[A]<From Ashes> Looking for more!

04/04/2017 11:24 AMPosted by Decímus
I am very interested. I have a 102 Hunter and 100 Paladin on Whisperwind and am returning to the game as of today actually. Ive been on the realm since 2004 actually.

I added your B-Tag. Mine is Kyler#1936

I will try to reach out to you tonight. MY BT is wyrmbreaker#1415
We are now 2/10 Heroic NH :)
04/05/2017 08:01 PMPosted by Namaah
We are now 2/10 Heroic NH :)
had a blast raiding with all of you!!
Still looking for more! All are welcome, however we would love to have some more active ranged players with a heal OS.
We are now 3/10 H NH and still looking for more ranged to join our team!
We are still recruiting raiders and non-raiders alike!
Still recruiting!
We are now 4/10 heroic!
We are now 5/10 heroic and still looking for a few more reliable dps!
We are now 6/10, soon to be 7/10! Had Star Augur at 11% before raid ended this evening!
We are now 8/10 heroic!
We are still looking for more fun people to hang out with! Whether you want to casually raid, do mythic +, or just have some cool people to hang out with- we have it here!
We are still recruiting!
We are now 10/10 H-NH!!!
We are still looking for a couple more ranged dps! And we are always looking for more fun loving people who just want to hang out or run dungeons!
We are still looking for more ranged DPS a Mage would be awesome, but all are welcome!
I'm interested in joining, but I need to finish grinding out Pathfinder on this character before I switch back to my ally toons. Should I wait until I'm done to reach out? I've got some 100s that I'd like to get to the raiding level eventually, but primarily I'm looking for fun people to do stuff with.
Hey Selephiel! You can go ahead and reach out whenever you would like. I am happy to talk to you now and then if you would like to join I don't have any problem with waiting until you are done with getting Pathfinder on your horde toon. :)
06/14/2017 05:24 AMPosted by Namaah
Hey Selephiel! You can go ahead and reach out whenever you would like. I am happy to talk to you now and then if you would like to join I don't have any problem with waiting until you are done with getting Pathfinder on your horde toon. :)

Will do when I get home from work!
looks interesting do i need to do anything special or just chat with Chelusa#1974 when I am on next

thank you and have a nice day