A Formal Request Thread for Fresh/New TBC Servers

The majority of the knitting club, clearly.

You’re hoping I say “All of the WoW players”. Well, no. A lot of them put hard work into their characters and even some more attached through their backstories or watching them grow.

I’m staying on topic in a topic thread, the context is there.

4 Likes

#bumptillblue

8 Likes
2 Likes

Lol WoW forum psychiatry at it’s finest.

You don’t have to tell me what type of person I am, trust me I know. It’s why I say (type) the things I do in the first place.

If they make you upset well… sorry not sorry.

You had to bring back my teenage years of dancing on the roller rink didn’t you?

2 Likes

You’ll find yourself disappointed.

1 Like

Actually, no. It’s maybe 10% of the posts by the same 3 trolls. They don’t want fresh servers, so they think no one should. Just Piper alone…remove that person and your scrolling through this thread is reduced by half.

6 Likes

hard to sit still when kool and the gang is playing lol

here ya go. try to not move. lol

1 Like

Things I expect to happen:

I level up to 60 on BE Paladin after freshly poorman re-rolling on Mankrik because “lol Incendius” and “lol only PvP servers die when free transfers are ever offered”.

TBC releases fully on June 1st and every server save for the dead ones get pummeled into oblivion by queue times and what have you, similarly to the original release of TBC.

Fresh server is released to alleviate this because nobody is falling for the free transfer meme, I re-roll on it…again, much suffering and lamentations are had.

Nier 1.22 OST is blasting during all of this.

1 Like

I expect similar things.

Due the great raid content, lots of people might want to play TBC, especially now when retail seems to not work that well for people (correct me if I am wrong, not playing Shadowlands).

So they might make a few new realms, but over time they will be empty. I still dont know why Blizzard opened so many classic realms after release because of a few queues here and there.
If they make a RP TBC realm, I go there to have my own personal realm with nobody else. :smiley:

I thought about this, but since they would be target servers for transfers off over poped realms, just gonna stick with what i have at that point since people are just going to come with the New 5k gold limit and its nearly a free transfer.

On top of that transfer servers usually end up a little worse after people leave.

1 hour 7 minutes and counting…

Why not ban VPN’s? I know it seems silly but it’s not just the health of the classic economy we’re talking about. We’re talking about cheaters who multiply like cockroaches because the current environment breeds it. They destroy chat channels not only with spam but with political propaganda, and the type of personality they target are vulnerable to it.

Why exactly are international propagandists allowed to saturate our games?

1 Like

2 Likes

the best solution to large queues would be to have dynamic respawn times

This is why private servers were so popular and got so much attention for their players to continue playing on a server that may or may not die in the next week or so. The population alone secured trust in the server

I am hoping with the flat out ban on multiboxing software+hardware, that is the first step to cracking down on bots and scripts. Adjusting the Argentina sub helps against farmers/bot accounts, but hurts the people who actually live in Argentina.

Working towards VPNs may be a good idea. Hopefully they have plans to adjust it to hurt those abusing it.

2 Likes

No, no they weren’t bud.

1 Like

Bump the crap out of this. It’s sad, but I would honestly pay 60 dollars just for the privilege of rolling on this theoretical server.

8 Likes

Yeah, I have more old forums and commentary saying they were. Show me a timestamp where it isn’t.

1 Like

They weren’t rare bud, I was there so I don’t need timestamps or “commentary” from trash players who never saw the inside of Karazhan.

1 Like