šŸ˜‰[A/H]Pensive Large Dual Faction Community Guild

<3 Bay!! We love you Kiddo, you've added so much to our Community! & CONGRATS on your promotion to Officer Rank! You're fantastic!

PVP Mistress??! LOVE IT!
Congratulations to Pensives' SECOND progressive Raiding Team to get AotC after only a few weeks of working together! Can't wait for our next adventure! <3

EDIT: Make that 1/11 Mythic as of tonight!
;)
Updated Guild info!

We are a very active, seasoned, dual faction guild welcoming community-minded members of all ages, time zones and backgrounds.

We are a laid back Guild in the respect that all members play what they want - how they want, when they want - with the same full guild support, friendship and camaraderie as any Raider or Leadership Member. Members are helpful, kind, supportive and fun. Leadership and Officers are mature and responsive.

We have full calendars for Normal, Learning, Heroic Antorus / Legacy Raiding and pop up groups for dungeons, PvP, questing and support around the clock - 7 days a week. Members are encouraged and rewarded for participating and even leading their own events. Pensive also provides a nondiscriminatory environment where everyone can feel at home.

We provide a very active dual faction Discord, guild repairs, raffles, contests and Antorus Raiding continuing strong until BFA with lots of laughter in a community atmosphere.

Rank advancement based on participation and just overall friendly attitude.

Calendar Sample:

Horde Heroic TEAM 11/11H- Sat 12-3pm SVT/EST (bnetBriar#1421)
Horde Heroic Progression TEAM 2 - 1/11M Tues & Thurs 9pm SVT/EST
Horde Normal Teaching & Learning Group - Sun 12-3pm SVT/EST
Horde Monday Mythic+ Keys 9p Eastern
Horde PVP - Friday 8pm & events added weekly
Alliance Normal Antorus Tues & Thurs 7:30p East
Heroic/Mythic TW raiding
PVP, Achievement runs, normal and old content done regularly!
BFA Raiding Teams are forming now!

Check out what our Members have to say :

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760768485?page=10

Contact any of us! We look forward to hearing from you!
Asch

Either side:
Recruiter Katryna @ Bnet Catie1140#1599
Recruiter Aschien @ Bnet Aschien#11798
Recruiter Bondra @ Bnet Willowfae#11737
Assistant GM Hooves @ Bnet Nocturnal87#11588
GM Briar @ Bnet Briar#1421
Well. I just spent half an hour reading every post in this thread, and I'm so interested in joining your guild! I can't think of another time I've seen so much positivity come from an entire guild, spanning two factions.

I play in the morning, usually from 9am-2pm, and I did a /who for both guilds during that time, and there was tons of people on, so I can't decide which faction to be! Which side has a more consistent number of people on each morning?

I've added a few of you to Btag, so hoping to chat soon! Thanks! :)

Edit - well that was fast! Super fast response from TWO people, and seriously the nicest chat I've had in ages. Thank you! I'll be transferring my characters over today... once I decide which faction, that is.
If I can may I grab an Invite? I've been looking for a fairly large guild that does raids, but I've been reluctant to sign up to one since I run my own business and my schedule is pretty unpredictable. I'm usually on during afternoons
07/04/2018 11:40 AMPosted by Retrobean
If I can may I grab an Invite? I've been looking for a fairly large guild that does raids, but I've been reluctant to sign up to one since I run my own business and my schedule is pretty unpredictable. I'm usually on during afternoons

Hi Retrobean, please do a /who pensive for horde side and someone will get you an invite!
07/04/2018 08:47 AMPosted by Jolene
Well. I just spent half an hour reading every post in this thread, and I'm so interested in joining your guild! I can't think of another time I've seen so much positivity come from an entire guild, spanning two factions.

I play in the morning, usually from 9am-2pm, and I did a /who for both guilds during that time, and there was tons of people on, so I can't decide which faction to be! Which side has a more consistent number of people on each morning?

Edit - well that was fast! Super fast response from TWO people, and seriously the nicest chat I've had in ages. Thank you! I'll be transferring my characters over today... once I decide which faction, that is.

I am glad you were able to chat with a recruiter :) I think I was one that reached out , but you were already speaking to someone. If you have more than 1 toon, may I suggest trying both guilds :) and WELCOME TO PĆ©nsive/Pensive!!

It was awesome talking to you Jolene! Like I said - jump into both factions as many of our current members do!
Can't wait to see ya in game!
Asch
07/04/2018 11:40 AMPosted by Retrobean

Retro - I'm headed in now - hit me up if you're free!
07/05/2018 07:25 AMPosted by Aschienn

It was awesome talking to you Jolene! Like I said - jump into both factions as many of our current members do!
Can't wait to see ya in game!
Asch
Thanks again for all the help. I decided on Alliance (for now!); it's been a while since I played Alliance, so thought I'd give it a go. Eventually I'll end up moving more of my characters over to Dalaran, and I'll keep them Horde - for now it's just the Paladin and Druid.

