😉[A/H]Pensive Large Dual Faction Community Guild

I love PĂ©nsive for many reasons. But the best? I just like saying the name. PENSIVE. Aaaah...so calming.
Funny Minions Quote:

Work Really? Again? Didn't I Just Do That Yesterday?
GuildMistress Briar, YOUR'RE the Best!!!! Love Gchat in this guild! Be it Alliance or Horde, they have your flavor!

Gunghodruid (H)
Gunghomedic (A)
This is my first guild as a new player of WoW. I am satisfied with my choice and feel no need to 'shop' around lol. The people loving playing the game and don't mind help out us newbs.
This guild is extremely helpful, social, and active i highly suggest anybody both new and old to join this guild for fun times :D loving it so much already
Tulkor, Demi, Fraharren & Gungho - I can't tell you how it makes me smile seeing our members so happy! <3 Thanks for being a part of and contributing to our great Communities - Horde and Alliance sides!

With love,
Asch
It doesn't matter if you are a casual player, old or new. I am very casual, but I feel most welcomed here at PĂ©nsive. Don't forget, the efforts you put into something comes back to you 2 fold.
This is an amazing guild to be part of, especially for new players. Always helpful with information or suggestions, and people generally on no matter what strange hours you keep
Our PĂ©nsive/Pensive community is a great place to be, if you wish more information please BNET anyone of us and will answer any questions you might have!
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Recruiter Katryna @ Bnet Catie1140#1599
Recruiter Aschien @ Bnet Aschien#11798
Recruiter Bondra @ Bnet Willowfae#11737
Assistant GM Hooves @ Bnet Nocturnal87#11588
GM Briar @ Bnet Briar#1421
Just adding my two cents that PĂ©nsive is awesome. I'm on the Alliance side, and everyone is very welcoming, friendly, and happy to help each other out as needed. The guild is an actual community, made up of really fun people who play to have a good time and help each other succeed at whatever they are trying to do, whether it's high-level group content or pet battles; whether Questing for Newbies or timewalking raid runs.

Personally, I started playing WoW really late in Legion and was struggling to learn how to play while also trying to PUG my way through content that other people already outgeared. Then I joined PĂ©nsive a few weeks ago, and that all changed. I was immediately encouraged into M+ groups where people were forgiving of mistakes and happy to offer tips and advice; now I love running group content, I'm geared up to a reasonably respectable level, I've probably run more dungeons per week than I ran in my entire year before I joined, and I've even started tanking on a normal progression raid team, something that would have been unthinkable for me just a few short weeks ago. I've gone from being the person who needed help to being one of the ones helping others, from the person too nervous to tank a PUG to the one encouraging other people into groups. It's been hands down the most fun I have had since joining the game.

And the great thing about PĂ©nsive is, if I would rather be running old raids for transmog, someone would be happy to come along or offer me some tips and/or bigger bags to hold my loot. If I would rather be PvPing my way through Orgrimmar, I could slap a couple of events up on the calendar, gather up my guildies and go pummel the Horde (or in my case probably BE pummelled BY the Horde, but whatever, it would still be fun.) Heck, if I would rather just be hanging out with Margoss and his raccoon, fishing up drowned mana, there would be some sort of great conversation going on in guild chat to keep me company. In short, I have never had this much fun in the game before, nor tried and accomplished so many things. PĂ©nsive is the real deal: a community-minded guild of friendly players, who will do their best to make you feel at home.
We are so glad you joined us. It makes me so happy to hear that you are enjoying the game again!!! This guild is fantastic and chalk full of great players!!
I'm semi new to WoW and never really done raiding before or really committed to much of a guild but I seriously want to try it and get into raiding and such when or before BFA comes out. Is there any room in the guild for a nooby like me?
06/21/2018 02:24 PMPosted by Wispers
I'm semi new to WoW and never really done raiding before or really committed to much of a guild but I seriously want to try it and get into raiding and such when or before BFA comes out. Is there any room in the guild for a nooby like me?

Hi Wispers, we always have room for community minded players :) Please do a /who PĂ©nsive and anyone can lead to someone who can do an invite .

Hope to see you in game!

Kat
I LOVE this post Ybeline! SO happy you found us and that we found you :)

Sincerely,
Asch
I haven't, historically, been much for raiding in WoW. A combination of it being hard to make the time commitment and not really wanting to come home from work and do more work made traditional raiding guilds not work well for me, and most of the casual guilds I've tried were very casual: raids were rarely scheduled, thinly attended, and haphazardly executed. (And, of course, there's PUGs.)

Pensive, though. Pensive has raiding groups, but especially for the normal Antorus group, it's more of a "teaching" group. The raid leader always has great familiarity with the fights and mechanics, everyone in the raid is focused on participating and contributing, and we do a great job - but it's also no-stress, no-pressure, fun, positive, and relaxed. I look forward to it, not for the gear I might get (though who doesn't like new gear) but for the social interaction, the chance to successfully do something complex with guildmates, and for the fun.

