A Formal Request Thread for Fresh/New TBC Servers

Beaten?

I’m personally not trying to power level. It’s about the journey to me, not the destination.

Fresh is a fun new journey for all of us. We’re not trying to be cutting edge world firsts.

5 Likes

Same theres a lot that goes into this entire topic.

Clearly lol you’re still 32. TWO YEARS IN

Definitely.

I keep farming at Razor Hill but I get 0 experience! What is going on?

1 Like

Who said anything about quitting?

And its funny that you mention people who want fresh servers are the ones asking for changes and make up systems when avoiding that is the very reason we’re advocating for fresh servers to begin with.

2 Likes

I dont care if you do or dont tbh

I 100% support the community deciding for itself how a server should be run. It was neat to watch people reroll on dead servers and set rules for everyone to make that server reflect what they wanted. But I think its a real uphill battle; it doesn’t take many that go against the community to ruin it for everyone. Like you said, it’s really up to blizz to enforce bots/TOS before these plans can work.

And it really is a botting issue. I don’t think GDKPs are inherently evil either, I go to them occasionally. If there was much less gold buying/selling, then GDKPs would be mostly fine. It sucks that we’re at the mercy of blizz as much as we are.

1 Like

i dont even plan on playing fresh but see the wisdom of it.

1 Like

gdkps are evil now? Lol wtf are these forums

1 Like

GDKPs are a fun way to get gear and earn a little gold. Unfortunately, a lot of GDKP gold probably isn’t legit. You’ve seen one or two players win a bit too much that makes your brow raise.

1 Like

So If I farm items in the world am I bad because a gold farmer bought it?

I said they aren’t inherently evil. Not that they are evil. Some people think that way, I don’t really. But there’s no doubt that as they are now, they greatly encourage real world trading, and the entire issue here is botting and gold buying.

1 Like

Which wouldn’t be solved by Fresh realms. It would be exacerbated.

I know, Im just amazed that people actually think that LOL

You have no idea if you did or didn’t. Unless you specifically know they’re a farmer and bought it.

I knew someone in Retail who did this. Made friends with a gold farmer and bought mats at a cheaper than AH price. :confused:

1 Like

So should we stop the auction house too? I dont know in GDKPS who is a gold buyer either

Your logic applies to both situations, if you want one than you need to cancel the other as well.

i’m 46 levels, 2 years in and an alt of elfkin.
so what? note, she’s a holy pally too. and she levelled the old fashioned way. i’m getting right peeved with yer caterwailin’ about levels.

hehe

Most lowbies are advocating for fresh so that they have a equal chance at seeing tbc with everyone else, because they slacked off. They should just buy the boost and move on

I don’t think there’s a need to strawman that particular subject as we as players have little control over how Blizzard decides which speed to punish those players.

I personally may have distaste for the state of how players spun things out of control in Classic, but we all would enjoy Fresh servers for new experiences.

1 Like