A Formal Request Thread for Fresh/New TBC Servers

Nice try :wink:

no fresh confirmed thank you blizzard you finally listened to the majority not the minority

4 Likes

+1 on them to reconsider this stance

1 Like

+1

:sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Lol one day you’ll realize you just took blizzards bait hook line and sinker. They kept you here with the thought that something could happen eventually with no promise that it actually will happen.

IMO a good solution for now. If blizz can control bots/gold buying then fresh servers have value, but I don’t think they can act fast enough before launch and I think they recognize that.

Your purchased gold is safe! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

They changed their mind with RP PVP servers, they can do it for fresh, please go vote in this reddit poll!!!

https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwowtbc/comments/lnwqsc/seeing_as_blizzard_changed_their_tune_for_rppvp/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

2 Likes

Yep assumptions are fun! Keep on assuming. It’s like assuming you will get fresh servers lmao

2 Likes

They just said they are open to the idea after a stable launch of TBC.

Going to go ahead and telegraph the answer:

Will you open Fresh Classic server in addition to the TBC servers? There seems to be a large demand for it.

Holly: “Great question. For our timeline for Burning Crusade Classic, we won’t be launching any fresh start servers, but I can promise you we got our eyes on that in our future and we will be discussing it once we get through a stable and successful launch with Burning Crusade Classic.”

I’m on the fence on this one. Is she answer for Fresh Vanilla or Fresh TBC?

It feels like Fresh Vanilla request to me.

I just looked at the question again…it’s asking about fresh Classic, not fresh TBC. We don’t actually have a concrete answer on fresh TBC yet.

Edit: And just in case devs are reading this thread. I am in full support of having a few fresh TBC servers. I would personally prefer to play on one.

1 Like

Fresh Classic that will probably roll into TBC eventually.

A more optimistic take than I have atm but I appreciate it.

I say Fresh TBC is looking good right now, but I am also glad to see Fresh Vanilla servers are getting their chance, too.

We need to fight like the RP-PvPers did to get a fresh realm, look at this post from Hazzikostas when classic launched:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/announcing-rp-pvp-in-wow-classic/244709

5 Likes

You people really are delusional lol. It’s cute. It’s ok, thankfully Blizzard seems to be competent enough.

Why WOULDN’T you want another Fresh experience? cmon man, stop trying to ruin the fun for others

3 Likes

They just confirmed no plans for Fresh start realms on or before TBC Classic Launch.
But if we keep on telling them we want it, maybe they will listen.

2 Likes

Will you open Fresh Classic server in addition to the TBC servers? There seems to be a large demand for it.

Holly: “Great question. For our timeline for Burning Crusade Classic, we won’t be launching any fresh start servers, but I can promise you we got our eyes on that in our future and we will be discussing it once we get through a stable and successful launch with Burning Crusade Classic.”

Not specified on which fresh, yet. We will have to wait on that one.