๐Ÿ˜‰[A/H]Pensive Large Dual Faction Community Guild

I joined this guild 4 days ago. I love it here. Mature and friendly. I have been in a few groups already with guild mates. I think I have found my home.
Worst guild I've been in. They don't let you f****** curse. Cannot recommend as an adult player.
05/15/2018 11:45 AMPosted by Saikoh
Worst guild I've been in. They don't let you f****** curse. Cannot recommend as an adult player.

I'm so sorry you feel that way Saikoh. I was actually in Guild chat when you got upset, I truly wish you all the best in findging a guild home that is more your style.

Just to clarify however, we actually don't have rules against "cursing" per se - our *guideline* is that we ask members refrain from using *vulgarity* in public guild chat. Obviously pm's, Raid and Group chat are not as public, and we trust our members to self moderate their own groups to thier comfort level, whatever that might be.

We simply ask all of our members to use good judgement, be respectful of their Guildmates and friends, and try to keep public chat PG13. We also ask this as well as in the general public areas of our Dual Faction Discord page. We do however offer both "Private" and "Mature Content" channels for both text and voice discord channels that are again, moderated by the members participating.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Aschien#11798
05/13/2018 01:43 PMPosted by Jakemonk
I joined this guild 4 days ago. I love it here. Mature and friendly. I have been in a few groups already with guild mates. I think I have found my home.

So happy to have you with us Jakemonk!!
This guild is amazing, full of kind hearted non selfish people. Which is exactly what you need in a game like WoW. I even won BFA from this guild! I do not have ANY bad things to say about this guild.
I've been a member of <Pensive> for a couple of months now, and I can say with 100% certainty that they are one of the BEST guilds that I have ever been in - and I've been in a lot of guilds over the past 13+ years. The people are wonderful, they are friendly and mature and kind and inclusive. There is something for everybody, be it heroic raiding, casual raiding, dungeons, PvP, events, transmog runs/contests, raffles, trivia, collecting... you name it, we do it. We have amazing leaders that work very hard to make sure that it's a positive experience for everyone.

One of the things I love most is that the folks of <Pensive> genuinely love this game and each other. There is a sense of fun and camaraderie, not cynicism, burnout, or competition. Just last night we did a fun run of EN Normal for kicks and giggles - everybody was invited, and Discord was full of jokes and laughter and silliness while we plowed through mobs. These are people that I would hang with in real life, and it makes playing WoW SO. MUCH. BETTER. They have single-handedly reinvigorated my love of WoW, just when I thought that there was nothing else left for me here. It's like coming home again after being away for far too long.

TL;DR: Awesome people, lots of fun, you won't regret it. JOIN US!! :D
05/16/2018 09:46 AMPosted by Khanuun
This guild is amazing, full of kind hearted non selfish people. Which is exactly what you need in a game like WoW. I even won BFA from this guild! I do not have ANY bad things to say about this guild.

So glad you're happy Khan! <3
and thanks for beinf a part of the Fam!
05/16/2018 06:07 PMPosted by Chixlet
I've been a member of <Pensive> for a couple of months now, and I can say with 100% certainty that they are one of the BEST guilds that I have ever been in - and I've been in a lot of guilds over the past 13+ years. The people are wonderful, they are friendly and mature and kind and inclusive. There is something for everybody, be it heroic raiding, casual raiding, dungeons, PvP, events, transmog runs/contests, raffles, trivia, collecting... you name it, we do it. We have amazing leaders that work very hard to make sure that it's a positive experience for everyone.

One of the things I love most is that the folks of <Pensive> genuinely love this game and each other. There is a sense of fun and camaraderie, not cynicism, burnout, or competition. Just last night we did a fun run of EN Normal for kicks and giggles - everybody was invited, and Discord was full of jokes and laughter and silliness while we plowed through mobs. These are people that I would hang with in real life, and it makes playing WoW SO. MUCH. BETTER. They have single-handedly reinvigorated my love of WoW, just when I thought that there was nothing else left for me here. It's like coming home again after being away for far too long.

