😉[A/H]Pensive Large Dual Faction Community Guild

I started playing WoW earlier in December. Someone helped me back when I was level 10 and invited me in this guild. I can say for sure that the game has been a lot more fun since then :)
Great guild ,super friendly and helpful. I love that there is always somebody on and doing stuff.I have been floating around looking for a guild for awhile,and I'm so happy I found pensive.And for the first time in 11 years made a alliance toon just so I could hang out with the great people on the the alliance side.
Hi, how would I contact Briar for an invite? I'm new to contacting people am am looking to make some friends. Thanks!
01/10/2018 10:36 AMPosted by Leroyy
Hi, how would I contact Briar for an invite? I'm new to contacting people am am looking to make some friends. Thanks!

Tried to whisper you in game but you weren't on.

Bnet me @ Briar#1421 or /who Pensive and anyone can invite you to the guild :)
01/10/2018 11:08 AMPosted by Briarthorns
01/10/2018 10:36 AMPosted by Leroyy

I was on my Horde character. Alrighty thanks, my Bnet is Heughan#1662
Are you guys planning on trying heroic after normal is cleared?
My husband, Dralen, and I have been playing WoW since day 1 live. For the most part we were on Aggramar and after a few tries found a guild we called home. Due to RL stepping in, as it does, we made our way to Dalaran. My husband had been keeping an eye on chat and noticed Briar's guild invite notice go out in Trade. We decided to give Pensive a try and it didn't take us long at all to bring in our other toons that were on Dalaran. We love to help out when and where we can, even if it is giving Briar battle pets to raffle off. :) Having found a guild like Pensive after being in game for so long, is like a breath of fresh air. We love to see a lot of people online when we play and to see everyone trying to help everyone else in the guild. There is a reason why I say: Welcome to the Family when we get new members, we feel that Pensive has that family atmosphere.
I started playing wow in Mid 2017, I was scared to join a guild because I though guild were Top-Tier military style (Like, be always on-line, farm stuff for the guild bank, your officers are litterally god and you must speak to them like they were the president, you must be from the USA, have the best gear, etc)

When i joined this guild, I realized inmediatly I was wrong. Everyone is super Friendly and helpful. And they made me realize how fun this game is and how people make it even better.

So dont hesitate, join and say Hi, you are welcome!

(Sorry if I screwed up some words)
Hello. I'm new to Wow and I am looking for a guild to experience it with. Are you still recruiting?
I am interested in joining bnet id is Cotillion1st#1408, in game right now with this character
I've played WoW since classic, but lost my account due to unforeseen circumstance.... and recently joined again. I was not planning on joining a guild, but someone whispered me asking if I would like to join, and I thought what the heck, why not. I do not regret my decision. So far I have been assisted with my quests, asked if I would join in dungeons, as well as old raids, and some of us have even made new toons together for fun. Very inclusive and helpful guild is basically what I'm getting at. I am very happy with Pensive, and plan on staying for as long as I am welcome :D. We are always welcoming new and old players alike... So c'mon give as a go, you know you want to :P
01/10/2018 12:00 PMPosted by Xadiah
Are you guys planning on trying heroic after normal is cleared?

Yes! We have gotten the first boss down on heroic but will come back to it after norm.
01/10/2018 11:20 AMPosted by Leroyy
01/10/2018 11:08 AMPosted by Briarthorns

I was on my Horde character. Alrighty thanks, my Bnet is Heughan#1662

TY! sent you a message!
01/10/2018 04:16 PMPosted by Tsarra
Hello. I'm new to Wow and I am looking for a guild to experience it with. Are you still recruiting?
We are always recruiting friendly and kind people! Add my bnet- briar#1421
01/10/2018 04:18 PMPosted by Alantou
I am interested in joining bnet id is Cotillion1st#1408, in game right now with this character

bnet req sent!
Old school player just returning from a military hiatus and joined this guild. Awesome atmosphere and friendly. No drama. Everyone’s willing to assist and help. It’s a great great guild to grow with and there’s something for everybody.
01/11/2018 02:14 AMPosted by Briarthorns
01/10/2018 04:16 PMPosted by Tsarra
We are always recruiting friendly and kind people! Add my bnet- briar#1421

Great! My bnet is Tiamris#1750
01/11/2018 03:03 PMPosted by Tsarra
01/11/2018 02:14 AMPosted by Briarthorns
...We are always recruiting friendly and kind people! Add my bnet- briar#1421

Great! My bnet is Tiamris#1750

Added!
Great guild, friendly players, and helpful.
11/10 would guild again -IGN
fantastic guild! great people and a warm friendly environment, relaxed and welcoming makes you feel at home on day 1. been thru a lot of guilds that were cold as ice to say the least but Pensive is a community all its own! 8)