😉[A/H]Pensive Large Dual Faction Community Guild

Guys I sent out about 5 bnet requests :) if you see one from Nomad thats me. Thanks :)
Greetings,

I was curious to see if you all were possibly still recruiting? I had posted a while ago about looking for a guild with little response, also I am not much into the blind invite thing. At any rate, I have read this whole thread and I am impressed with the different positive responses I have seen. If possible, and if you are still recruiting, could I speak to someone in game about your guild? Below is my information. Thank you for your time.

1. Times available & time zone: Weekday Evenings and Weekend various times. East Coast
2. Faction preference: Alliance
3. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual with some RP
4. Current progression/experience: Level 70 Hunter, 63 Shadow Priest, 42 WW Monk.
5. Anything else: I am older player, both in age and experience with MMO's. I started out with Star Wars Galaxies from beta, LOTR Online, 2 years with WoW and now back again to WoW after many years of no online gaming. I saw the free trial, tried it and liked and I am working back to playing again. I am just looking for a casual guild of people who enjoy playing the game, fellowship with one another and chatting in guild chat through text and or voice. Thanks for the consideration. I also willing to use Discord as well.
6. Battletag: Toomis#11337

My hunter was my original toon when I first started playing WoW. When I game back and was able to get my account back I still had gear on him from vanilla WoW, that's how long ago I played WoW. Still had one bag full of arrows, sharpen stone, even my gear had a little not to it where the pieces said, "old School" which was funny to me.

I would like to raid, but can't commit to a raiding schedule. Honestly since leaving WoW many years ago, I have not idea of the "language" of the game anymore. So I am really learning a new aspect of the game. Many things are familiar, and in the same respect many things are not. So I guess I am looking for a helpful guild as well. Thanks for reading.
I'm newly in this guild, and I like it! I know this week, there's a recruiting 'contest'. I wish Wow had a better 'looking for guild' option! The one in game is almost useless with tons of guilds of 1 and messages from 2 expansions ago...

I would suggest doing what I did, if no one responds here. Make a baby toon, type /who pénsive, and just ask for a guild invite from anyone, and hang out and ask questions there. You can also check out the calendar. I know I can't commit to regular raiding, and chose this guild for the weekend raiding times. May not be every week, but it's perfect for me!

Welcome back.
02/16/2018 07:42 AMPosted by Aemmel
I'm newly in this guild, and I like it! I know this week, there's a recruiting 'contest'. I wish Wow had a better 'looking for guild' option! The one in game is almost useless with tons of guilds of 1 and messages from 2 expansions ago...

I would suggest doing what I did, if no one responds here. Make a baby toon, type /who pénsive, and just ask for a guild invite from anyone, and hang out and ask questions there. You can also check out the calendar. I know I can't commit to regular raiding, and chose this guild for the weekend raiding times. May not be every week, but it's perfect for me!

Welcome back.

Thank you for your response. Hopefully someone will respond and if not, I will take your suggestion. Thank you again for the info!
02/13/2018 05:42 AMPosted by Ðagnabit
Hey there, I have been considering making a Horde toon again (been a while) and I was thinking about this server because it looked pretty even population wise but not crazy crowded.

I have a 110 boost I want to use and maybe I'll use it over here because after reading the recruitment post and all the replies is seems like a nice place to be laid back with no pressure to raid or your out.

I'm an older player as well and I am so so not looking for drama lol. Anyway, i'll add some b.net's later on in the day I just wanted to put this out there.

Thanks!

anyone get back to you? if not, what is your Battletag #?
You guys sound like you'd be a great fit for me. Been looking for a group on Fri and/or Sat during the day come BFA. Altoholic who raided heavily from 4.2 - WoD then had to take a longer than expected break. Looking to get back into some casual raiding.

Several max lvl toons on a dead server horde side and a few on Dalaran alliance side.

Btag - Banner#1119
Hey folks. I haven't been here long, but I have to say this is one of the most active, friendly guilds I've come across in the last year. Great folks, and there's always something going on. Plenty of guild activities.

If you're seeking a fun, friendly, and highly active guild that has plenty of group content open for players new and old, this is the place for you. Hope to see you soon!
hi I'm interested in joining bnet Taitou#1401
Our new Normal team just cleared 5/11 on our first day. The Saturday raid team has transitioned to heroic and closed recruitment, so we set up a fresh normal raid team. We raid Sundays noon-3 server time. Our normal team is intended for new raiders, heroic team members who want an extra chance at tier pieces/titanforges, and everyone in between. DBM and ilvl 920+ are required for our normal raid team, but there are tons of friendly folks (myself included) who will help you gear up if you're not there yet. Experience is not required, but a willingness to learn the fights/mechanics and a good attitude is. We strive for a casual, low stress environment while maintaining enough efficiency to murder baddies and make progress.

