😉[A/H]Pensive Large Dual Faction Community Guild

08/24/2018 06:31 PMPosted by Williamsan
Been with Pensive for awhile now enough to know about this guild, Absolutely love this guild and it's members as well as leadership, It's def a family, I started out on the horde side and was convinced to come to the alliance side and let me just say both sides are amazing, Very helpful with things I dont know and also very super friendly, One of the main things you need is a guild while playing wow to make things fun and interesting and let me tell you pensive is above and beyond that, great group of people and amazing wow players :D

Thank you Williamsam for being part of our family :)
I’m looking for some fun people play with guild I atm is dead nobody talks lol I’m not wow bet tbh only thing really done is legion and horde side of bfa atm working on alliance dh ing name is Laria i tried \who didn’t work maybe doing it wrong lol
08/25/2018 05:23 AMPosted by Menilea
I’m looking for some fun people play with guild I atm is dead nobody talks lol I’m not wow bet tbh only thing really done is legion and horde side of bfa atm working on alliance dh ing name is Laria i tried \who didn’t work maybe doing it wrong lol

Hi Menilea,

you can type for horde side /who pensive
for alliance it is /who pénsive (to get the accent press alt 130)
Hello PĂ©nsive! I started WoW less than a month ago and am looking for a guild to be a part of. You guys sound amazing and I hope I can get an invite! Bnet Snow#15177
Hi! Long time player looking to move from an unpopulated realm, would love to talk about your guild! My bnet is Fletcherton#1329
I hadn't been in a solid guild since Cataclysm. I mostly just joined random invite guilds but never really participated. I knew for BfA I wanted to be part of a guild again. I did a little research and was lucky to find Pensive.

The guild is bi-factional which means I can alt-aholic until my heart's content and still keep in touch with my guildies.

We have a very active Discord community and that's great because I often have patches where I'm not able to play, but I can still stay active in the guild.

I'm also a massive introvert, so it's not always easy for me to strike up a conversation. The people in Pensive are wonderful! There's no pressure to be participate, but they are so encouraging that it makes you want to be part of everything that's going on.

If you are looking for a great group of people to play with, this is definitely the place to be.
08/25/2018 04:05 PMPosted by Snowfaerie
Hello PĂ©nsive! I started WoW less than a month ago and am looking for a guild to be a part of. You guys sound amazing and I hope I can get an invite! Bnet Snow#15177

Hi Snowfaerie , I sent you a friends request. If I don't get in touch with you, please do a /who pénsive (alt 130 for the accent) and someone will be able to assist you.

Kat
08/26/2018 06:31 AMPosted by Ah
Hi! Long time player looking to move from an unpopulated realm, would love to talk about your guild! My bnet is Fletcherton#1329

It was great chatting with you. Hope to see you in guild soon. If I am not online, please do a /who pénsive and someone will be able to assist.

Kat
I joined Pensive back about 2 months before the drop of BFA because of a friend i met while leveling my priest. i started to level a warrior there and ever since i have transferred my hunter and boosted a shaman to join their ranks as well!

The guild is filled with tons of helpful and supper friendly people so if you are looking to find people to raid with or just to talk to while you level this is a fantastic place to be.
After starting a horde toon I was looking for a new home and accidentally bumped into Pensive through this posting on the forums. Talking to one of the members the thing that stuck in my mind was how friendly this person was from a random whisper from a complete stranger. Joining the guild I found one of the most friendly communities of players in Pensive. Everyone is extremely helpful and it's not a big deal to find a good group of players for regular, heroic, or mythic runs.

The general chat is always extremely lively and fun. Not a mean or biting kind of chat I've seen in other guilds I've belonged to. Discord is also in use and a wealth of information about the guild, ongoing events, raiding, leveling, you name it. It really is more of a community of friends than a guild.

I'm extremely happy and have to say I love being a member of Pensive! ,After starting a horde toon I was looking for a new home and accidentally bumped into Pensive through this posting on the forums. Talking to one of the members the thing that stuck in my mind was how friendly this person was from a random whisper from a complete stranger. Joining the guild I found one of the most friendly communities of players in Pensive. Everyone is extremely helpful and it's not a big deal to find a good group of players for regular, heroic, or mythic runs.

