[A] Friendly Heroic Guild LFM (Mon/Thurs 9-11PM Central US)

The Dungeonmens (Alliance, Dalaran) is looking for more laid-back players with good attitudes.

Our focus is on completing AotC each tier, doing M+, and enjoying the game together as a small, tight-knit group.

We’ve finished AotC for Ny’alotha but are continuing to farm, do M+, and we’re getting ready for Shadowlands.

Our guild:

• Is generally a little older (mid-30s on average)
  • Is full of players who actually like each other
  • Stays light on time commitment but gets things done
  • Prioritizes a welcoming environment
  • Understands you have a life outside WoW
  • Is looking for players seeking a long-term home

Our raids are Monday and Thursday from 9-11PM Central US time (7-9 PST/10-12 EST).

We’ve played together for more than six years, and have players of varying skill levels and experience. We stay small so our players feel like part of a group and not just a random person in a huge roster.

Outside of raiding, we enjoy M+, leveling alts, and other activities. We use Discord to coordinate, so even if people aren’t on, you can always poke there to get groups going! We like staying small so we can know each other, but that means there aren’t tons of people online around the clock!

If you’re looking for a casual, small guild where you can make friends and play the game without it feeling like a job (while still getting to kill Big Internet Dragons), we may be a good fit!

We’re set for tanks, but we’re always looking for DPS and healers (and especially healers who maintain a DPS spec). Cross-server players are always welcome!

Message me if we sound like what you’re looking for!
Discord: Onwi#3986
Bnet: ennui#1686

Just wanted to comment to say that I’ve been a part of this guild for six years and I’ve had a blast! We’ve got a very inviting community that likes to get stuff done but more importantly have a good time. Our next raid night is Thursday, June 11th at 9 CST and we’d be happy to see some new faces.

We’re still looking for a few more folks to add to our roster! Our next raid is tomorrow night and we’d love to have a couple new faces. Come punch some internet monsters and make some new friends!

Hi! Do you have active daytime players?

Hi, I main a tank but back in the day I used to main a healer. I’m willing to switch back to heals, what exactly are you looking for?

Hi Dozzel and Xanticus. Sorry for the slow response, the week got very busy!

@Dozzel - We have a few players who play during the day, but since we are pretty small, it is not a large number. We are most active in the evenings (and especially on raid or M+ night).

@Xantius - After the round of recruiting I did last week, we’re now specifically looking for a ranged DPS that also maintains a healing spec, if you’re still interested!

We got a good batch of recruits last week, but now we’re looking for a couple specific classes to make sure our comp stays solid!

Looking for ranged DPS who maintain a healing spec! - Resto/Balance Druids, Priests, and Resto/Ele Shamans are currently preferred, but we’d also talk with cool Mistweavers or Holy Paladins.

Please reach out to me if interested.

Come raid with us! We’re the friendliest guild on Dalaran!

This guild is great! Everyone is super friendly, and is very eager to help people out. I am very new to it, and I’ve been helped several times to get gear, essences, and clock upgrades. If you’re just coming back and need help catching up with a great group of folks join in! We are currently in need of Range DPS and Heals

We’re at pretty good numbers right now, but we’d still consider folks who really like the sound of our guild and are an excellent fit. If you want a small, low-time-commitment group with lots of friendly chatting in Discord that can finish Heroic, reach out.

(As a side note, I got a tell from someone in-game the other day and immediately crashed–if you were that person, reach out again!)

Up for the daytime forum crew! We raid tonight and will be doing some M+ together Sunday evening.

We’re still looking for a fun, flexible player who is comfortable maintaining a healing and DPS spec and is a good fit with our team. Some previous raiding experience preferred (normal or heroic).

We’re also starting to tinker with putting together a Herald of the Titans run!

Our next raid is tomorrow night! Get in touch if you’re interested in checking us out :slight_smile:

Looking for a ranged DPS/healer comfortable in both specs! If you want a small guild with a small time commitment, check us out!

Bump for great people and an awesome guild! :heart:

1 Like

Thanks so much for the love, Juna :smiley:

We’re still looking for a few “perfect fit” players just to round out the group. If you’re looking for a small group with a low time commitment, get in touch!

Another bump! I joined “late” (back near the end of legion) after returning from a years long hiatus and wasn’t really planning on doing any group content at all, just checking out the expansions I’d missed. Two and a half years later I’m still playing with these folks, for no reason other than they’re fun to be around. Come join us kill Internet Dragons.

1 Like

I’m interested in possibly joining, would love to talk first as I would need to transfer my Paladin over. Tried getting in touch tonight, but only one person online and they were in Kara. I’ll add you to battlenet.

Hey Ustava (sorry if this is a re-post, the forums are being weird with me). I was away last night, but I’ll get your request tonight after work and we can chat! Tuesdays are typically a little quiet once everyone grabs their weekly chest since we raid Monday and Thursday :slight_smile:

We’re on the hunt again! Reach out to me if we sound like your kinda crew. Bonus: we’re working on Herald of the Titans now as we round out the expansion, so join us for some level 80 Algalon-punching fun (and the Feat of Strength!).