A Formal Request Thread for Fresh/New TBC Servers

I just don’t understand paying so much gold for mats for professions. I level up Professions, as I’m out Questing and stuff. Like, that’s how the game is built.

This is about the only thing I understand. HOWEVER, I will say, working on hitting Exalted with a Faction gets you the 1kg you need for said Epic Mount. Looking at you Darnassus!

I just send my Alts 10g and call it a day.

Again, I don’t understand this. Enchanting is the only one, I understand.

I’d say my Bank Toon is. I just have my Bank Toon do all the AH stuff, and let my Characters go out and have fun Questing.

To be fair, I do have a 60 without an epic mount. My Mage has an Epic Darnassus Mount. All that end game dungeon spamming helps to get gold and Runecloth required to upping the Rep. Along with a few Un’Goro Crater rounds to collect some Mountain Silversages while simultaneously collecting soils (and bloodpetal sprouts, for the chance at that extremely rare Alch recipe) to shake in my Evergreen Pouch Bag with some Theldranis Seeds to turn into Morrowgrain for more Darnassus Rep.

EDIT: Sorry, the point is to work at it. If you don’t do the work, then yeah it’s going to be hard. I just take things one step at a time and not worry about what other people are doing. And, to be fair, I don’t really Raid, either. I’ve been to some Raids, but I do them, often. I just go out, Quest, Level, collect some Mats and just stick to myself.

cant sell any herbs before high end ones. cant sell pots except high end ones. see this is the mess new players/returning players/draenei/blood elves are coming into.

1 Like

Not really in the AH. I tend to vendor a lot of irrelevant items.

I still don’t see how. I couldn’t really sell any of the low level stuff, either (except for Light Feathers, Elemental Earth and other relevant items that don’t require professions that sell well on the AH) but like I said I wasn’t using the AH, to level anything. I got the Mats out in the world, as I was leveling and following a Guide instead of wasting Gold on Alch recipes, I don’t really need. I don’t have every single Alch recipe trained on my Mage. After I got my Darnassus Rep, I had enough Gold to train for ALL of the rest of my Mage abilities including Arcane and Fire, just like I told you. What I’m really hearing is “I don’t want to do all the work!”

well… (said sheepishly)… i’m leveling a lock, a priest, a druid, a holy pally, a hunter and a second mage. my first mage will stay on classic. my second mage is my tbc mage. i know, i know. and i plan to roll 2 draenei and maybe even a belf.

2 Likes

I have 2 60s. My Mage (who has her Epic Mount, the Darnassus one, that I worked really hard for. I made sure to start questing out in Teldrassil, immediately. I walked my happy behind from Elwynn Forest over to Wetlands. Surprisingly, I didn’t die, even I’m amazed. And leveled out in Kalimdor with every Night Elf I possibly could.)

My Priest (who doesn’t have her Epic Mount but is working on her Darnassus Rep, as well 'cause every single one of my Characters will be riding around on a Darnassus mount. No, my Priest is NOT a Nelf, but she is Human).

I have a 57, that I’m working on who is NOT a Nelf, either. Who is taking the same route, as my Mage and Priest with gaining Darnassus Rep).

I have a 27 Lock who is taking a different route ('cause I wanted to spice things up) but will still have Darnassus Rep, too.

And, a Bank Toon. I plan to pay for a Character Copy of my Mage, for sure. I’m unsure about my Priest, Warrior and Lock. I do have a Bank Toon and not sure what I’m going to do with that. For sure, I plan to start from scratch a Belf Mage, and I’m going to get my gold, exactly how I got it last time. Not using the AH, too much and farming for my own materials. She’s going to be an Herb/Alch, exactly like my Human Mage.

My Mage is Piper, my Priest is Paige, my Warrior is Prue, and my Lock is Cole. Just having fun showing my love for the original Charmed series and playing them in WoW :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

ooh by wotlk, you want nelf. that in-combat shadowmeld is so op. :smiley:

I’mma play w/e I want to play :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

EDIT: To be fair to you, I do like Nelves, though, so I probably will…not for that reason, though LOL

EDIT 2: And make Cole a DK instead of a Lock 'cause I feel the DK fits better with his Character :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

of course. :smiley:
but its having 2 fades and you can wipe aggro, sometimes to the point its like feign death.

I have Standard Game versions of said characters. I’m trying to have “Classic” versions of them, as well.

1 Like

Just to prove that I do have the 60s, that I’ve been claiming, that I have. This one doesn’t have her epic mount, yet.

1 Like

my classic mage. poor lil thing. works her tail off supporting my altholism

And, my most “treasured” (I’m putting it lightly 'cause she was my first and got through Classic, “the most”) 60 with an epic mount, and she is exalted with Darnassus! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This one is so close to 60, though!

1 Like

grats. hehe.
this is my classic lock. she gonna go tbc

1 Like

Nice!

I just like posting around on this Toon 'cause the Avatar looks nicer LOL

EDIT: Nonetheless, I do play Classic.

same. lol
:grin:

1 Like

For some reason, I cannot find my Lock Cole Avatar (on the Forums), but he does exist!
https://i.imgur.com/NpzMW8n.png

1 Like

Yep, I can post pics and stuff, but I wasn’t sure if it would stretch out the page or not, so I decided to gray the link LOL

He’s wearing a beautiful yellow robe LOL

i did something dumb…confessing it now… i saved up my gold to buy my lock the underworld band. now i want another.