😉[A/H]Pensive Large Dual Faction Community Guild

940 ret pally looking for raiding guild!
04/27/2018 03:55 PMPosted by Zexxeed
940 ret pally looking for raiding guild!

Hey Zexxeed, my bnet is #ashien#11798. Will try to hook up with you in game!
Hiyas, it doesn't look like we're going to make it here in WoW. I wanted to stop by and thank you for the warm invitation though, I really appreciate it.
05/01/2018 05:09 AMPosted by Cohilrist
Hiyas, it doesn't look like we're going to make it here in WoW. I wanted to stop by and thank you for the warm invitation though, I really appreciate it.

Sorry to hear that. If you ever do decide to return playing, look us up. Would be happy to have you and your son.

Take care and hope to see you soon!
Pensive is the breath of fresh air that i needed when I came back to WoW for the umpteenth time. I have loved this game for years, but the community aspect of it was lacking for me and I lost interest quickly. Pensive has brought me back to the beginning and I feel like I have found a home for as long as WoW will still have active servers.
I'm a returning player looking for a new home and would be interested in finding out more. This thread sure has a lot of great feedback and it's great to see guilds providing positive environments to game in.
Sign me up!
05/04/2018 05:14 AMPosted by Nisir
Sign me up!

Hey Nisir!! Add any, or all of us on Bnet or do /who Pénsive (for Alli Sister Guild) or /who Pensive (Horde side)! There's always an officer on to help! Hope to see you soon!

Alliance side:
Recruiter Katryna @ Bnet Catie1140#1599
contact a guildmember via /who Pénsive

Horde side:
contact a guildmember via /who Pensive

Either side:
Recruiter Aschien @ Bnet Aschien#11798
Recruiter Bondra @ Bnet Willowfae#11737
Assistant GM Hooves @ Bnet Nocturnal87#11588
GM Briar @ Bnet Briar#1421
05/03/2018 06:31 PMPosted by Optiq
I'm a returning player looking for a new home and would be interested in finding out more. This thread sure has a lot of great feedback and it's great to see guilds providing positive environments to game in.

Hey Optiq!! So glad our culture speaks to you! Sounds like you'll fit right in! Add any, or all of us on Bnet or do /who Pénsive (for Alli Sister Guild) or /who Pensive (Horde side)! There's always an officer on to help! Hope to see you soon!

Alliance side:
Recruiter Katryna @ Bnet Catie1140#1599
contact a guildmember via /who Pénsive

Horde side:
contact a guildmember via /who Pensive

Either side:
Recruiter Aschien @ Bnet Aschien#11798
Recruiter Bondra @ Bnet Willowfae#11737
Assistant GM Hooves @ Bnet Nocturnal87#11588
GM Briar @ Bnet Briar#1421
Came to Dalaran to join Pénsive about 2 weeks ago.
I was concerned that with so many members it would be hard to make a personal connection, since I'm kinda introverted to an extent. I am happy to say that has not been the case. This guild is loaded with friendly active players that are always down to do an assortment of WoW activities.

The guild leadership is active and holds members accountable and encourages community involvement.

If you need a home and people to play with I recommend.
05/04/2018 07:48 AMPosted by Lucievelle
Came to Dalaran to join Pénsive about 2 weeks ago.
I was concerned that with so many members it would be hard to make a personal connection, since I'm kinda introverted to an extent. I am happy to say that has not been the case. This guild is loaded with friendly active players that are always down to do an assortment of WoW activities.

The guild leadership is active and holds members accountable and encourages community involvement.

If you need a home and people to play with I recommend.

So happy you're here with us Lucievelle!!
I recently joined the guild and have one toon so far the I am gearing up. The folks in the guild are great. They have a well organized Discord page with voice and text channels. There is almost always someone to talk to online. They do both learning raids and progression raids, although I am not ready for and consequently have not tried the latter.

This is my third guild since starting the game a few months ago. My first two were dead and all I could do was quest and PUG. I made a toon in Dalaran just to join these guys after raiding with them once. If you are looking for a guild, you will be very happy with Pensive!
Sorry, just noticed I posted as my other toon. I plan on paying to move him to Dalaran so he can join Pensive as well.
05/05/2018 05:33 AMPosted by Jpsokay
I recently joined the guild and have one toon so far the I am gearing up. The folks in the guild are great. They have a well organized Discord page with voice and text channels. There is almost always someone to talk to online. They do both learning raids and progression raids, although I am not ready for and consequently have not tried the latter.

This is my third guild since starting the game a few months ago. My first two were dead and all I could do was quest and PUG. I made a toon in Dalaran just to join these guys after raiding with them once. If you are looking for a guild, you will be very happy with Pensive!

We're happy to have you JPSready!! :D
Love this Guild, they are always helpful and there is always a good number of guildies actively playing no matter what time of day/night you find yourself traveling the world of Azeroth. If there is no one on that can answer your question, there is always someone monitoring the Discord channels that can get the answer you need. Also, if you are stuck or need help in pushing through the last levels until 110, there is always someone willing to help and your requests do not get ignored.
Love, Love, love this guild. It is the first place I go when creating an ALT. Super chill, great ppl, I feel like Norm from Cheers, when entering discord. An Amazing group of ppl.
05/08/2018 11:44 AMPosted by Cuddlewarz
Love, Love, love this guild. It is the first place I go when creating an ALT. Super chill, great ppl, I feel like Norm from Cheers, when entering discord. An Amazing group of ppl.

LOVE THIS! :D so glad you're here with us Cw!
05/08/2018 07:14 AMPosted by Adelairie
Love this Guild, they are always helpful and there is always a good number of guildies actively playing no matter what time of day/night you find yourself traveling the world of Azeroth. If there is no one on that can answer your question, there is always someone monitoring the Discord channels that can get the answer you need. Also, if you are stuck or need help in pushing through the last levels until 110, there is always someone willing to help and your requests do not get ignored.

You've jumped right in Adelairie! And we're so glad you're a part of the fam!♡
Came back to WoW fairly recently and wanted a friendly and helpful environment as I played through content I missed. Pensive has definetly met that and more. Regular events, helpful members, and great conversation. Looking forward to BfA with this group!
In this guild on an alt and it is fantastic <333