A Formal Request Thread for Fresh/New TBC Servers

youre just one of those people who keeps arguments/conversations going way longer than they need to because you herald yourself as some open minded discusser but blatantly ignore or manipulate anyones input or opinions. the most sleezy type of debater because your opinions are concrete but your mask them as malleable

I didn’t say you. And I vehemently disagree one fresh server of each type would hurt TBC in the long run. On the contrary it would provide a very popular and desired service.

Let me put it like this: either Blizz adds a fresh, boostless TBC server and I play, or they don’t and I don’t play. So that’s my vantage point. Now when I say that the standard trolls chime in with, “Lol… yeah right!! See ya day 1 TBC” thinking they’re clever. But they mean nothing to me, and they’d be wrong.

3 Likes

Sure. But you’re delusional if you think that is because fresh server is a thing. It is a controversial topic and for a certainty you cannot say it is popular thing - the discussion around fresh servers is popular, with divided opinions, and not enough people to justify activating a new server for that.

That is your way of saying “please stop asking from where I pull the data about what I affirm here being truth”?

That would be the person that says “there are more people who buy gold than people who do not buy gold”. And that was you.

On this thread. Feel free to read it.

i wish you well in your future career in politics. my reasoning and logic is truly no match for the great fallacy debater. when I get my fresh server ill name myself Thereza in honor of your last stand on the forums

I mean, I don’t see the issue of starting one fresh, boostless server per realm; If you want to sit in your pile of booster/bought/earned gold cool. You deserve to keep your investment.

There’s really no argument bar “REEEEEE” against it. Pls b kind Thereza.

9 Likes

And again, you keep attacking me instead of discussing the arguments we have made. Seems that you got stuck hard when I asked you where are you getting this data from and how can you prove what you’re claiming for.

I will remember this, and when the servers are out and there are no fresh servers, I hope you remember that I told you so.

I have, cant really find them. only see the same 10 people or so bashing on this thread.
You are one them btw(no big surprise there).

You are pretty predictable, when you disagree but cant answer logically you ask for proofs, and when people ask you for proofs you wont give them.

I’m not talking about this thread. I’m talking the many threads prior to BC even being mentioned out of Blizz’s mouth, at all. I was one of the few “fresh” BC paraders when discussing how to go about BC. I didn’t wait, until the last minute to talk about it. Still, 4.9k Likes doesn’t mean much. You can Heart the same topic with other Avatars, of your account. So, who knows how many of those Hearts are just duplicates of the same Account. Sorry to burst your bubble.

And, being “#1” on the Forums, of all places, doesn’t mean much, either. I’ve been a part of this thread, for awhile opposing it and being called all kinds of names and falsely reported, numerously. But, I’ve come to befriend some of these folks, despite disagreeing with them :slight_smile:

I just continue fighting my way through, the adversity.

To be fair, your first swing at me was an ad hominem despite agreeing with you.

Yeah, you’re one of them, too. So, don’t pretend you’re excluded from that matter and taking the high ground.

Me who is against the NEW Server idea is included in that category.

And, I think it will. There’s even cries for NEW Classic Servers, even to try to “re-do” Classic, again without all the Mage Boosting, Gold Buying, Botting, etc., when that’s not going to happen. Regardless of how many NEW Servers we make. Which is why we need to stop it with all these NEW Servers that spreads us too thinly by the time Perma arrives.

A temporary solution, like I’ve been saying that won’t fix anything. So, when the Servers become the exact same garbage you’ve been running from, what next? Create more NEW Servers? NO!

Then don’t. I couldn’t care less if you leave or not. Personally, I wouldn’t mind because you seem to be more focused on your own wants and desires rather than seeing the point of view of somebody else. If we can not hurt Perma Servers, as they arrive, I couldn’t care less how many NEW Servers, y’all want.

OK quit, then.

I’m confident in Blizz still providing NEW Servers, though. The chances of turning off the Level 58 Boost Feature, though…is a different story.

Sorry, I thought this was TBC official forum.
I’m sure blizzard would agree with you saying that the most popular thread on their forum ‘doesn’t mean much’.

You must really know what blizzard care or does not care about, can you share your inside information so us plebs know the proper channel to ask for fresh servers?

1 Like

It is, but you do realize not EVERY single WoW player posts on the Forums, right? I can tell you that the Standard Game Forums receives way more activity than the Classic Forums do (this includes the BC Forums, as well).

It doesn’t. If you look at the context, it’s just the same people spamming it with the same jargon, like we always do.

Sure, use more “common sense” :slight_smile:

Let me help you find just 11, so I can already beat your argument:

And I just stopped at 388/1893.

Before this, there is around the same 35 people discussing between themselves (and also just using alts and even showing off their alts).

You can go on and check it yourself. But again, your fallacy has just been exposed here. Feel free to continue your analysis.

Oh, is that what you use?

I will start spamming every thread on the forum then, dissecting every phrase on every comment and answering them out of context. All this in threads that according to you ‘doesn’t mean much’.

Common sense must have acquired a new meaning in the last 5 minutes.

I thought you were doing it already.

1 Like

You are putting a lot of energy into something that doesn’t affect you. Or are you worried people will leave your server and hurt the population? That’s the only thing that makes sense really.

3 Likes

Yes.

Go for it.

Feel free to correct what you feel I’ve “taken out of context”.

They mean something. Just not much, when you claim “#1” without understanding the context, that both you and I are just padding the numbers. Even others who disagree with me, like that I come here disagreeing because it’s just padding the numbers.

You’re welcome, BTW :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah, IK it’s hard to fathom a point of view of somebody who disagrees with you :slightly_smiling_face:

Alright, I’ll give you my heart point, that’s pretty funny :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’ve already explained how creating a bunch of redundant NEW Servers does affect not just me but ALL of us. I (personally) don’t care how “dead” my Server gets. What I’m most worried about are the effects that come with too many “dead” Servers, by the time Perma arrives.

1 Like

So are people against boost and against drums.
But lets not talk about me but about the subject - fresh servers, its feasibility and its reality.

Well for once I’m concerned as people will start opening threads asking for transfer out of dead servers and then blaming blizzard for not taking care of them, because they chose to play in a dead environment.

Instead of “petition for fresh servers” it will be “petition for free transfers out of dead realms”.

I mean all I saw with that thread is supportive evidence that every person opposed is smug and uses ad hominem personal insults. Did a single person on that thread not attack the person or assume they were all bad/not 60s? fallacy masters

Trolls supporting each other, nice!

1 Like

I’m not a Troll. I don’t think the other person is, either. I was a little mad and upset, too, that they called me a Troll despite agreeing with them, on their prior point, but I can forgive and move on. After all, one person in here who disagrees with me is still cordial with me. They waved “hello” to me, too.

It’s easier to scream “troll” rather than address points, but I digress. Not once have I called any one here, in this thread, that.