So, I've moved over, go myself all set up, but my Bnet launcher crashed and when I finally got it up and running, my Btag friends list had been wiped out. Who would I get in touch with Alliance side for an invite for both of my toons?
Heys

Everything you said sounds perfect for me. I really want to find a place to call home before BFA. I'd love to talk to a recruiter to find out more information and how I could join! I work fulltime but I'm usually home by 3:30ish EST, I'm just getting back into the game but I wanna eventually raid.

Thanks!
07/05/2018 03:57 PMPosted by Neotrix
Heys

Everything you said sounds perfect for me. I really want to find a place to call home before BFA. I'd love to talk to a recruiter to find out more information and how I could join! I work fulltime but I'm usually home by 3:30ish EST, I'm just getting back into the game but I wanna eventually raid.

Thanks!

Hi Neotrix,

Next time you are online please do a /who pensive for horde side and someone will get you set up or you can contact any of the below for more information via BNet.

Either side:
Recruiter Katryna @ Bnet Catie1140#1599
Recruiter Aschien @ Bnet Aschien#11798
Recruiter Bondra @ Bnet Willowfae#11737
Assistant GM Hooves @ Bnet Nocturnal87#11588
GM Briar @ Bnet Briar#1421

Kat
Hey all, I have toons on both factions on Dalaran. this would be a great guild for me. I'll reach out soon.

Netters#1392
Katryna:

Alliance raids typically end at what time?

Thanks
07/07/2018 01:45 PMPosted by Gojim
Katryna:

Alliance raids typically end at what time?

Thanks

Hi Gojim, the Tues/Thur raids start around 730 SVT (EST) and end about 2 hours later. Sometimes longer if they are on a roll and everyone agrees. But no one is obligated to stay until the end if they can't. We are a very laid back casual guild. We are all here to have fun, and at PĆ©nsive everyone seems to really enjoy it :) One member just started a second Normal ATB for fun I think on Wed/Fri with a 8pm start time. When the new expac comes out, we are planning raids to start in Sept, one running on Sundays at 11am-2pm
Looking forward to it :)
NVM. joined. Thanks
Iā€™m very much interested in joining Pensive/PĆ©nsive as well. Iā€™m a former serious progression raider who has stepped back and rediscovered the other aspects of the game that make WoW great and actually fun to play. From what you describe, Pensive sounds like it just might be the place for me to settle in and finally call my home in game.

Iā€™m a former GM who burnt out on the stresses of guild management. An extremely bad selection I made for Co-GM destined my guild for implosion and the result swore me off from leading a guild again. That being said, I know what it takes to run a successful guild and am always willing to help good guilds I am a part of and guildies out in any way I can.

I have a couple toons already on Dalaran; one horde, one alliance, and if we hit it off Iā€™ll slowly be transferring my most active toons over as well. Iā€™ll hit someone up later this evening to chat and to possibly get an invite.

Thanks for the consideration!
Btag Jaded#11458
07/06/2018 02:40 PMPosted by Nƫttƫrs
Hey all, I have toons on both factions on Dalaran. this would be a great guild for me. I'll reach out soon.

Netters#1392

Looking forward to hearing from you :)
Please reach out to anyone at /who pƩnsive on alliance or /who pensive on horde

Kat
07/10/2018 08:27 AMPosted by Jayed
Iā€™m very much interested in joining Pensive/PĆ©nsive as well. Iā€™m a former serious progression raider who has stepped back and rediscovered the other aspects of the game that make WoW great and actually fun to play. From what you describe, Pensive sounds like it just might be the place for me to settle in and finally call my home in game.

Iā€™m a former GM who burnt out on the stresses of guild management. An extremely bad selection I made for Co-GM destined my guild for implosion and the result swore me off from leading a guild again. That being said, I know what it takes to run a successful guild and am always willing to help good guilds I am a part of and guildies out in any way I can.

I have a couple toons already on Dalaran; one horde, one alliance, and if we hit it off Iā€™ll slowly be transferring my most active toons over as well. Iā€™ll hit someone up later this evening to chat and to possibly get an invite.

Thanks for the consideration!
Btag Jaded#11458

Hi!! I sent you a friends requests. We always have room at pƩnsive/pensive for community minded players. If we don't connect to chat, please do a /who pƩnsive for alliance and /who pensive for horde and we can get you an invite :) See you soon!