😉[A/H]Pensive Large Dual Faction Community Guild

Im coming back to wow adter a long break.
Was hardcore raider. Now just looking for something casual with some raiding. Iss that something you'd be interested in as a guild?
Sent a b.net request to Briar#1421, your guild seems like the perfect fit for me. I abandoned Dalaran because of toxicity back in WoD and wanted to come back to horde for BFA, been searching for a guild for a while now and you guys seem great!
To all our new and future guild members on Azeroth;
Welcome to Pensive where your dreams can become a reality.

~ Aurora Rina Starlight

P.S. Briar says we got awesome cookies.
Returning player here, just rolled on Dalaran after the 7.3.5 Leveling changes. I'm a Dad/Teacher/Coach, who is just looking to have some fun and join a fun group of people. I've had fun solo with the new changes, but would like to meet a group of people to play with, since all my RL friends have stopped playing. Let me know if you think I would fit with your crew.

Thanks
Ttlaloc
Btag Chemosk#1150
Horde Monk
01/26/2018 09:21 PMPosted by Tysandri
Sent a b.net request to Briar#1421, your guild seems like the perfect fit for me. I abandoned Dalaran because of toxicity back in WoD and wanted to come back to horde for BFA, been searching for a guild for a while now and you guys seem great!

Hey boss, would you be so kind as to post up your Bnet tag, if you're shy to do so just message me at lordhavok69#1846 or if you have a discord you can reach me at igor#3505
01/28/2018 09:08 AMPosted by Ttlaloc
Returning player here, just rolled on Dalaran after the 7.3.5 Leveling changes. I'm a Dad/Teacher/Coach, who is just looking to have some fun and join a fun group of people. I've had fun solo with the new changes, but would like to meet a group of people to play with, since all my RL friends have stopped playing. Let me know if you think I would fit with your crew.

Thanks
Ttlaloc
Btag Chemosk#1150
Horde Monk

You can /who pensive and ask anyone there to invite you, if not I will message you as soon as I get online. Thank you for your interest dude!!
01/26/2018 03:27 PMPosted by Sparkpluger
Im coming back to wow adter a long break.
Was hardcore raider. Now just looking for something casual with some raiding. Iss that something you'd be interested in as a guild?

01/28/2018 09:08 AMPosted by Ttlaloc

Thanks
Ttlaloc
Btag Chemosk#1150
Horde Monk

I hope yall managed to get into the guild, if not and you are still interested just message me at lordhavok69#1846 and we shall get ya rolling
Mythic + runs tonight!
Mythics, raids and loot oh my!!
Ive added the alliance recruiter to BNET, awaiting a reply. Sounds like a good guild from all the reviews. I do have a small army of gnomes im hoping I can bring with me, and will be looking at doing the same on horde side!
02/05/2018 02:26 PMPosted by Thetinyshot
Ive added the alliance recruiter to BNET, awaiting a reply. Sounds like a good guild from all the reviews. I do have a small army of gnomes im hoping I can bring with me, and will be looking at doing the same on horde side!

Let me know if you have any trouble getting a hold of him! Briar#1421
02/06/2018 04:16 AMPosted by Briaraskar
02/05/2018 02:26 PMPosted by Thetinyshot

Let me know if you have any trouble getting a hold of him! Briar#1421

Ive not heard back yet, so if you can help me get sorted, that would be great!
Cornellious#1289
We still have many spots open for ally and horde, you can find a nice guild now and get ready for BfA and be on the side of your choice while still kicking it with the Pensive!!
I want to apply, but not sure how to do the /who thing with the special character for alliance side.
Which side is most active?
Hi Prittania,

the key stroke is alt 130 to get the é :) hope that helps
Methinks I don't know how to do that,lol. All I get is P130

HA! I figured it out
awesome :)
Hey there, I have been considering making a Horde toon again (been a while) and I was thinking about this server because it looked pretty even population wise but not crazy crowded.

I have a 110 boost I want to use and maybe I'll use it over here because after reading the recruitment post and all the replies is seems like a nice place to be laid back with no pressure to raid or your out.

I'm an older player as well and I am so so not looking for drama lol. Anyway, i'll add some b.net's later on in the day I just wanted to put this out there.

Thanks!
I tried this guild with a baby toon I created and it was just what I've been looking for! I was on Cairne since Lich, and went through a number of guilds that died off, and then went to two of the largest on the server. One, our raid leader jumped into another raid team and server. and took top dps with him, AND the guild masters went to another Cairne guild with their mains. I joined them there, but it was cliquish and guild chat...there was none!

Immediately with my baby Aemm in this guild, it felt like home! At 2:00am server no less. Lots of toons on, friendly 'Grats' and helpful responses from questions.

I hope that there will eventually be a Saturday raiding group like on the Horde side, as that's a big want of mine, on Alliance. I'll be joining with this toon later today, as she's my first and main toon. If the Saturday raiding is only Horde, I'll probably move my horde pally here, and start working on her gear. :D
Hello Im interested in joining this Guild :)