There's a lot of other good to be said about Pensive - bad pun contests in chat, helpful guildies doing all manner of achievement runs, a welcoming atmosphere - but the raids are really what stand out to me as unusual and awesome.
If your looking for an absolutely fun guild with great planned activities and awesome people, you will be happy with Pensive.

I have only been playing WoW for about three months. I joined the first guild that invited my new toon and it was dead. No activity. I then searched for guilds and tried a second guild. Again no one was ever online, no planned events, no help.

Fortunately I hooked up with a few folks from Pensive. Looking back, I don’t actually remember the circumstances. I think it was an LFR. Anyway, they have a Discord channel and I ended up joining. That was about two months ago.

This guild truly has something for everyone. We have both Horde and Alliance activities. We have an active Discord channel with different text and audio rooms.

Let’s talk about getting answers and having people help you out. Our members will go out of there way to help a guildie. I have seen people fly others around. Folks abandon there own plans for play time to help a guildie with a quest or key. Take you to the training grounds to work on your rotation. These folks are nice and it’s a diverse group from all walks of life as far as I can tell.

I’m a mediocre player at best but these guys welcome all with open arms. We do have raid groups with minimum level requirements but we also put leveling groups together.

Did I mention they will help with add ons and combat log analyzers? If you are newer we will help you and you will learn a lot. If you are seasoned, you can join a progression raid group and share your experiences.

If you are looking for a guild, consider Pensive. You will be glad you did. Come join us, we are preparing for BfA.
I was a progression raider in BC and WotLK, then quit for 7 years. I finally reactivated, but was in a dead guild on a dead server. I decided to start clean on a new server and researched primarily guild recruitment posts before choosing PĂ©nsive on Dalaran.

I'm still very much a lurker, and so haven't gotten much help in-game from the guild because I haven't asked. But I was finally 110 on this new demon hunter, and geared enough for heroic dungeons, and someone on guild chat was looking for something to do, and the seas boiled and the skies fell and the stars aligned.

Thank you Anarlauyla for having nothing better to do than heal my first heroic tanking run in 7 years, and thank you Guoseff for the impromptu 1-on-1 on Discord just to help me reacclimate to everything I missed! I hope to pay it forward someday.
Ha, the sky definitely fell when I told you to just go for it at Moroes and we all stood in fire and died. Welcome back to the game and welcome to the guild. I look forward to having you join the raiding group (we always need tanks so I don’t have to ;))

Ping us anytime in game or on Discord if you need help with anything else

06/28/2018 05:29 AMPosted by Cyndamor
I was a progression raider in BC and WotLK, then quit for 7 years. I finally reactivated, but was in a dead guild on a dead server. I decided to start clean on a new server and researched primarily guild recruitment posts before choosing PĂ©nsive on Dalaran.

I'm still very much a lurker, and so haven't gotten much help in-game from the guild because I haven't asked. But I was finally 110 on this new demon hunter, and geared enough for heroic dungeons, and someone on guild chat was looking for something to do, and the seas boiled and the skies fell and the stars aligned.

Thank you Anarlauyla for having nothing better to do than heal my first heroic tanking run in 7 years, and thank you Guoseff for the impromptu 1-on-1 on Discord just to help me reacclimate to everything I missed! I hope to pay it forward someday.
I used to play in 2006, but I left the game because it was difficult to play on my schedule. I came back for patch 7.3 because my husband and I wanted to play together and I heard a lot of good things about WoW becoming more accessible to casual players. I think overall I am satisfied that the game is a good fit for me now and can be played all the way through end game even as a parent with other obligations. Pensive recruited me off the forums and I have been in the guild since March. I have really enjoyed all my time here, so much that I don't really play elsewhere or with any other guilds. I am so glad that I chose Dalaran as my server home!!!

I love that Pensive is open to all types and not really dominated by any particular style of playing the game. It's really easy to get stuck in a niche of one thing you have figured out and not really experience everything that WoW has to offer without people who are willing to help you out of your comfort zone and encourage you to do something different. I love that there are all ages and skill levels and backgrounds, so we always have really interesting conversation going on in groups and really get to enjoy the social aspect of the game.
There are usually 15-60 groups running often in the mornings, keys in the afternoons and raids several nights over the week. Lots of helpers are always volunteering to join up for pick up groups within the guild and give advice for anything. Pretty often guildies join up just to help or hang out and not necessarily to get something. There are really often pretty neat events on the calendar like hide n seek, horde versus ally, druid only raid! I especially love having so much leadership that obviously really love the game and just want to support everyone's ideas about what we would like to see in the guild or experience in the game.
Basically it's my dream guild! Thanks guys for having me here! I encourage anyone who would like to join to come on over!
I have been a part of Pensive for about 6 months now. I can say that I have found my home in Pensive. My old guild disintegrated and I was looking for a new one and came across Pensive. I have never come across a more welcoming, helpful, or kind guild. I had never raided before and they took me in. I have already received my “Ahead of the Curve” achievement, which I would never have had without them. I wouldn’t post if I truly didn’t love this guild & want to share it with others. Xo, Bay.