A Formal Request Thread for Fresh/New TBC Servers

Not for me it doesn’t.

IDK you well enough (perhaps, in time, I will), but the timing of your statement coincides with my point.

I responded to someone else entirely. I wasn’t even thinking of anyone on this thread.

Again, if you infer any meaning beyond what is stated that’s on you.

2 Likes

Again, it’s not hard to see the implication.

Yes. And it would be a lot of people who actually enjoy playing the game and not paying to skip the majority of it. :slight_smile:

Again, very much "YES!!" :smiley:

Yes, I have a well-geared level 60 with an epic mount, etc. And moving to a new server would mean starting fresh all over again. My wife actually has several leveled characters (she loves alts). But we would both move to start again on a fresh new TBC Classic server with like minded people to play with. :slight_smile:

Nor will anyone in WoW Classic or TBC Classic. All of those firsts happened long, long ago… :wink:

I have never understood their anger either. To me, it is a win/win situation. The RPG’ers get some new fresh TBC Classic servers with no cash shop conveniences to level and play on with like-minded people. And the min/max and RPG crowd get to keep their servers and buy as much from the cash shop as they like!! :smiley:

I was actually told it was just, “me and my 100 friends.” :rofl:

And Blizzard should be keen (in my opinion) to want to keep the RPG crowd around playing TBC Classic and continuing to pay a subscription. While I know the min/max and Retail tourist crowd will spend more money in their cash shop, Classic WoW would not even exist if it weren’t for the efforts of those who wanted to re-play an authentic MMORPG experience. :smiley:

But, but, but… What about the “REEEEEEE!!!”? :wink:

I cannot see her posts anymore, but it appears you may have been caught in the Event Horizon of the Piper black hole troll… Veer off now while you can!! :rofl:

And let’s not forget that originally Blizzard did create new servers for the original release of TBC in anticipation of having a new surge of players coming to the expansion.

Yeah, I really just don’t get that either… :thinking:

Would quote your entire post, but Blizzard frowns on that. Very well articulated. :+1:

24.5K views with 5K likes at present!! :smiley:

Here’s to hoping for a few new fresh servers for TBC Classic with no cash shop conveniences on them. It’s a win/win scenario for all concerned. We RPG’ers get an environment and server ruleset that we want to play on while the min/ max crowd and Retail tourists can keep their servers and spend as much on the cash shop as they want to. A good balance for all concerned I believe and it appears to have a good deal of support behind it. If they can make RP-PvP servers for WoW Classic when they first did not intend to, they can open a couple of new servers for TBC Classic with no cash shop conveniences on them for we RPG’ers!! :smiley:

Here’s hoping… :crossed_fingers:

Thanks.

8 Likes

What you mean to say is, it’s not hard to infer.

I didn’t imply anything beyond what was stated.

This is the second time you have told me what I am thinking, you must be in my brain or something…

It’s funny, I respond exactly like the same way you do, yet I’m accused of “taking things out of context” :roll_eyes:

You’re welcome!

That too.

The implication from what is inferred is not that much of a stretch.

Because it’s not hard to see, how this is the second time that you’ve done this.

Mhmm. You can dodge all you like about how you were “not” doing what I was saying, but you and I both know that I’m right. You can always state what exactly it was you were implying/meant by your statement. But, you won’t because you’re trying to be “clever” in “outsmarting” me and trying to play some sort of game because you think I’m playing one, when I’m not.

So, how long do you want to continue doing this?

This made me laugh. :joy:

1 Like

Lol no… you and I are on a different page here. If I had said, ‘see some people that have posted in this thread’. THAT would have been my implication.

Instead, you read my comment, and inferred information.

It’s so funny because you do your best to “ignore me”, yet you still talk about me, this is hilarious!!! LOL

See, you think you’re being “clever” by avoiding saying “this thread” and instead saying “these forums” when in fact, we’re all (this includes me) a part of these Forums, and IK you’re trying to imply people you disagree with are “out of their minds”.

EDIT: And, if you’re not, feel free to state the people who you do agree with, that are “out of their minds” to prove me wrong, and I’ll concede.

Piper’s arrogance will never let you have the last say. no matter how repetitive and idiotic her arguments may be.

If I may give you an advice, just add her/him to your ignored list. Your experience in the forums will be better for it.

Again, you are inferring that. I have ALREADY told you that is not the case. Yet you call me a liar and infer more information.

2k :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah, I just saw poor Lunaseeker repeating the same fact over and over again and wanted to try to head her off before she got stuck beyond the point of no return. Try to help people with my own experiences, etc… :smiley:

Thanks.

4 Likes

The projection is hilarious.

I’m more than happy everytime people stop replying to me, trying to force their ideologies down my throat, everytime I peacefully state my opinions.

The implication is still not far fetched.

You haven’t provided an example of somebody who you do agree with as “out of their minds”, therefore the only logical explanation for said comment is directed towards anyone who doesn’t agree with you.

I never said this. I’m challenging your point that you’ll direct this statement towards individuals you do agree with, as well, yet you haven’t provided that example, yet.

Because you haven’t provided more context other than just vague open statements left open to interpretation in what you mean because you won’t clarify.

Lies you tell!!!

You and I barely exchanged words. You said maybe two things to me and put me on ignore and began bossing other people around, as if they don’t have the capacity to know their own strength in what they can and cannot handle.

You’re welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

So, you want evidence for a personal belief of mine? Ok, I can say I agree with my dad, doesn’t change the fact that my dad is out of his right mind.

Adding the ignore function to the forums was so great.

2 Likes

That’s not an example of somebody you agree with on the forums who you believe is “out of their minds”.

It’s a poor feature, the way it’s set-up. Every 6 Months (which is the Cap, I believe), you have to re-add said individual. Even then, it only “buries” their post. I’m way too nosy, if I’m able to click some “expand” link, I click it. It doesn’t work well, like in the Game.

Yes. For the record, I rarely use the ignore function as I enjoy a spirited and intellectual debate. But once I realize that it is no longer a debate due to logical fallacies, fanaticism, and/or personal attacks…

Then the ignore function becomes your new best friend on the forums!! :smiley: :+1:

Thanks.

1 Like