😉[A/H]Pensive Large Dual Faction Community Guild

Actively recruiting community minded members and Heroic team raiders! 950+, 11/11N xp, no raging, plz have logs.
Been here around about a week now and and it been great every time I have questions about anything I just ask some of the people i know in the guild i all ways get help no matter what it is here to I hope a lasting friendship with them cause you never know what the future may hold
01/24/2018 10:57 AMPosted by Nightwarz
I was a member on exactly 1 guild before I saw the guild add. I responded and was made a member. I have 1 month playing time under my belt... and there is quite a learning curve to this game. The people and friends I've made in this guild is / are astounding. The Guild officers and Wardens or amazing and completely open. Love this guild.

What more can I say regarding the guild.... I could go on for days. It has been approximately 4 months since joining the guild, and I will not even entertain the thought of joining another guild. I can not express to you how much I love the members of this guild, There helpfulness of the members and the knowledge us the most treasured aspect, that you don't see in other guilds. This is my forever home, too escape the world and retreat to my home away from home.
I've even created a couple alts on the horde side. So I can raid, and dungeon on nights when alliance side are off. This guild is the bomb.
I’m looking to join this guild! I’m a filthy casual but For The Horde! Seriously love to play casual and learn my class and do all sorts of raids or achievements. Anything really. Still learning Hunter and using basic rotations.

I’ve come and gone but came back before Legion stayed for awhile with DH and stopped and just started again about a month ago. I’m just trying to get ready for BFA while also lovIng legion!

How do I join?
Well, where do i start. I was lost in the game, dead end guild, no help. That is until i got into this guild, what a wonderful bunch of guys and girls. Very helpful with most anything you need. i did the raid on Sunday and wow was there a good communication and great teachers. taught me a lot and looking forward to more Sunday raids. I got to say Pensive is the best guild ever. I have met a lot of good people. Any one looking for help, enjoyment and a place to call home, Pensive is the guild. Thank you guys and girls, your great.
Love reading all the post from the Guild Members, we do have a FANTASTIC community of players.

Kushblow here are some contracts for you, Horde side as well as Alliance :)

Alliance side:
Recruiter Katryna @ Bnet Catie1140#1599
Recruiter Goulhunter @ Bnet Charlie#13672
contact a guildmember via /who Pénsive

Horde side:
Recruiter NiquionFang @ Bnet grimwarrior6#1250
Recruiter Gingerslapz @ Bnet longbow88#1613
contact a guildmember via /who Pensive

Either side:
Recruiter Igor @ Bnet LordHavok69#1846 or Discord Igor#3505
Assistant GM Hooves @ Bnet Nocturnal87#11588
GM Briar @ Bnet Briar#1421
check of the link for more info on the guilds:

Horde
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/dalaran/Pensive/

Alliance
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/dalaran/P%C3%A9nsive/
Shoutout to Pensive. I came here from another server group to Dalaran, and was invited into the guild in January. I have since done paid transfers on a number of my toons to bring them to Dalaran, and Pensive.

I have played WoW since Vanilla, and being in this guild reminds me of what playing WoW used to be like. This is a great guild and a great bunch of people, someone is always on. If you're looking for a new home, in a relaxed atmosphere with no drama and a bunch of good, like minded people, this is your guild.
We've got a new progression team starting up next week on Horde side! We'll be doing Normal starting next Tuesday and skipping to Immonar after Garothi. Our hope is to quickly get Argus on farm, then begin heroic progression. Ilvl 935+ required. We will raid Tu/Th 9-11 EST/Server. This is on top of our beginner friendly raids on Sundays (noon-3pm) and our Saturday Heroic team (last I heard, recruitment was closed, but spots do open up sporadically). And that's just Horde side! We've got Ally raids as well. Plus PvP, M+, Mythic EN and NH, and the best dang bunch of folks you're likely to meet in-game.
04/10/2018 07:07 PMPosted by Kushblow
I’m looking to join this guild! I’m a filthy casual but For The Horde! Seriously love to play casual and learn my class and do all sorts of raids or achievements. Anything really. Still learning Hunter and using basic rotations.

