[A]<From Ashes> Looking for more!

We are now 9/9 H!
We are 4/11 N-Antorus!
We are now 6/11 N-Antorus!
We are now 8/11 N-Antorus
We are 10/11 N-Antorus as of 12/10 :D
Hiya Widow and Namaah..Long time no see!
12/13/2017 09:16 AMPosted by Omgitsabear
Hiya Widow and Namaah..Long time no see!
Hey dude! How ya been? How's PePe?
You guys looking for a healer to join ya? Trying to find a casual raiding guild that I can raid with. Interested in normal raids and mystic + dungeons.
I would like to join
We are not currently recruiting healers for our core raiding group unfortunately. We ended up with quite a surplus of healers this xpac. We do have 2 high level mythic + groups that would welcome another healer!
We are now 2/11 H-Ant!
We are now 4/11 H-Ant!
We are now 6/11 H-Ant!
We are looking to add a boomie and a dps DK w/ blood OS to our raid team! Social members are also very welcome! :)
I have your request opposite, with Main Blood and OS Frost, but I am interested in joining the guild.
Hi, left for a few months, and just came back and looking for a place to call home! I would love to find a chill, family like guild to maybe do some more casual N/H raid alt runs on a Saturday during the day? I'm solely heals, even when leveling.

I'm also nearly 60, are there other uber mature oldsters like myself in your guild?

I like questing and professions, and enjoy seeing friendly, uncrude guild chat while I'm on. :)

I just started a baby toon on your guild, 'Aam' to check out the server.
Hey Côld and Amelana if you would like to chat, you can add either myself #wyrmbreaker1415 or Namaah #chelusa#2157 in game. I look forward to speaking with you both.
It's chelusa#1974- How did you get that wrong!?
I copied Discord :P
Hello! I just came back from a 4 month break and looking for a home for this lil holy priesty. I was previously maining a warlock but since coming back have decided to go heals from now on. This toon is a little undergeared but I'm working on that. Do you need a holy priest? I sent you a friend request, looking forward to chatting soon!