A forum suggestion for Blizzard

It basically does apply. The forum Code of Conduct is the same (except spelled out in more details) as the game code of conduct.

Careful, that’s “personally attacking” to that person. /s

1 Like

and this is another reason just putting someone on ignore doesn’t work. I have Mirasol on ignore but since you quoted her I can now see her offensive post.

I am betting she read though the entire thread and decided I was the only one she should respond to.

Lol. “Offensive”. Can’t make these things up. Oh, since you have Marisol on ignore, let me quote the rest of it:

2 Likes

Their personal feelings in this situation don’t matter.

If they post in a thread anyone in good standing can reply. Our posts belong to Blizzard, not us, and our post history is public, even if we “hide” our profiles.

If someone does not want anyone to reply to them, the only way to avoid that is not to post - or put the person on Ignore so they can’t see it.

If they ever get around to fixing the forums and having us post under Btag (with character avatar), then at least ignore would ignore the alts too.

5 Likes

you are totally forgetting about this

Harassment takes many forms, and is not necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action. The idea behind this is to prevent any one player from consistently being uncomfortable in the forums.

and I have you on ignore and I get still see it because people quote you - so no that doesn’t work.

/10 character

If that one player though feels slighted by mere disagreements though I think they do the opposite.

Your takes could also be deemed harassment. Calling people stalkers is a no-no. Posting on multiple toons to harass others is a no-no.

Both you admit to willingly here. So should those same rules apply to you as well?

1 Like

No one quoted that excerpt. Lol. Now you are 100% just trolling.

2 Likes

These forums are … stressful, and probably a bit pathetic.

I’m so incredibly burnt out on this crap.

Blizzard does jack about all the troll threads… and, even if a troll thread is shut down, we still have the complaint threads, and the drama threads…

These forums are a dumpster fire, and … I’m starting to think, a complete waste of time.

no I didn’t - another lie.

I did not forget about that. Targeting one person with individual call outs, slurs, insults, etc - is harassment.

Disagreeing with the same poster, or replying to them, is not considered harassment.

“Bob keeps replying when I post about apples” - is not going to get Bob in trouble even if YOU think it is harassment.

Here is a CS forum example where a poster wanted the mods to prevent people from posting in a thread or replying to them.

2 Likes

once you posted that quote that other post came up as well - i.e. it wasn’t hidden.

You quoted something that was from a completely different post. Don’t back-peddle. A post that no one quoted.

I didn’t say someone quoted that - I said that other ‘bit’ post came up without being hidden.

and yes

Let me say it one more time. The excerpt you quoted was from a post that no one else quoted. So you are saying if someone quotes one line from one post, you can then see all of their other posts?

How about… you people just grow up? Seriously, what are you even fighting about? Just, grow up.

How does a simple conversation devolve so quickly, and to this extent about nothing?

This is exactly what I’m talking about. Why do you people have to bring your issues to the forum? You probably have a hundred people watching you two make fools of yourselves, and you’ll just keep going… and for what?

:face_in_clouds:

1 Like

it happened in this instance - I don’t know if it happens all the time.

Sure you did. We watched you in that other thread.

I wish I could stay longer and wait for you to change again here. But sadly funerals to attend!

I hope you have a good week! I also hope that btags become a thing!

Best i can suggest one poster with a restricted down time for posting on others,people would have to make their minds up which avatar they wish to post .