TL;DR: Awesome people, lots of fun, you won't regret it. JOIN US!! :D

LOVE this Chix, So glad you're with us. & having fun. That's what it's all about.
Love all these posts :) We have a great community of people on both Alliance and Horde.
I'm very much an introvert. Very much a loner. I'm also very new to this guild. Let me say that I have found it easy to interact, to chat, or maybe just to listen.

Example: I hopped into a discord chat and found many people to help me set up my volume correctly.

The guild chat is active, it seems that many members are online at all times, and most importantly...it is friendly!

If you hesitate, if you're shy, if you're scared,....well then, you're just like me. :)
05/17/2018 04:11 PMPosted by Tulkor
I'm very much an introvert. Very much a loner. I'm also very new to this guild. Let me say that I have found it easy to interact, to chat, or maybe just to listen.

Example: I hopped into a discord chat and found many people to help me set up my volume correctly.

The guild chat is active, it seems that many members are online at all times, and most importantly...it is friendly!

If you hesitate, if you're shy, if you're scared,....well then, you're just like me. :)

Yay Tulkor!! I can also be super shy, but I've gained so much confidence since I've been here with Pensive. I'm SO happy your comfortable and happy <3
Sounds like a good guild i recently got back into wow i have not played in ages so i decided to start a char on a diffrent server since none of my freinds play anymore i am also very shy and dont talk much plus i dont have alot of time to play as i have a wife and a 6 month old
Hi Thagarlen,

Congrats on the new baby. Life is busy and will always be. Also, welcome back to the game If you just want to kick up your feet and relax that is good too. Sometimes just zoning into the game is relaxing. I will look for you in game or add me to your Bnet Catie1140#1599.

Hope to talk soon :)
05/18/2018 12:49 PMPosted by Thagarlen
Sounds like a good guild i recently got back into wow i have not played in ages so i decided to start a char on a diffrent server since none of my freinds play anymore i am also very shy and dont talk much plus i dont have alot of time to play as i have a wife and a 6 month old

Hi Thagarlen! As Kat said - sometimes the best play time is just super chill and a short escape. Congratulations on your new baby <3 I hope they're sleeping a little for you guys :)
And when it gets crazy - just remember how quickly they grow and develop in the first couple of years! Once you feel like you cannot take one more second of a certain hard phase and your exhausted - magically that phase ends and a new one begins. It all goes so fast its a blur sometimes. I remember those days well. hehe. I hope you look us up! And don't be shy - we have a really good family community here. Hope to meet you soon!

Aschien#11798
Sounds like a great guild. Where do I sign up
05/19/2018 09:41 PMPosted by Mooch
Sounds like a great guild. Where do I sign up

Hi Mooch,

I just sent you mail in game :)

hope to see you soon!

Kat
@Mooch, Looking forward to seeing you!!

Aschien#11798
Hi Aschienn, I got in the guild last, got a lot of warm welcomes. I might have to get my horde guys going again and get them in that side :)
I want to join as Iโ€™m looking at doing fun stuff finishing out legion, working on achievements and new races. Also hitting BFA hard when it releases. Iโ€™m a huntard and love it. Although I do need a new pet I have some random tiger and eh so any help there.

Who do I contact on alliance side??
05/22/2018 06:54 PMPosted by Memade
I want to join as Iโ€™m looking at doing fun stuff finishing out legion, working on achievements and new races. Also hitting BFA hard when it releases. Iโ€™m a huntard and love it. Although I do need a new pet I have some random tiger and eh so any help there.

Who do I contact on alliance side??

Hi Memade! We are still going strong on Legion content as well as older stuffand PVP - but definitely gearing up for BFA! Check our contact information below! Can't wait to meet you!

Contacts:
Alliance side:
Recruiter Katryna @ Bnet Catie1140#1599
OR contact a guildmember via /who Pรฉnsive (to get the accent press alt and type 130)

Horde side:
Aschien @ Bnet Aschien#11798
contact a guildmember via /who Pensive

Either side:
Recruiter Aschien @ Bnet Aschien#11798
Recruiter Bondra @ Bnet Willowfae#11737
Assistant GM Hooves @ Bnet Nocturnal87#11588
GM Briar @ Bnet Briar#1421