[A]<From Ashes> Looking for more!

Next time you are on just send me a whisper and we can chat :)
Added chelusa as a battletag friend. Would enjoy talking about the guild!
We are recruiting for a couple more dps as we go into heroic!
Hi guys I just came back to wow been gone awhile well I started legion got my bear war and do tanks to 110 and started gearing then started working on my spa chars and got burnt out way to much grind for that many char. So with the soon to be released 7.3 I decided to come back but need a place to call home. I do enjoy raiding and was always great with mechanics and staying out of stupid. Sometimes it cost me s little on the meter padding but saved our healers on the mana padding lol. Still trying to decide who to solely focus on and work at. So wouldn't mind trying you guys out wouldn't be raid ready have to do catch up stuff.
Hey there. Past my serious raiding days, but warming up to more serious content again and miss having a group of chill people to do it with. Likely not a contender for core, but do you guys for normal raids for the rabble, too? (sent ye a request also)
Yes we do do normal raids :) Look forward to talking to you!
We are always looking for more people who want to do mythic + or just hang out! We are still looking for a warlock for our raid team!
We could use a few more solid dps for our raid team (especially a warlock or mage)
We are now 6/9 heroic!
We are now 7/9 H ToS!
Hey, I'm interested in the guild - it's what I'm looking for - if you don't mind a super casual player. I'm predominantly horde on another realm but this was my second toon ever in WoW, and while I'm still in my first-ever guild, I'm the only one there and it makes me play alliance less having no one to talk to/possibly group up with.

I used to be a raider (BC to WOD) but stopped in WOD because health issues = I couldn't commit to times. I'm good at staying out of stupid, good at my class and know when to put on the PG 13 filter.

I'm 31 (and also have social anxiety so I'm shy at first), so trying to find a guild that's somewhat mature is difficult XD Let me know, I'll probably toss a Bnet request to the above as well.

(hope this didn't post a ton, had issues posting it in the first place -.-; )
Hey Draconisa!

Just saw your post! We look forward to talking to you. Feel free to add Namaah or myself Wyrmbreaker#1415 on Bnet. If you let one of us know when you can be on we can make sure to be around to talk to you. Take it easy and hopefully we will see each other in Azeroth later!
I should be on a bit tonight! Something IRL happened yesterday evening so I wasn't able to get on.
Sent the request - Rumancek is me!
We are still looking for some ranged to add to our raid team!
Low pressure, fun guild to raid with
Hi I am looking for a new server to reroll on as my current guild has turned horde! Yuk!

Well this guild sounds lovely and looking from www.realmpop.com the server looks to have a good ratio for my liking.

I'm a working dad who came back from a long break last month. Look forward to chatting with someone!
Looking forward to talking to you! Most of the officers should be around tonight since it's raid night so feel free to hit one of us up!
10/25/2017 02:59 PMPosted by Namaah
Looking forward to talking to you! Most of the officers should be around tonight since it's raid night so feel free to hit one of us up!

I created a lowbie on Whishperwind and added your battery to friends list last night. Didn't catch you though! I'll try later tonight.
We are now 8/9 H!