@Kobeyashei @Hakgwei Did anyone get back to you? I'm not on ally side, so I can't help you out myself. If you still need an invite, add an officer. They're listed on the front page. Our wonderful GM (Briar @ Bnet Briar#1421) is always a good bet.
I first started playing WOW in November last year with the starter edition. Now I'm an altoholic with 6 toons in the 60's or above (71 Disc Priest, 64 & 62 BM Hunter, 60 Fire Mage, Ret Pally, and Outlaw Rogue). A handful of toons for testing the 7.3.5 leveling changes on another server. Despite that I think I'm a pretty casual player. Never done any dungeons or raids. Still holding on to the boost I got with Legion this past Christmas.

Now, it would be totally fine if I never joined a guild. I'd like to, as long as it's a low drama/low stress environment with no pressure to raid or dungeon crawl, and doesn't mind having someone who's older than your average gamer.

Faction: Horde
Bnet: Malachite#11946
Hiya! Reading this thread makes me think this guild might be a good fit for me. I'm fairly new to WoW (2 months or so) but got my BM Hunter up to i927 so far soloing and want to give dungeons and raiding more of a try in a more relaxed environment.

BN - Zolrath#1442
Come join us! Easy going yet strive to maintain a drama-free environment. Strong leadership team. Events to include a current Alliance side recruitment drive with a main Vial of the Sands prize and other mount/pet/bag prizes. Raiding and world PVP. Also looking for others to add to the leadership team - raid leaders, pvpers, social/community minded people. Over 1500 active toons across both factions. Active Discord <3
Normal raid team (horde side) cleared 6/11 on our second week. We raid Sundays noon-3pm server. Time is the big constraint here, as we're one-shotting bosses. The plan is to keep doing this for a month or two until everyone has had an opportunity to get their tier pieces from the first half of the raid, then skip ahead to the latter half of the raid for a couple of months.

Our requirements to raid on Sundays with the normal group are ilvl 920+, DBM or bigwigs, and ability to listen on voice. We have a wide variety of players on the team, from heroic raiders to total beginners. This is a great opportunity to try out raiding if you've never had the chance. If your ilvl is too low, we've got tons of friendly guildies that will help you make the rounds on Argus and run mythics to get you up to speed. Again, experience is not required; a good attitude and willingness to learn is.

Note that the Saturday team referenced in the original post has moved on to Heroic and is no longer recruiting. However, when spots open up, priority will be given to outstanding members of the Sunday normal team.
Well, 5 pages of joining and joined, those that aren't in Pensive can take that as a good sign, or bad.
*plots to take over WoW with Pensive army*
I've found the perfect guild for me. I'm a super casual player these days. Between work, training for OCR's and other hobbies/interests my play time is limited. I stopped playing during Wrath and have popped in for the occasional expansion here and there but none of them kept me playing, primarily because I couldn't find a good guild to play with that fit me.

I have DEFINITELY found it in Pensive! Everyone is so welcoming, polite and helpful. It's a COMPLETE 180 from the communities I remember from the "old days" lol. It seems no matter what time I login, 3am or 3pm, there is always someone on to help/play with/or just shoot the breeze.

If you're looking for a guild that you can just ENJOY the game (and that's why we're here right?), with next to no drama and good people to play with, Pensive is where you need to be.
Casual Antorus raiding both factions! Horde Heroic team recruiting experienced and laid back raiders. <3

Looking for interactive and friendly people!
Hello all,
Recently returned to the game after a long hiatus. Started playing with Vanilla and played through wotlk. Looking to start again & work my way up and be involved with a guild and good group of people. I am on evenings from 8 or 9pm, and some time on the weekends EST is my timezone. Raid experience but its been a few years so looking to get back up to speed with gameplay etc first. Will jump on and roll a toon on Dalaran this evening and see if I can chat up an officer.
Grats to Horde Heroic Team! 4/11 down now. We are recruiting 9/11xp 940+ ilvl DPS. Super chill and no raging! Fair and mindful ML.
After coming from a dead guild / server, I decided to reroll on Dalaran. I'm an altoholic and have toons in both guilds and it's been a breath of fresh air.

We always have people on, running all variety of content, discord and gchat are generally active and the people are super nice and helpful.

The GM, officers and senior members work hard to make sure there is a wide variety of guild events to participate in, from super casual to heroic raiding. Having been an officer in a smaller guild I can only imagine the coordination it takes for such a large, dual-faction guild. My hats off to the team.

I highly recommend Pensive to new and old players looking for a community minded guild !
If you are looking for a friendly laid back group of people this guild is for you. I quit playing 5 years ago and just returned a few months ago. I found this guild and couldn't be happier, nice inclusive guild that makes you feel very welcome.