A Formal Request Thread for Fresh/New TBC Servers

Talking about blood elves and Drens you nub, jesus

I’m done responding to the 10000000 boomers who didnt get to play so now we want fresh, See you in tbc Or I wont, either way the rest of us will be playing Im leveling with friends rn. Cya

1 Like

please give me a fresh server, thank you.

5 Likes

Post on your main bud. Let me see YOUR progress that you seem so personally concerned about.

This guy cries so much about no changes, such a classic andy. Anyways, people plays the way they like, its not a race, its a game, you wont get anything for being the first to run shattered halls

1 Like

me too. all the other races have a 2 year head start on belfs and draenei.

A person whos played 2 years over another should have a advantage. Otherwise player progression is meaningless. Retail has those crazy catchup mechanics and its horrendous.

This sounds like you were not there to see new servers release for TBC.
You could NEVER transfer to new servers that got released, new realms were never a transfer destination on original TBC launch. When new TBC realms opened on TBC launch day, you could NOT transfer to them, only create a new character.
This is exactly what people are asking for again.

New servers, correctly, should not be transfer destinations until months have passed and dependent on population, and should not allow level 58 boost.
Lvl 58 boost is clearly designed to “catch people up” that want to play on current realms, it has no purpose or place on a new realm.

Fresh server and new server is synonymous, I’m not sure how you could think otherwise but you can think how you like.

4 Likes

I have a feeling this is the route blizz will go, if they decide to do anything for “fresh servers”

You’ve already said this before. See you in 10 minutes when you get bored again.

Retweet. Completely agree

1 Like

If they go that route they should never let anyone xfer on or off that server for the duration of the expansion. No “2 month” trial crap. That server would be a detrimental time bomb to every other server so no matter how bad it gets, it should have to sit there and rot

Fresh servers with no boosting or transfers would really bring back the classic launch feel.

After coming back to the game having to catch up with everyone seems quite daunting. There’s something nice working up through the levels with everyone.

8 Likes

Call me the fresh prince of dun morogh because I’m feeling fresh

3 Likes

Pretty much, having the feeling that your not behind everyone else because you stopped playing for a month or so its cool

1 Like

normally. like you vs. another vanilla char. but you against brand new races in tbc? pre patch leveling helps but it isnt reasonable to suggest they’ll be capable of actually holding their own against naxx geared millionaires lol

1 Like

ITT: People express their disgust for how you enjoy the game.

Up next: Pineapple on pizza? How dare you!

with chicken!

1 Like

From what I hear from the average player, Naxx makes you broke!

Against everyone. again if you make player progression meaningless you end up with retail. If you need your hand held with catchups its there to carry you