual social guild medium in size where you are not just a number & members actually want to do stuff together.

I am NOT into raiding … I don’t have time.

I would love to see end game content at a super casual pace with no pressure one day.

I would be re rolling but I have a high level toons on the server already .

I DO NOT have a main toon . I have a alt problem. It fits me better so I don’t get bored .

I play both factions but I’ve yet to find a place to call home for my horde toons that I feel comfortable in.

Any information would be great.

1 Like

Hi Hellyll! You probs saw our ad for Pensive…yes, we are a large guild, but we do a lot to maintain that close feel where friendships and companionships can be formed. We are a community guild first! We do MANY things together and there is no pressure to do anything you don’t want to do. Many of us have alt problems so you would be very welcomed here! Maybe give us a shot? Check out this link for member reviews :) [A/H] Pénsive/Pensive Welcoming New Members. <3

1 Like

I second what Briar said, I came from a small, close-knit guild on a small server to Dalaran and Pensive. We’re big, but don’t have the feel of a large nameless, faceless guild. I like to call us the biggest “little” guild on the server.

3 Likes