A Formal Request Thread for Fresh/New TBC Servers

Again, if anyone left a server for a fresh server it means they wanted that all along. There are many factors of why they might want it, all are valid.
You cannot invalidate the reason why others would have more fun on a fresh realm.

The only thing they cause are increase in player numbers and increase in enjoyment.

What is with this misconception that people who want fresh TBC servers are behind in any aspect of the game?

Fresh squad on suicide watch, day 2. Now quoting private servers like any of them have ever played them top kek. This is fantastic keep pouring out the salt boys.

2 Likes

There isnt any precedent for classic tbc fresh servers, so whats your point? How can you know what other people want?

3 Likes

Years of seeing Fresh servers being launched lol? Seeing them have people try to fill the void of being behind and then clamoring for fresh again when much better players beat them to it? Do you think fresh servers have never been done lol? It’s been done, failed, resulted in deadass realms. This is where the line must be drawn.

1 Like

Excuse me? There were fresh servers around the TBC launch. We’ve tried this. It failed. Those realms died incredibly quick. Their populations were saved with cross realm alone (if that).

I’m not sure how many more times I need to explain that people who want Fresh TBC aren’t trying to ‘catch up’. That’s what the boosts are for on regular servers.

3 Likes

If your talking about private servers there’s literally no comparison. Main reason why classic was so succesful was because of the fresh start. People would find others that were on the same terms, no one was above anyone else.

I’m talking about retail wow circa 2004-2010. We saw constant “fresh” realms, until Blizzard rightfully realized their folly and stopped. Trust me I played on a TBC fresh server in 2007. It died a slow painful death.

Yea but you’re wrong. Fresh boys are always idiots who drop the game in three months. Your opinion isn’t valid and no one should pay attention to it. As soon as gruul dies why you’re still level 33 you’ll be reeeeing about fresh. Again.

You do know Kromcrush wasn’t released until after launch right?

Is it a dead, failed server?

These are actually pretty good points.

I don’t think they are the end all be all, but it makes sense.

You do realize it was launched same night as launch? Also i’m talking about retail TBC, what are you on about Kromcrush? Follow along please.

Ah, yes, someone with kind and constructive argument with information I haven’t heard before.

This is definitely my main. 100%. Yes. You caught me.

1 Like

Then do us a favor and post on it? It will avoid cluttering your thread with people calling you out for posting on a 33 and we can discuss the matter.

So you want to be in the same battleground group, or a dead one? With so many expensions in retail, there is never a problem that people bring gold from previous expansion.

There are zero people on this planet with more play time on private servers then me. I am an absolute degenerate NEET loser. It’s allowed me to form a comprehensive opinion after ten years of running a guild on fresh after fresh.

You’re dumb and your opinion is wrong.

3 Likes

People who focus on something so absolutely absurd will not be rewarded.

You make no sense, I dont care about your experience and nobody cares about mine either. You cant tell people what they like. After 20 years of playing online MMOs i can guarantee you that what hypes people the most is having a fresh start

2 Likes

I sure as hell can, get absoulte hosed fresh boys ya ain’t getting it. Daddy blizz loves those xfer bucks. They love boost bucks. And they sure as hell ain’t gonna close xfers to those servers for more than 3 months or give you a new battlegroup which would be required.

You’re not getting fresh and it feels so good. God damn after ten years fresh boys can finaly get bent.

2 Likes