A Formal Request Thread for Fresh/New TBC Servers

Not all servers opened after retail TBC launched were complete failures and you are deliberately stretching the truth.

I was trying to use Kromcrush as current and more relevant example that, servers created after launch, aren’t DoA like you claim them to be.

Some of the day 1 servers from both retail and classic Vanillas launch were and are dead, but I don’t see you discussing those.

1 Like

Thanks for contributing nothing to the thread, and dont worry, you can keep your Naxx gear on your server and think you are the best. I will certainly enjoy the game the way i like while you try to tell people how to play.

1 Like

how about fresh grannies? hehe
not that i’m currently interested in playing fresh,i might be later, if after 2 months of tbc i cant sell anything because the millionaires have destroyed the economy . :grimacing:

1 Like

I’m just here to mine salt and it’s all ready been a profitable day.

1 Like

Kromcrush is a launch server. Same night of wow classic launch is a launch server.

I’m not stretching anything . The fact that there are dead realms proves my point . We do not need to create any new realms , because there are plenty of dead realms for players to play on and repopulate and have their whimsical magical fresh community. Try arcanite reaper

Thanks for keeping the thread bumped. Appreciate it. :wink:

2 Likes

What people want is the early server leveling experience where many people are working together to run dungeons, quests and do wpvp.

It’s almost like classic could benefit from some sort of “seasons” system where certain servers are seasonal and you can only play your last season character once you hit the last phase or something. Or maybe we need hardcore servers. Or some thing that can make this game endlessly playable as an rpg and not just raid logging. Imo the problem with classic is that you Lose so much content after everyone is done leveling.

There has got to be a way to distill the leveling experience into some kind of endlessly sustainable gameplay

2 Likes

My main reason for wanting a fresh, no-transfer TBC-Classic server option is that most of the undesirable (as I judge them) player/community types will NOT want to play on that type of server & start over again from scratch, & would rather keep playing the Classic characters they already have on a different (regular TBC progression) server. Great way to indirectly funnel most of the cheaters, exploiters, boosters, etc. that have ruined the Classic game (IMO) to a different server community.

7 Likes

It makes me kinda sad that a profitable day for you is thinking that you are making people angry but whatever.

Looking back at the fresh server situation, im certainly trapped within them being out for prepatch or on launch. Maybe prepatch would be the best option

1 Like

This is such a tired and uninformed argument that shows you don’t know how the economy works.

The economy isn’t ruined in classic . You can easily farm and sell whatever you want and make gold for whatever you need right now.

Prices go up and they go down depending on the demand of the current phase. They spiked on naxx release , because people needed them to clear . Now they are going back down. You know what that is ? A functional economy that is based on supply and demand.

1 Like

This is so out of touch it’s hilarious. These servers are the target of these “exploitative” people . They will run up to 70 in no time and make it their fun to “ruin” your experience

Mages simply get replaced by Paladins who are not affected by the AoE cap.

Boosting will still be a thing, the only difference is which Class will be doing the boosting.

Look sir, don’t you try to use knowledge explain to freshheads that this has all been done before and we know how it ends. That would be using facts and logics. Just let them delude themselves into thinking the reason we had to reroll over and over again was because we wanted to.

It totally wasn’t because of corrupt gms, bad scripts, 8+ months of content delays leaving you in the mc/bwl or kara era forever. Or you know, blizzard shutting down the server. They totally have more knowledge and know what they are talking about sir. Their feelings on this problem are what really matter!

Believe whatever you want, but the overwhelming majority of the current cheaters, exploiters, boosters, etc. will take the path of least resistance (as they always do), where they can transfer over all their Classic activities/gains of the last several years & keep the toxic snowball rolling.

1 Like

You don’t understand… We don’t want fresh because we’re behind. We want it for the leveling experience

3 Likes

well lemme give you an example:

a sentry cloak drops. cant sell it because boosters have boosted so many players thru the content that drops it, even the 19 twinks dont need it. fast forward some awesome item drops in ramps or blood furnace. originally, it would’ve sold well, but boosters will have boosted so many players thru ramps and blood furnace, no one needs it, not even the twinks. for example.

Yes, boost will be forever a thing, but not as nearly as exploitable as mage boosting is in classic

3 Likes

You can have the same leveling experience on another dead realm. Try making a reroll effort. There’s plenty going on right now

Of course, those who are good with the Auction House and farming will do so again. I have no problems recollecting my gold on a fresh server.

I think it more boils down to the result of how Classic turned out. People abused the abundance of knowledge along with the new metas like mage boosting (which became a gold farmer favorite) and 5 billion mage bots running in and out of instances to AoE farm it. We also have the GDKPs, which was not in Vanilla and I never even heard about GDKPs until recently. Now both metas flooded Classic.

This wouldn’t be a big of a deal (boosting/gdkp) if we were using our own gold. These new systems, leveling fast or getting gear fast, encouraged RMT sales. At the end of GDKPs that pool is split and everyone gets a cut.

Now theres a lot of dirty gold floating around from RMT sales.

Mages can’t boost like they did in Vanilla once the prepatch hits. The new method will not be as smooth and will require consistent effort. I would like to hope boosting would be less common because of this but I digress.

2 Likes

Thanks for the good post. I would like to have fresh TBC servers as well.

6 Likes