A forum suggestion for Blizzard

I just read an article claiming the the AI Google uses has become sentient.

Yup,they can think for themselves. GG they even ask alot of questions give tons of answers. 18hrs with one is enough to drive a human crazy.

I’m fine with the idea of a single avatar being locked to a battlenet id. And we could change the avatar once every (insert reasonable delay here). That would let us wipe the slate if we made a complete git of ourselves, while still keeping the FartyMcFartFace battlenet names hidden. Also something, something, privacy. I’d rather try something like that before spraying everyone’s battlenet tags all over the shop.

It doesn’t matter. It’s a necessary evil considering the trolling in these forums has been quite literally out of control. 2 months at the earliest for a character change seems reasonable to me.

That would be wise to do,a controlled test.

I don’t even know what my battletag name is… I really need to pay attention, damn.

Or…

You could just worry about yourself and stop obsessing over weird stalker-esque things like finding out the identity of people who post on internet forums.

1 Like

With the way the forum is going that would be a blessing.

This is essentially the argument here. The switch to Battletags will have far more positive effects than any of the perceived/potential negatives that have been brought forward. No one has been able to articulate reasonings why they should not switch to BattleTags besides “losing character identity”. There is an issue on the forums and Blizzard should take action, doing nothing is obviously not working.

Some people made their battlenet names when they were 12ish… if those get made public much hilarity will ensue.

Battlenet and Battletags are two different things.

I dunno what happened today, but all those LGBQ troll threads are gone!

And … they are back, lol.

if btag has away to block messaging I would take that but opening it to every joe som is not a good idea.

Good,

Thank you Blizzard!

you probably didn’t look hard enough - I just guessed at the date. what browser did you use because I tried it on my ipad with safari too and the same thing.

they started being real lax when they created the CC. I am betting they just don’t much care about this forum anymore because people are talking about the game there.

they look like they kept one up and got rid of the rest which is what they should have done last week.

I would say we’re doing a great job buffing them from the garbage that would lead to being unproductive.

There is no way to message someone with Battletags without both parties being mutual friends. Right now, anyone can add Pyromor-Shandris and message you.

Hopefully that would be true,if they do this.