😉[A/H]Pensive Large Dual Faction Community Guild

I have been playing wow before LK and I have joined many different guilds. The last one I joined changed to another realm, but I like the Dalaran realm. A friend that I meet in that guild ask me if I would consider Pensive. After reading and some research, I told the friend that I would give Pensive a try for awhile.

To my amazement, Pensive has very good people willing to help others at almost any given time and are very friendly, not to mention funny :) It's like my family in WoW, now all of my alliance and horde toons joined this guild.

Pensive has so many different things to offer new and experienced players, from simple questing together to PVP, raids, dungeons, events and raffles.

Thank you very much for creating this guild for all of us to enjoy, Briarthornes.

Hats off!
Looking for socials, casuals, and raiders. Next week Norm Antorus we skip the first 5 bosses with portal. 8/11 down so far. Not bad for 3hrs a week!

Also looking for those who will want to raid starting next xpac. Still planning on our Saturday 3 hr raid 12-3pm EST!

Come be a part of our family <3
For a while, my toons are like lost kittens after our old guild moved to another realm. I started reading trade chat and even join other guilds. And finally I found a guild that I can call home..Pénsive & Pensive is the home of my toons and will be the guild of choice for my future toons.

I enjoyed the guild chat the most, warm & friendly atmosphere with seasoned players who are always ready to answer questions from new peeps. What more you could as for, everybody are treated special here.

Thank you so much to our GM and officers, who welcome these lost kittens with open arms.
This guild is one of the best i have seen/been with in WoW Seen i got back to it since Nov 17. 2016. on either side and that's all i really have to say, other then i want there to be more tacos :o
Bump
love this guild lay back wish they'll raid more but they are always on time on Saturday I have tree toons on this guild
hi there I am new I would like to join a friendly, helpful guild. friendly environment. I know I am in a guild now but they cater to high lvl people, no chat, not friendly help. I missed a lot of dungeons due to this.
01/16/2018 03:56 PMPosted by Lelruna
hi there I am new I would like to join a friendly, helpful guild. friendly environment. I know I am in a guild now but they cater to high lvl people, no chat, not friendly help. I missed a lot of dungeons due to this.

Heyhey! We can try to find you, but hope you added someone's bent so they can get you on board!

Hopefully Niquionfang or myself can find you when you are online if not.

If you return here, what's your battlenet account name?
Pensive is the guild I've been looking for. I loved my prior guild but it was dead and there was a divide between horde and alliance players so no one would play together. I was ecstatic to find a guild that has both sides. I love how helpful and social everyone is! They have events as well and there's always someone on at different times of the day. Im fairly new but Im loving this guild already!!!!
Igor
Was
Here
This is a great group of people here. Everyone from new players to old pros and everything inbetween. Raids, dungeons, fishing, Murloc watching. All of them friendly and helpful. I last played in WotLK and just came back and I am quite happy I found these people.
I recently came over to check out a "full" server, would like to check you guys out

request sent to Briar#1421, from Pumped49#1194

cheers
01/20/2018 04:53 PMPosted by Devgru
I recently came over to check out a "full" server, would like to check you guys out

request sent to Briar#1421, from Pumped49#1194

cheers

I see you are afk but I messaged you :)
Whoops, didn't mean to BUMP this thread.........just put it back right there....hmmm..... Looks fine.

*walks away*
Just wanted to pipe in. I have been playing WoW since Launch (on Perenolde) (then went to Undermine) up until WOTLK then came back with Legion (about 4-5 years after I left). When I returned, the group of people I used to play with on Undermine (H) pretty much left the game, and I began looking for a new home. I changed realm/faction in hopes to finding a new place on Aggramar. I thought I did, large guild, but not much interaction. Most large guilds have a "click" and I had a hard time fitting in. I felt like the 3rd wheel. I then started re rolling toons on different servers. Zul'jin, Thrall and Dalaran to name a few. I rolled a new character on Dalaran on Friday as a level 1 (determined to play 7.3.5 with no looms or added benefits) by the time I got to level 10 (I think) Pénsive did a recruitment post in General chat. I asked a few questions then I thought I would give them a try. To my amazement at 7:30 am EST on a Friday morning (had the day off) there were over 20 people online, and guild chat was very active (not everyone wants to be on discord to chat). They also support that I am a 7.3.5 enthusiast. I must say, I feel like I found the home for my toons just like I used to have many years ago. I liked it so much the first day, I started a druid healer as well on Sat morning (to my surprise still many members online at that time) and put her in the guild. I am very impressed with the guild members and very pleased to be part of Pénsive. It's not just another guild, it is a community.
Back in WoW after a few years to explore the new content and get connected into a friendly community this time. This sounds like a good group and based on Katryna's post, you are friendly to leveling players. If you're still accepting non level capped horde players, I'd like to plugged in.
01/23/2018 03:39 PMPosted by Leafchucker
Back in WoW after a few years to explore the new content and get connected into a friendly community this time. This sounds like a good group and based on Katryna's post, you are friendly to leveling players. If you're still accepting non level capped horde players, I'd like to plugged in.

Plz bnet add us for an invite as I haven't yet been able to find you online.

Or, just type /who Pensive into chat and ask any of the players online for an invite. Keep trying until you get someone since ppl can be busy or afk :) Hope to see you soon!
I was a member on exactly 1 guild before I saw the guild add. I responded and was made a member. I have 1 month playing time under my belt... and there is quite a learning curve to this game. The people and friends I've made in this guild is / are astounding. The Guild officers and Wardens or amazing and completely open. Love this guild.
01/23/2018 03:39 PMPosted by Leafchucker

Welcome to Pensive and we hope you enjoy your time with us!
Black Temple Raid Friday 8pm EST/SVT!