The general chat is always extremely lively and fun. Not a mean or biting kind of chat I've seen in other guilds I've belonged to. Discord is also in use and a wealth of information about the guild, ongoing events, raiding, leveling, you name it. It really is more of a community of friends than a guild.

I'm extremely happy and have to say I love being a member of Pensive!
Wow, 7 Mythic Teams were organized last night on our Alliance side. What an amazing night for everyone!! Congrats to those who got loot!!
Can I get a invite/discord link?
08/30/2018 09:47 AMPosted by Maldiiras
Can I get a invite/discord link?

Please whisper someone in guild and they can send you the link.
Hi, I'm looking to join as a casual player. I main horde on Thrall but recently moved my alli toons to Dalaran after my old guild fell apart. I'm just looking for casual play in a relatively drama-free, friendly environment. I don't really raid on alliance side, but I wouldn't mind doing dungeons, questing, and achievement runs. I have three alliance toons on Dal looking for a home: feral druid, ret pally and spriest. I am possibly going to main my pally on alliance side, but haven't decided yet. Anyway, I've read a lot of posts on this thread and you guys seem friendly. Do you still have room for three homeless toons? Thanks!
Hello! I've been maining Horde since BC and haven't really touched Alliance since Vanilla. Now that I'm older I'm more interested in the lore and have a much more laid back attitude.

I plan on making an alt on Alliance later today and was very interested in joining. Just thought I'd give a bit of a heads up so you're not wondering why a level 10 is asking to join :P
I joined a couple months back and thought the guild was pretty active before BFA launched. I had no idea just how active it was going to be! I think the most amazing thing about the guild is that despite its size and activity the leadership is quick attentive, and above else helpful. There are several types of people in the guild of varying activity levels and it would be a welcoming home for many personality types. I have not experienced the Ally side yet, but I heard they are just as active. If you are like me and spent time researching a guild before joining I think you would be hard pressed to find a more friendly inviting, and community oriented guild.
09/02/2018 06:16 PMPosted by KalistĂ 
Hi, I'm looking to join as a casual player. I main horde on Thrall but recently moved my alli toons to Dalaran after my old guild fell apart. I'm just looking for casual play in a relatively drama-free, friendly environment. I don't really raid on alliance side, but I wouldn't mind doing dungeons, questing, and achievement runs. I have three alliance toons on Dal looking for a home: feral druid, ret pally and spriest. I am possibly going to main my pally on alliance side, but haven't decided yet. Anyway, I've read a lot of posts on this thread and you guys seem friendly. Do you still have room for three homeless toons? Thanks!

Hello, We always have room for community minded players :)

What is your bnet# or you can contact anyone of us:
Recruiter Katryna @ Bnet Catie1140#1599
Recruiter Bondra @ Bnet Bondra#11498
Recruiter Aschien @ Bnet Aschien#11798
Recruiter Bayliee @ Bnet Dea#11298
Assistant GM Hooves @ Bnet Nocturnal87#11588
Assistant GM Bezee @ Bnet Slizzy#1546
GM Briar @ Bnet Briar#1421

Kat
09/03/2018 12:56 PMPosted by Hiiei
Hello! I've been maining Horde since BC and haven't really touched Alliance since Vanilla. Now that I'm older I'm more interested in the lore and have a much more laid back attitude.

I plan on making an alt on Alliance later today and was very interested in joining. Just thought I'd give a bit of a heads up so you're not wondering why a level 10 is asking to join :P

Hi, No worries about you level. Let me know if you were able to contact anyone. If not, send us a message to anyone of us:
Recruiter Katryna @ Bnet Catie1140#1599
Recruiter Bondra @ Bnet Bondra#11498
Recruiter Aschien @ Bnet Aschien#11798
Recruiter Bayliee @ Bnet Dea#11298
Assistant GM Hooves @ Bnet Nocturnal87#11588
Assistant GM Bezee @ Bnet Slizzy#1546
GM Briar @ Bnet Briar#1421

Kat
We're so happy to have you with us Oldenkamp <3
Thanks, I joined as my pally for now! I'm looking forward to hanging out with you guys.