A Formal Request Thread for Fresh/New TBC Servers

I’m a troll just because I did for you the work you lied you did.

Yeah. Like the fallacy “everyone who disagrees with me is a fascist”.

Oh, you used that word, that I’m not going to use. Blizz Forum policy is pretty strict on those kind of things. I’m not touching that one with a ten foot pole LOL

might i suggest a spa and lil cucumber slices!

4 Likes

Look everyone! Over 1900 posts!

Hopefully we get an updated Blizzard response soon. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Bubble Bath Party!!!
:wine_glass: :cocktail: :tropical_drink: :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

It’s kind of amazing they haven’t announced a fresh option already. The demand clearly exists. But sadly Blizz has a history of being tone deaf on the desires of the player base. Just look how long it took for them to make Classic servers. And then the popularity blew them away. You’d think they would have learned.

2 Likes

Girls bubble bath party. I’m all in.

3 Likes

hehe

1 Like

1900 Posts of the same people saying the exact same thing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Like I said, I’m sure NEW Servers will be there. The chances of the Level 58 Boost Feature being shut off is highly unlikely, though.

Girls don’t exist on the internet! You crazy! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

most western corporations have to determine socio-political implications in nearly every decision they make. it slows down the process quite a bit.

1 Like

1900 posts nonetheless.

Of the same people just spamming about, like I said. That doesn’t mean much. I can just create a thread, myself and spam it 1900 times. Wouldn’t matter then would it? Same rule applies here :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Or afraid why they haven’t announced yet - they have asked whether players would start from 0 in TBC in the previous survey. It clearly didn’t get enough support, so with the data they have, they don’t think Fresh TBC server on release is something they would do. They already said: their focus is a clear and stable release of TBC Classic. Once it is launched, working, and people are plying past the hellfire Peninsula and spread across Outland, maybe they will think about it.

Well. It is true. Demand exists. The problem is: does enough demand exists to justify it?

That is where you should look into.

Clearly not, but unreasonable requests yes, go on deaf ears.

They didn’t need classic before. It came in as a business opportunity. I praise them for doing so in a way that doesn’t destroy the game (World of Warcraft) to satisfy a portion of the players.

Not as much as expected as realms had their population down severely during AQ. Netherwind for example used to be a FULL realm, became a Medium one. Faerlina from Layered (was the last one) went to Locked > Full > High.

The population across classic servers was down really bad, and I understand the reasons for it.

Yes, to know exactly what they should do.

There is less than 100 same people posting supporting fresh with their alts here. And about same or less arguing against it.

1.9K posts is irrelevant in the context of: this is not a petition, it is a discussion.

It only shows that it is a very controversial topic with a lot of discussions (and derail of main topic).

Still 1900.

Doesn’t mean anything. But, let’s continue spamming about the same jargon, shall we? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I mean you keep responding… soo is it not 1900 any more?

I can actually see you doing this.

Less than 100? Can you prove this? :joy:

I wonder how many Blizzard folks gain joy in the fact that the playerbase argues amongst themselves.
There are clearly a fair few voices wanting fresh servers.

If the servers flail horribly then have them merge into an existing server. I believe I speak for most everyone in favor when I say if fresh non-boosted / non-cash shop servers end up taking a downward dive then we will humbly accept the merger. I am just extremely confident that this will not be the case.

There were hundreds speaking out against classic… You think you do but you don’t… That didn’t exactly pan out. I feel this is along the same issue.

The most realistic reason I personally believe people have against it - other than the tendency of feeling they are right and have to save us from ourselves based on their belief - is that some people are concerned that their guilds may lose members or their server population may suffer some as some people drop everything and go to start fresh.

I don’t see this as a major concern because with boosting the population will also be increased on those same servers by an influx of people that would rather not start fresh.

5 Likes

Usually, the burden of proof is on the person that makes the claim. But sometimes it can be reversed. For example, I told you that you could read the topic and find, and I proved you lied about checking, or just trolled about it.

Then, I can tell you there is, and it is your time to prove me wrong now, by reading the thread and showing me there are more than 100 people supporting fresh servers that posted on this thread.

Here you go.

So, do you. You and I can go back and forth all day saying the same thing 1900 times, the merit of such a thing holds no weight.

Nope, as of now (at the time of me posting) it’s 1918 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I can see ALL of us doing this :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Nope, unlike with the Classic “you don’t want that” nonsense, there’s actual merit and weight to why I (personally) don’t think NEW Servers is a good idea. However, IK for a FACT NEW Servers will come out, upon BC’s release. HOWEVER, the second box to be checked in wanting to have the Level 58 Boost Feature to be turned off, is a whole different ballpark.