[A]<From Ashes> Looking for more!

From Ashes is a fun, social, and mature guild on the Alliance side of the Whisperwind/Dentarg server. We came together out of a strong desire to form a family-like community who wanted to play the game in a friendly low key environment while still managing to kick butt and have a good time doing so.

Have a full time job? Kids? Need an environment that understands that real life comes first? From Ashes is for you! We cater to those 21 and older who want to do anything from raiding to mythic + to farming old achievements and mounts.

Raiding
Our raid teams like to have fun in a low stress environment while pushing normal and heroic progression. Currently we are running 2 raid teams. Both teams run at the same time. We expect you to be on time and prepared with food, flasks, enchantments and consumables, along with a basic understanding of the fights.

Inexperienced? We are willing to help you learn, as long as you are willing to put the effort in for us as well!

Team Red Rocket currently needs a warlock. Team Salad is looking for a mage and DH.

Team Salad is currently 8/8 N, 3/8 H Uldir.
Team Red Rocket is currently 8/8 N, 2/8 H Uldir.

We raid Sunday and Wednesday, 8pm-10pm CST (server time) with an optional Saturday raid.

Not interested in raiding? We do everything from mythic + dungeons and N/H raiding to WQs and alt runs to achievement, xmog, and mount runs.

We are looking for all classes to build up multiple consistent mythic and Mythic+ dungeon teams as well!

Are you ready to rise?
Contact me via BattleTag: Chelusa#1974
Contact one of our officers in game: Jyou (GM), Namaah (myself, Officer), Jubalo(Officer), Cobraðru (officer), Annakin (Officer), or Aperthir (officer)
We are now 10/10 N-NH!
We are now 1/10 H-NH
Good morning,

I am new to WoW with the start of Legion. I joined a server that a friend of mine is on, but that server has almost no population. My current guild is somewhat active, but not to the level I would like to see. Its hard to even find 5 people to run a dungeon on a given night. I am really considering a server swap, but would like to find a nice guild before i spend the money to move.

I have a 862 ret pally with 40 traits in my artifact. I play daily, but my schedule isnt ideal for a set raid schedule. I enjoy mythic+, and would like a guild that is easy to put a group together to run dungeons. I like pushing content as far as I/my gear can go. I am not an expert, but try to learn the content the best I can, and I'm striving to get better. I have run up to +5 so far with no issues. I would also like to raid when possible, potentially as a fill in when there is a spot available. I have completed LFR for all available raids, but havent attempted anything higher yet. I'm also open to learning healing/tanking, if there are people willing to be patient and help me learn, and I would put the effort in to level up other artifacts on my time

So basically I'm looking for a guild that is flexible, enjoyable, and active. I am an adult, and when I am available to commit to specific dates/events, I will be there. Please let me know if we may be a fit. Thanks for your time
Hi Festool, why don't we set up some time to chat. We have a raid tonight at 8 st so any time before that would be fine. I am usually available between 6st up until around raid time.
Thanks for the reply. I wasnt able to be on much last night. i will try and catch you tonight, or feel free to look me up slopjock78#1957
We need more fun, active people for shenanigans and schtuff. Schtuff being the technical term, of course.

In other words, bump for some of the coolest folks I have played with in years.
We are still looking for some more ranged to join our raid team!
Still on the prowl for some ranged DPS, but anyone is welcome to join!
We are also willing to discuss absorbing or merging with another small guild as long as your values are similar to ours. :)
Had a blast running Mythics with guildies tonight! Thanks!
Great guild to be a part of
We are now looking for any non-plate dps for our raid team
Good day! im looking for a friendly guild with not much requeriments like be online 24/7hs and participate in the obligatory raid or get kicked u.u, altough i like to do raids and dungs, currently after a breack come back 3 days ago and donde almost all bosses normal NH (exept for augur, tich, elisande, bot and gul dan).btag Hermann55 #1641.
best regards!
I added your btag. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Hi!

In the past couple of months I have returned to playing regularly, and I've really been missing the community feel I used to get in my youthful glory days (BC, Wrath). Back then I regularly raided, but now with work and such I don't feel like I should take on that commitment atm.

But! I am really interested in making some pals to chat w and hopefully do some fun stuff in game (have been wanting to try out mythics but didn't have ppl to run with).

I play heals primarily in group settings. Like doing battlegrounds & getting mounts/pets too.

So I'd love to chat and see if this might work out. All the best ~
I added you this afternoon. Hope to catch you tonight so we can chat :)
Hello ^^, i'm not interested in joining but would you consider having a 890 Holy Priest on your mythic + team?. It can be a pain in my guild for mythic +'s because we have a lot of healers as it is and i'm not really willing to go dps since i don't have fun with it.

If you don't want someone from another guild on your mythic team i understand but i'd like it if i could do some with you guys since i have issues with pug groups, if you would need to talk more on it feel free to add me PoptartHeals#1178 :).
I just came to say hi all =D!!! pretty bored at work atm T.T! ps:love the guild everyone is so friendly and cool!
I am very interested. I have a 102 Hunter and 100 Paladin on Whisperwind and am returning to the game as of today actually. Ive been on the realm since 2004 actually.

I added your B-Tag. Mine is Kyler#1936