I’ve come and gone but came back before Legion stayed for awhile with DH and stopped and just started again about a month ago. I’m just trying to get ready for BFA while also lovIng legion!

How do I join?

Bnets are listed in the main post. I will also ask an officer to try to contact you :)
I joined Pensive recently and I have to say that they are a FANTASTIC guild. I've been playing WoW for a long, long time, and I've seen how the social side of guilds has changed over the years. Pensive feels very much like guilds that were around way back at the beginning - friendly, helpful, enthusiastic, close-knit, and SUPER-active. There are always lots of people online and guild chat is really active. The leadership team is strong and there are activities going on all the time... contests, instance runs, and casual raiding.

I'm so incredibly happy that I found Pensive. Come join us! We have cookies!
What are your thoughts on an old man who was there for the birth of MUDs and then MMORPGS, ultra casual (highest level in wow is mid 90's and even that is semi recent), coming back with my 11 year old son who recently developed the mmorpg itch? His mom and I are separated and he stays with me every other weekend. I'd play a bit more often than that but he'd definitely only be playing a very little bit. We're both altaholics and have just resubbed and started on Dalaran after seeing another Pensive post which seems like a fun, family type atmosphere that we are looking to be a part of and grow with, albeit slowly. We're loyal and we're honest people who will not ask for anything and will do whatever we can to assist!
04/17/2018 06:10 PMPosted by Cohilrist
What are your thoughts on an old man who was there for the birth of MUDs and then MMORPGS, ultra casual (highest level in wow is mid 90's and even that is semi recent), coming back with my 11 year old son who recently developed the mmorpg itch? His mom and I are separated and he stays with me every other weekend. I'd play a bit more often than that but he'd definitely only be playing a very little bit. We're both altaholics and have just resubbed and started on Dalaran after seeing another Pensive post which seems like a fun, family type atmosphere that we are looking to be a part of and grow with, albeit slowly. We're loyal and we're honest people who will not ask for anything and will do whatever we can to assist!

Hi Cohilrist,

Would love to have you and your son both join us. Please whisper anyone in guild and they will get you set up. Type who/pensive (to get é press alt and type 130)

See you soon!!

Kat
04/17/2018 06:10 PMPosted by Cohilrist

Come join us! :D
Thanks folks! We're stoked to be here in WoW and excited about joining your family :) I will whisper somebody on my next login. Thanks for the tip on ALT 130, prior to your reply I was using ALT 138 but that's è instead of é so it wasn't finding anybody.

My son got to run a couple dungeons the other night, Deadmines and Ragefire Chasm, he loved them. He's played XIV but never liked dungeons in other games until WoW. He was dead set against healing on his druid as he was nervous about being good enough, but our healer bailed early and he had to fill in for a bit before another came in, and he loved that too. Having a blast here so far :)
Pensive is an awesome guild lots of in guild events pet raffles hide and seek and many others lots of chances for promotion PvP events heroic/normal antorus awesome ppl makes an awesome guild
I joined his awesome guild last week. I had come back to WoW after a long break(MoP) and without somewhere to call ”home”. They made me feel welcome from the second I joined. Everyone is so very helpful. I can’t wait to get leveled up and geared so I can hopefully join in some end game content with them.
This is such an awesome Guild, been here for little over a month now and no complaints
We will definitely be whispering somebody within the next few days. I've been playing a bunch of characters up to 20 to see which I want to keep playing. I don't want to ask you to invite a bunch of newbie alts into the guild as I jump between them for a bit.
04/25/2018 06:50 AMPosted by Cohilrist
We will definitely be whispering somebody within the next few days. I've been playing a bunch of characters up to 20 to see which I want to keep playing. I don't want to ask you to invite a bunch of newbie alts into the guild as I jump between them for a bit.

No worries, we love alts :)