[460+ DK] LF M+ and Heroic Raiding

Hey there!

I’m a long time wow player returning after a bit of a break. I’m looking to find a good group of people to play with come shadowlands, and in the meantime I’d like to be pushing m+ and doing some Heroic raiding.

About Me
My experience in BFA has been mostly protection warrior tanking in m+, some normal EP, and LFR Ny’alotha. I’m looking to play my DK in shadowlands, I love tanking and DPS’ing so I’m happy filling whichever role is needed at the time.

You can expect that I will have researched fights and routes prior to going into an encounter. I’m the first to admit I’m not the most experienced player, but I do learn quickly and am always willing to make adjustments.

What I’m looking for

• Most importantly, a guild that is willing to take on a newer, respectable player who will in turn be dedicated to the team.
  • A guild that has intentions of raiding AoTC level in Shadowlands and pushing mythic+ keys.
  • Late night EST raid times, earliest I can be on uninterrupted is 9PM EST.
  • A guild with some arena teams would be awesome, I’m just getting into them but having a lot of fun!
  • I am open to realm/faction transfers

Discord: prplo#2161
Bnet: prplo#1340

Hey there! If you’re interested in a smaller, a little older (most of us in our 30s) guild that raids two nights a week, we might be a good fit for you.

Check out our post, and if we look like the kind of crew you’re interested in, let me know!

Heyo us at avalanche have a tank spot open right now that needs filled!

Hello friends! We are AVALANCHE. AVALANCHE is a guild that is all about Raiding, Community and Fun. We wish to do sufficiently challenging content while also allowing our players freedom to have fun and lives outside of the game. We try to support each other in our endeavours, give a home for everyone in the guild and allow them to express their own identity and strengths as people.

Going into shadowlands we have 3 goals in mind every raid tier

1. Help each other achieve our goals
  2. Achieve Ahead of the Curve (AOTC) for each PVE raid tier
  3. Achieve Glory of the Raider for each PVE raid tier

And secondarily we have these as goals to do between tiers/expansions

1. Progress partially into Mythic for each PVE raid tier,as a way to keep skills sharp and fill out time between tiers/expacs.
  2. Assist in group activities like Transmog runs, Arenas, Islands, Torghast, etc.

Our Raids are 11:30pm Server time - 2:00 am server(this is 8:30 - 11:00pm pst) Tuesday and Thursday. We have 2 off raid nights where we do things like visions/torghast/mythic +/etc to help build up off roles and have fun.

You can reach me on bnet at fynale#1653 or discord fynale#4827