๐Ÿ˜‰[A/H]Pensive Large Dual Faction Community Guild

Hey I'm looking to join on your horde side of the guild for normal and heroic raiding? Currently pushing my monk to 345 ilvl I have an alliance toon that is on heroic progression for Uldir. Any spots still available?
09/08/2018 01:17 PMPosted by Hitthatdab
Hey I'm looking to join on your horde side of the guild for normal and heroic raiding? Currently pushing my monk to 345 ilvl I have an alliance toon that is on heroic progression for Uldir. Any spots still available?

Next time you are online ask one of the officers, we all have alts on Horde. We can get you the invite.
Have a healer (Main or Alt) on Alliance? Want to raid? We are currently seeking healers for our Raid Roster on Sat/Sun night raid! Need regular and back up!

If Interested message anyone of us:
Recruiter Katryna @ Bnet Catie1140#1599
Recruiter Bondra @ Bnet Bondra#11498
Recruiter Aschien @ Bnet Aschien#11798
Recruiter Bayliee @ Bnet Dea#11298
Assistant GM Hooves @ Bnet Nocturnal87#11588
Assistant GM Bezee @ Bnet Slizzy#1546
GM Briar @ Bnet Briar#1421
Twice now, Blizz ate my post. Pensive is a great home. They took me in upon my return to my first love, Dalaran. People are great. Lots of content opportunity. And Discord is kept up really well. Another friendly face would always be welcome!
If you are looking for a guild that you can stay with fgor as long as you play the game. This is the one. Great folks, great leadership. Multiple Raid teams. help for leveling and gearing your toons. Tonight we have 10 Mythic dungeon teams.

Come give us a try. You will not want to leave.
Hey can I get a discord link?
Hi I would be interested in joining guild
Bnet bountyus#1710

8/8 N
3/8 Heroic - 27 attempts on gโ€™hunn H
Main affliction warlock ranged ilvl 359
Want to be in core raid

Also leveling alts in between
346 blood DK
345 rogue
Etc
Today Iโ€™m at work feel free to contact me via discord - bountyus#5917
09/14/2018 08:54 AMPosted by Maldiiras
Hey can I get a discord link?

Sent you a bnet friends request. I will send it there. :)
Funny Computer Quotes:

If you eat in the kitchen, your room is always clean, and you go to sleep at 9 o'clock, it means you don't have Internet!! - Anonymous
New Raid Team Created. Now have 5 Horde Teams and 3 Alliance Teams. Check us out!
Pensive is the place to be!

We are creating a new weekend raid group and looking for more people to join our team.

Heroic Uldir
Time: Sat/Sun 3-6 p.m. EST
Faction: Horde

Come be a part of one of the best communities in WoW.

Pensive4Life

Contact me for more information.

Bnet @ Deamo#1398
Hiya guys I play on Area 52 and Proudmoore need a home for my Dalaran alt. This was my original realm when I started WoW over 2 years ago. I'm a casual player who enjoys every aspect of WoW.

Bnet: Ariesian76#1395 (Shocolaht)
Hi,

I'm a ilvl353 Resto Druid looking for casual raid progression, PvP, and, most importantly, a friendly guild. I'm not currently on Dalaran, but I'd be willing to transfer.
09/26/2018 10:35 AMPosted by Belifyre
Hi,

I'm a ilvl353 Resto Druid looking for casual raid progression, PvP, and, most importantly, a friendly guild. I'm not currently on Dalaran, but I'd be willing to transfer.

Hi Belifyre,
Thanks for the conversation last evening, I hope things work out and you are able to join us. I am definitely glad we are bnet friends, you are on my healing alt (#1)
list!
ty,
Bondra
09/26/2018 08:22 AMPosted by Senajo
Hiya guys I play on Area 52 and Proudmoore need a home for my Dalaran alt. This was my original realm when I started WoW over 2 years ago. I'm a casual player who enjoys every aspect of WoW.

Bnet: Ariesian76#1395 (Shocolaht)

Hi Senajo,
I will try to get you added this evening, meanwhile if you are on before then /Pensive and someone should be able to get you in straight away. :)
Horde? Alliance ? Raiding? Progression? M+ runs? Timewalking? Guild events (with rewards!)? Friendly environment? Helpful guidies? Discord? Alt friendly?

No matter what type of player you are - if you are helpful, you are welcome in Pensive. Having been a member of this guild for the past few months, I can say it's one of the most friendly & largest guilds on Dalaran. We have lots of fun and we like to help others.

If you are looking for a new home, whether you have toons on Dalaran or are looking to transfer, we are a fantastic place to plant your boots.
We are a relaxed fun lovin' bunch that are very helpful for any that ask
Hello, itโ€™s been a little while since I posted here so I thought I would provide an update from my perspective. We are really rolling with BfA now. We have raid teams going almost every night, it is awesome. There is also mythic runs to push keys. Folks have other side activities like pet contests, lore contests, etc. There is truly something for you here at Pensive. And the people, well they are the best. I just hit 350 with my hunter and we are raiding this morning. Looking for a home, give Pensive a try. Youโ€™ll be glad you did.
Our (H) Sat/Sun 3-6 pm Heroic Raid Team is now 4/8!

Actively seeking core players for our roster.

Join us at Pensive!

bnet @ Deamo#1398
i joined Pensive when my old guild fizzled out in legion. i found out about them from this thread. i didn't want to join a big guild but, i gave them a shot and i am glad i did. Pensive just started up a new raid team when i joined, it was alts and new people, we started Antorus normal, cleared that, went to Heroic, got AotC though natural progression as a team. this was only raiding 2h 2x days a week. They had other groups get their AotC before ours. it was great to find a group late in legion doing a fresh start to progress with.

We achieved Uldir AotC last night, this group was 3x a week 3 hours a day. now that we got it, it is being moved to 2x a week. there are other other teams on weekends for progression. This week a normal Uldir training group starts up, it will stay normal for learning purposes for people to move in heroic teams.

i cant imagine finding another group of people so accepting, kind, and fun to play with. there are plenty of people who joined only for the social aspect. i know the weekend teams are looking for more but, you are not expected to raid. There is a mix of everything, mythic+ groups all the time, two groups that do PVP, and so many other events i cant even remember.